Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Women go under the knife to be 'virgins' again

Old 11th January 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Lightbulb Women go under the knife to be 'virgins' again

Women go under the knife to be 'virgins' again

A couple of months ago, Hemantha, a resident of Banjara Hills, took her daughter, who is getting married soon, to a plastic surgeon. She wanted the doctor to reconstruct the hymen of her daughter, a badminton player.

"I got my daughter to undergo a hymenoplasty as I feared that she might face trouble in her marriage if her husband thought she was not a virgin," Hemantha, a resident of Banjara Hills, said.

Hemantha's isn't an isolated case. Doctors in the city say more women, especially in the 20-30 age group, are approaching them for the 40-minute procedure to repair a torn hymen.

Dr Bhavani Prasad, a plastic surgeon at Sunshine Hospitals, said he now handles 50 cases a year, up from just two or three earlier. "In our society , many women feel that hymen reconstruction is a prerequisite to a good beginning of married life. They feel that no matter how modern their partner is, they are expected to be virgins," he said.

The procedure involves creating a membrane about an inch into the vagina, using the flap of the vaginal lining. It heals fast and does not leave scars, though patients are advised not to engage in any exercise for a few weeks.

According to doctors, it's not just women who have premarital sex who undergo this procedure. The hymen is a delicate membrane and rigorous physical exercise or dance can result in its tearing. It can also tear when a woman has sex for the first time, and traditionally , this is seen as a mark of virginity .

Though the procedure is a quick and simple one, doctors warn that it should only be done by experts. "Plastic surgeons are right people to do this. It is a sensitive procedure and only experienced surgeons should do it. Unfortunately , as the demand for this surgery increases, gynaecologists are doing it. Even cosmetology clinics are offering it now," said Dr Sudhakar Prasad, president of Plastic Surgeons Association for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. "It is better not to opt for this surgery unless it is absolutely necessary ." Only about 40 surgeons in the city are qualified to do this procedure, he said.

Doctors said vaginoplasty, or surgery to tighten the vaginal muscles after childbirth, is also in demand among women over 35. "My husband wanted me to undergo this procedure after he heard about it from his doctor," said S Sucharita, a 40 year-old corporate employee.

virginity

Old 11th January 2017

blowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accoladesblowtit has received several accolades
UL: 1.90 gb DL: 1.89 gb Ratio: 1.00
Aur lo choot ke bhoot kunwari kanya ke cunt ke peeche...chootiya ban ke reh jaogen

Old 11th January 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Quote:
"I got my daughter to undergo a hymenoplasty as I feared that she might face trouble in her marriage if her husband thought she was not a virgin," Hemantha, a resident of Banjara Hills, said.
Do not marry the daughter of Hemantha,a resident of Banjara Hills.

Old 11th January 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 83.95 mb DL: 445.10 mb Ratio: 0.19
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu.a.niceguy View Post
Do not marry the daughter of Hemantha,a resident of Banjara Hills.

fake name

Old 13th January 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Idiot females encouraging stupidity

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 14th January 2017
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force      
whizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accoladeswhizkido has received several accolades
Hemantha is fraud. His daughters get boinked elsewhere and now he wants to deceive his son-in-laws. Best thing to do forget the pussy fever is the new in.

Last edited by whizkido : 14th January 2017 at 02:37 AM.

Old 14th January 2017
I Love Mother Nature!
Visit my website

xxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps databasexxxdev has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Idiot females encouraging stupidity
or may be thinking in practical way. They can't change other mindset so they do what can they do. Although, it is not a good thing.
खुसरो दरिया प्रेम का, उल्टी वा की धार। जो उतरा सो डूब गया, जो डूबा सो पार।। A drop of honey catches more flies than a gallon of gall. ~ Lincoln

Old 14th January 2017

Janu1386 is beginning to get noticed
But the reality s there s no correlation between virginity and hymen