Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > ! Everything Free and Unlimited on Linux Share - Software Related Talk !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th February 2012
Mr. Chutiya
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
dukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps databasedukhiatma has hacked the reps database
UL: 12.32 gb DL: 3.65 gb Ratio: 3.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagubhai View Post
What I understand from Demo is Windows8=Window7+ThemeChange+Home Screen.
Is this different?
Windows 8 has many HTML5 apps built in

Old 7th February 2012
Custom title

nagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 285.41 gb DL: 69.73 gb Ratio: 4.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhiatma View Post
Windows 8 has many HTML5 apps built in
Oh...

Old 10th February 2012
Custom title

nagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazi
Programming

There are many IDE for development purposes.

Some of them listed below:
1. Code Blocks
2.Anjuta IDE

Search it in Ubuntu Software Center and Enjoy..

Old 10th February 2012
Custom title

Cool How to Install KDE Desktp version on GNOME?

Quote:
You can now install KDE desktop version on GNOME OS. Follow the instructions listed at below Article.

KDEonGNOME

Query here if you have any installation problems.
Install KDE seperately or on VM...

Last edited by nagubhai : 16th December 2016 at 11:41 AM.

Old 10th February 2012

dahsinmar is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 0.00 b DL: 13.62 mb Ratio: 0.00
Linux ubuntu

I am using Windows XP Professional OS . I have parted my drives as C: d: E: and f: for DVD r/w. I have 40GB Hard disk and 256 MB RAM with Pentium 4 , 2.4GHZ processor. Can I still install Ubuntu on my system . please do give me some system requirements for my system . How can I install it and what other software do I need to install it. Do I need some basic commands for this to learn as a beginer, Please do give me some suggestion

Old 10th February 2012
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahsinmar View Post
I am using Windows XP Professional OS . I have parted my drives as C: d: E: and f: for DVD r/w. I have 40GB Hard disk and 256 MB RAM with Pentium 4 , 2.4GHZ processor. Can I still install Ubuntu on my system . please do give me some system requirements for my system . How can I install it and what other software do I need to install it. Do I need some basic commands for this to learn as a beginer, Please do give me some suggestion
Ubuntu or any other Linux Distros are works fine from lowest config to high config. It is recommend to have 5GB+ for ubuntu OS.

System requirements can be found at below link.

https://help.ubuntu.com/11.10/instal...tml#idp3352608

Recommended Config:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/In...emRequirements

If you met them let me know i can provide you the instro and tips for selecting distro.

Last edited by nagubhai : 10th February 2012 at 07:33 PM.

Old 12th February 2012
Custom title

Cool No need worry about your applications updates in ubuntu

In Ubuntu, when you install an software system automatically adds software source
installed application is added to update manager settings. Update manager will search for the latest update for the softwares and it updates to the system.So, there is no need to look for software updates installed softwares.

It can be any softwares. Ex:Firefox,wine

Old 21st February 2012
Custom title

Smile Auto Mount Drives at System Startup

Quote:
Linux Mint is capable of reading and writing files stored on Windows formatted partitions, but partitions must be 'mounted' before they can be accessed each time you start up the system. With these steps, you can auto mount the drives or partitions without the need to manually mount them for access.

< image >
  1. Storage Device ManagerGo to Menu > Software Manager, type pysdm into the Search box and press "Enter".
  2. Select "pysdm" and click "Install" if it has not been installed.
  3. Go to Menu > Applications > Administration > Storage Device Manager.
  4. Extend the list of sda and select the sda you want to auto mount, click 'OK' to configure.
  5. Click the "Assistant" button.
  6. Uncheck "Mount file system in read only mode" and keep "The file system is mounted at boot time" checked.
  7. Click the "Mount", "Apply" then "Close" button, and restart the system.

In case you wish to remove the auto-mount of a certain drive or partition, you can similarly use Storage Device Manager to do the setting.

Note: If you need to identify disk partitions by label, paste ls /dev/disk/by-label -g in Terminal, or to view partition sizes and file systems, enter sudo fdisk -l. Disk Utility mentioned in "Name or Label a Partition" also gives you a glance of device numbers, partition types, sizes and labels.
This app not available now. You can do the same using built-in app Disks.
Open Disks -> Select Hard Drive -> Click on Disk Drive(Windows 7) -> Click on Settings icon -> Edit Mount Options -> Disable Automatice Mount Options -> click Ok

Thats it

Last edited by nagubhai : 16th December 2016 at 11:17 PM.

Old 21st February 2012
Custom title

Smile Wally - Change Wallpapers Automatically

You can right click your desktop, select "Change Desktop Background" and choose any one of the wallpapers pre-installed, but you need to do it each time you want to change a wallpaper. What about changing a wallpaper automatically within a certain time interval? Try Wally.

1. Change Wallpapers with WallyGo to Menu > Software Manager, enter wally into the Search box and click "Install". (Note)
  2. Press Alt-F2, enter wally and click the "Run" button.
  3. Right-click the Wally icon on the panel, select Settings.
  4. Click "Folders" in the left column, then add /usr/share/backgrounds to the Folder box and tick "Include subfolders".
  5. Click "Settings" in the left column, then tick "Play automatically on application starts".
  6. Set the application to auto start, using this tip Auto Start Up an Application (as Wally's option to "Start automatically when system starts" being disabled).

Your wallpaper on the desktop will automatically change following these basic settings when you log back in the system (or right click the Wally icon on the panel and select "Play").

Note: If you like to get the latest version of Wally which has an option to disable splash screen and auto quit, go to developer's site to download. After which, right click the .deb file and select "Open with GDebi Package Installer" to install, then follow Step 2 above.

Old 21st February 2012
Born to be Free
  Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest      
Cats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Cats Eye
bro

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls