Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Introducing Our New Sub Section

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th September 2013
1st Chutiya of XP

rasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps databaserasiya_420 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by baketi_expert View Post
jaise har section me "adultary-incest-romance-mics erotica-non erotic- thriller" sub-section hai vaise hi ek "completed" ka bhi add kar do.
yaar story complete hai to title me hi likh maro within ()
i think it is not possible ki complete naam ka prefix banaya jaaye

Old 22nd September 2013
Custom title

TheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparaziTheMaskEditor is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 122.89 gb DL: 34.05 gb Ratio: 3.61
It was wanted from quote some time.

Good Job done and Cheers

Old 23rd September 2013
Main Mulk PYAR ki RANI hun
Visit my website

Rani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universeRani Komal is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to Rani Komal
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
fir un "completed" stories ke liye alag se language wise 3 second sub section banane padenge.

In-complete stories aik hi sub section men dump ki jaa sakti hen Sirf Tag de kar........

Old 25th September 2013
Visit my website

tvoozt is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to tvoozt
Why i am restricted from posting new threads in this "lock stock & barrel" section ?
did the admins restrict me ? why ?

plz pm me.
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
Suzane007

Last edited by tvoozt : 25th September 2013 at 07:53 PM.

Old 26th September 2013
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvoozt View Post
Why i am restricted from posting new threads in this "lock stock & barrel" section ?
did the admins restrict me ? why ?

plz pm me.
No there is no such restriction on you or anyone else. So you must be doing something wrong I guess. Try again and it will work for sure.

Old 26th September 2013
Visit my website

tvoozt is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to tvoozt
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy ki pond men sangram View Post
No there is no such restriction on you or anyone else. So you must be doing something wrong I guess. Try again and it will work for sure.

but this is what i got:

tvoozt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of [COLOR=#0000FF !important]several reasons[/color]:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

plz help
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
Suzane007

Old 29th September 2013
Sokin tanha
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
sokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universesokin is one with the universe
everyone

Visit Here

Old 15th November 2013

Wifefuck7 has received several accoladesWifefuck7 has received several accoladesWifefuck7 has received several accoladesWifefuck7 has received several accolades
UL: 17.81 gb DL: 27.87 gb Ratio: 0.64
plz Help cant post a new thread

Same problem with me......plzzz Help......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvoozt View Post
but this is what i got:

tvoozt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of [COLOR=#0000FF !important]several reasons[/color]:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
plz help

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed

Old 10th January 2014
Jiyo To Shaan Se
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
super84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to super84
UL: 494.98 mb DL: 916.64 mb Ratio: 0.54
Try again nd again. once u must be succeeded.

Old 3rd February 2014
Mr. Controversy

evil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autographevil_alive has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to evil_alive
UL: 368.88 mb DL: 4.57 gb Ratio: 0.08
damn i saw this today.. wat a shame

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls