1. The best part of the movie is the song Luttna picturised on deepika when she is drunk and heart broken. That is poetry in motion, great song and great cinematography, added with great acting by deepika.
2. Great dialogues. Good script. Dil To Pagal Hai script lifted.
3. Brilliant acting by Deepika Padukone. She looked sexy and hippie every bit. Awesome performance in second half. She is the life of this movie in a predictable second half.
4. Great music. Almost every song takes the movie forward. Especially when saif reveals to deepika that he loves diana, the music leave such a big impact on the viewers psyche, that you start to take the movie seriously
5. Saif, was okay in his role, but was completely overshadowed by almost everyone in this movie including boman irani. Was caught overacting in some scenes, but was still bearable.
6. Direction was a bit weary in the first half, and the predictable Dil to pagal hai ending was a let down. Otherwise a good effort.
7. Diana pentry was awesome in her role. As a freshie she is a powerhouse, she act through her eyes, brilliant screen presence, great dialogue-expression coordination. She could very well take the crown from priyanka chopra in future. She actually looks like priyanka chopra sideways.
8. The pissing scene wasn't at all funny, it was a very intense scene where deepika is on dope, and was the best performance by deepika every.
9. The depiction of urban youth who thinks life is a big party, without bounds, was awesome. And when life hits them hard with unanswerable question like in case of Deepika, the anger and disappointment was very well shown too.
10. A definite watch. I loved the movie, especially the second half, awesome acting mixed with beautiful songs. 8/10.