Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > New Prefixes and Sub Sections

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbengali View Post
Thanks dear for the clarification.

Yes, I have understood that there are 3 Sub Section based on Language and 7 Prefixes based on Content of the Stories now.

What I requested was, another Sub Section based on Language only and if not now may be in near future. Is it really impossible!
1 language in regional section will have to dominate all the others for us to make another sub section for that language. Frankly I can't see this happening but if this will happen then I promise you that we'll make a sub section for that language as well.

Old 17th June 2012

deepuin.now is beginning to get noticed
UL: 15.16 mb DL: 58.62 mb Ratio: 0.26
really appreciate the effort.... tthank u thank u !

Old 17th June 2012

Jack_Lovely is beginning to get noticed
After the completion of moving process, can anyone open a story thread in main story forum?
Like - if sum one want to write a story in hindi , can open the story thread in main story forum?

Old 17th June 2012

With without any objections?

Old 18th June 2012

khiladi_007 has many secret admirers
UL: 16.43 mb DL: 133.13 mb Ratio: 0.12
Super.. Was badly needing this since many years

Old 18th June 2012
Custom title

Deepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeepali_das has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbengali View Post
Thanks dear for the clarification.

Yes, I have understood that there are 3 Sub Section based on Language and 7 Prefixes based on Content of the Stories now.

What I requested was, another Sub Section based on Language only and if not now may be in near future. Is it really impossible!
Thanks to the Administrator to divide story section in three different categories and prefixes and for the hard work to put them into the appropriate positions.

Being a Bengali I want to say that among the Indian language Bengali is the mostly spoken language in the world and stands 2nd in India after Hindi.

As Exbii is one of the most popular website and it can be accessed form anywhere in the world.

It is our request to the Administrator to think about it. We will be thankful and happy if there is a separate section of Bengali story In future.

According to my opinion the prefixes may be suitable for English or Hindi section but I don’t think it is beneficial for Regional section.

It will be much better if you can subdivide the Regional section according to major language.
Such as

1. Bengali Roman ( Bnaglish )
2. Bengali Script ( বাংলা)
3. Telugu
4. Tamil
5. Kannada
6. Malayalam
7. Oriya
8. Others

I want to say another thing that most of the readers came to story section to read erotic story only. If we post any non-sexual story in this section then we receive bad comment from the readers. I don't think the problem can be solved only by subdivided through prefixes.

For the non-nude Picture and Video there is a separate Glamour section. The visitor don't expect erotic Picture or Video there. So there is no problem.

For the literature based non-erotic story there should be a complete different section. Where we can post some classic story and Epics there.

Thanks

Deepali

I am attaching some document regarding the number of person speaking in Bengali and other popular Indian language.

Last edited by Deepali_das : 18th June 2012 at 02:20 AM.

Old 18th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Lovely View Post
After the completion of moving process, can anyone open a story thread in main story forum?
Like - if sum one want to write a story in hindi , can open the story thread in main story forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Lovely View Post
With without any objections?
I already told that once we will move all the stories, the main section will be removed. Then it will only be these the sub sections. So why you want to open your thread in main section and want us to move it for you? If you can open it by giving it the proper prefix and in the proper section then that's what you should do otherwise your thread could be moved in a matter of days or even seconds by us. Giving prefixes and then moving 16000 threads is a humongous task in itself. Why do you want to make it even more difficult for us?

Old 18th June 2012
Custom title

KomlapuriBD is a pillar of our communityKomlapuriBD is a pillar of our communityKomlapuriBD is a pillar of our communityKomlapuriBD is a pillar of our communityKomlapuriBD is a pillar of our communityKomlapuriBD is a pillar of our community
UL: 57.38 mb DL: 182.99 mb Ratio: 0.31
I Second Deepali. I Am Asking For Another Section for Bangla (Bengali) Stories. Hope, The Admin Panel Will Think About It.

Old 18th June 2012
Take care everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepali_das View Post
Thanks to the Administrator to divide story section...........
Deepali the size of your post will not add extra weight into your argument. Still since you are a huge fan of stats, let me give you one. We have way more Tamil story threads than Bengali. Now this is the kind of stat that matters to us. How important and vastly spoken language Bengali is in the world doesn't. The stats that you gave us are just as important to exbii as the cost of crude oil. I already gave my word that if one day one of the languages in regional section will start to dominate others then we will make a sub section for it as well. Isn't that enough for you? For so many years Bengali threads were in one huge section against all other languages. Now in the regional section, the writers and readers of Bengali threads will no longer have to worry about English and Hindi threads.

I know it's human nature to never be satisfied with what we get but trust me these changes have been made after long discussion between our admin team which also has Bengali members as well. Just so that you and others can know, we have given separate sub sections to English and Hindi threads only because a vast majority of our story threads consist of these 2 languages and not because the importance of these languages in the world. Last but not least I have myself infracted/banned members for abusing in Bengali threads but then again I have done that in other language threads as well. No one will be allowed to abuse in story section regardless of the language of the thread. If someone will abuse you then simply report his/her posts and we will take action ASAP.

Old 18th June 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
I already told that once we will move all the stories, the main section will be removed. Then it will only be these the sub sections. So why you want to open your thread in main section and want us to move it for you? If you can open it by giving it the proper prefix and in the proper section then that's what you should do otherwise your thread could be moved in a matter of days or even seconds by us. Giving prefixes and then moving 16000 threads is a humongous task in itself. Why do you want to make it even more difficult for us?
:hmmm: samajh gaya bro.
pls.dont go angry.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls