Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Friend's lover in bed with me

View Poll Results: What do you want my next story on?
How Ashok fucked those 4 girls in marriage day. 21 47.73%
Fictional story on how Sonarika Bhadoria had a baby 19 43.18%
No more stories 4 9.09%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd May 2016

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Info:

First Update today.

Old 22nd May 2016

fuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accoladesfuckeeer has received several accolades
Update 1

I was getting aroused whenever I saw them two together. She has to be my property but he chased her first. As ordinary lovers they roam around the city most of the weekends. Sometimes I also accompany them.

One day raghu compelled me to join them both for a movie where Priya insisted on watching. Even though I rejected it first he again compelled me to join them. The reason he want to join me is this: I will be a cover for them when they do nasty things near me on the theater.

As the movie released two days ago there was no seat numbers listed. It was on first come first serve system. When we entered inside the theater, it was almost full. At last we found a seat of two and one seat behind them. So I insisted raghu to sit with Priya on the two seat and I’ll join them on the seat behind. But as his plan to make me as their cover he talked to the Person sitting next to the two seat and made him sit on the back seat and he told me sit on the first one of the three seat. As thinking raghu will be sitting near me I sat on the seat he said but shockingly it was Priya who sat next to me followed by raghu at last.

“Oh my god. How can I control me when my darling babe was sitting next to me in a dark room” I thought myself. While my fear was developing the movie started and everyone including myself was involved in it.

After 30 minutes, a hand on my shoulder disturbed me on watching the movie. It was none other than my friend raghu's hand rubbing the shoulders of Priya nicely. Now I lost the interest on watching the movie and started watching what are they up to. The light from the screen helped me on finding this.

As the things are more intense now I saw raghu’s hand holding priya's hands and Priya saw me noticing them told raghu about me and he replied “ he is not a problem darling” and that gave me more confidence to look them. As time moved on, the hands that worked on her palm started rubbing her boobs now but on a slow motion.

I was having mixed feelings now. It has to be my hands that should rub her boobs but it was good to see a girl like Priya's boobs being rubbed. And yeah my little boy between my thighs started to grow and standing still on 90°.

I can hear some small moaning sound from her as raghu started pressing one full half of her boobs in his hand and massaging it passionately. As a positive response for his touch, Priya slanded her head on his shoulders and given him more courage.

With listening her moaning and her positive signal, after 10 minutes raghu took one of her hands and placed it on the tend appeared between his legs and guided her to massage it. But I hope this should be her first time, so she removed her hands suddenly.

I was happy on seeing it but that bastard raghu said something on her ears and again placed her hands on his tend and this time he bolded her hand there and teached her how to rub it which was resumed by Priya herself later on.

For me, the scene was like she is rubbing my dick with her hands and with that thought I started rubbing my penis above my pant and watched Priya’s hands which got his penis completely on her hand above his jeans and massaging it up and down.

Raghu was in heavens now. His one hand was enjoying her boobs and receiving a beautiful massage from her while his other hand which was now on priya’s hips and pressing and holding them. As the scene was pretty intense and awesome now, I saw Priya who started to move her body rhythmically and her moaning increased too. As I searched for the reason behind that, I saw raghu’s hand which had her hips was now inside her t-shirt moving around her tummy area.

Now my complete concentration was on his hands inside her t-shirt, I saw his hands disappear inside her jeans following into her private parts. This bold movement of raghu made Priya back to sense and stopped his hands moving inside her pants and signaled him no. He tried many times to restrict her but no was the answer from her mouth.

I thought things have come to an end now, but that bastard raghu opened his pant zip and guided my darling priya’s hands inside his underwear. Again I saw no from her many times, but raghu didn’t seemed to be okay with it. So priya started holding his penis directly and started massaging it to and fro.

Poor my penis, I can’t masturbate in front of them at the same time I don’t find another way to settle my penis too. Suddenly after 15 minutes of her direct interaction with his penis, he took off her hands from his pant and he removed his hands from her boobs too. So I acted like I am watching the movie now without paying attention to them. ( My heart is beating heavily to know about the result of her masturbation) I was disturbed by raghu now and he told me that they both are going for washroom now. That words made my heart heavy and what can I do for that? So I just nodded my head and they disappeared outside the theater.

It was 20 minutes they left and no sight of them. I was heavily disturbed and my B.P was on its extreme now.

Last edited by fuckeeer : 22nd May 2016 at 08:17 PM.

Old 22nd May 2016
Custom title

mathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
Update

Old 22nd May 2016

prashanthi is a pillar of our communityprashanthi is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckeeer View Post
I was getting aroused whenever I saw them two together. She has to be my property but he chased her first. As ordinary lovers they roam around the city most of the weekends. Sometimes I also accompany them.

One day raghu compelled me to join them both for a movie where Priya insisted on watching. Even though I rejected it first he again compelled me to join them. The reason he want to join me is this: I will be a cover for them when they do nasty things near me on the theater.

As the movie released two days ago there was no seat numbers listed. It was on first come first serve system. When we entered inside the theater, it was almost full. At last we found a seat of two and one seat behind them. So I insisted raghu to sit with Priya on the two seat and I’ll join them on the seat behind. But as his plan to make me as their cover he talked to the Person sitting next to the two seat and made him sit on the back seat and he told me sit on the first one of the three seat. As thinking raghu will be sitting near me I sat on the seat he said but shockingly it was Priya who sat next to me followed by raghu at last.

“Oh my god. How can I control me when my darling babe was sitting next to me in a dark room” I thought myself. While my fear was developing the movie started and everyone including myself was involved in it.

After 30 minutes, a hand on my shoulder disturbed me on watching the movie. It was none other than my friend raghu's hand rubbing the shoulders of Priya nicely. Now I lost the interest on watching the movie and started watching what are they up to. The light from the screen helped me on finding this.

As the things are more intense now I saw raghu’s hand holding priya's hands and Priya saw me noticing them told raghu about me and he replied “ he is not a problem darling” and that gave me more confidence to look them. As time moved on, the hands that worked on her palm started rubbing her boobs now but on a slow motion.

I was having mixed feelings now. It has to be my hands that should rub her boobs but it was good to see a girl like Priya's boobs being rubbed. And yeah my little boy between my thighs started to grow and standing still on 90°.

I can hear some small moaning sound from her as raghu started pressing one full half of her boobs in his hand and massaging it passionately. As a positive response for his touch, Priya slanded her head on his shoulders and given him more courage.

With listening her moaning and her positive signal, after 10 minutes raghu took one of her hands and placed it on the tend appeared between his legs and guided her to massage it. But I hope this should be her first time, so she removed her hands suddenly.

I was happy on seeing it but that bastard raghu said something on her ears and again placed her hands on his tend and this time he bolded her hand there and teached her how to rub it which was resumed by Priya herself later on.

For me, the scene was like she is rubbing my dick with her hands and with that thought I started rubbing my penis above my pant and watched Priya’s hands which got his penis completely on her hand above his jeans and massaging it up and down.

Raghu was in heavens now. His one hand was enjoying her boobs and receiving a beautiful massage from her while his other hand which was now on priya’s hips and pressing and holding them. As the scene was pretty intense and awesome now, I saw Priya who started to move her body rhythmically and her moaning increased too. As I searched for the reason behind that, I saw raghu’s hand which had her hips was now inside her t-shirt moving around her tummy area.

Now my complete concentration was on his hands inside her t-shirt, I saw his hands disappear inside her jeans following into her private parts. This bold movement of raghu made Priya back to sense and stopped his hands moving inside her pants and signaled him no. He tried many times to restrict her but no was the answer from her mouth.

I thought things have come to an end now, but that bastard raghu opened his pant zip and guided my darling priya’s hands inside his underwear. Again I saw no from her many times, but raghu didn’t seemed to be okay with it. So priya started holding his penis directly and started massaging it to and fro.

Poor my penis, I can’t masturbate in front of them at the same time I don’t find another way to settle my penis too. Suddenly after 15 minutes of her direct interaction with his penis, he took off her hands from his pant and he removed his hands from her boobs too. So I acted like I am watching the movie now without paying attention to them. ( My heart is beating heavily to know about the result of her masturbation) I was disturbed by raghu now and he told me that they both are going for washroom now. That words made my heart heavy and what can I do for that? So I just nodded my head and they disappeared outside the theater.

It was 20 minutes they left and no sight of them. I was heavily disturbed and my B.P was on its extreme now.
Nice story keep going

ANDHALA ALEKHYA

Old 22nd May 2016

wiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our communitywiseowl is a pillar of our community
UL: 29.21 gb DL: 18.78 gb Ratio: 1.56
then

Old 23rd May 2016
Custom title

krish.KSJ is hunted by the papparazikrish.KSJ is hunted by the papparazikrish.KSJ is hunted by the papparazi
good work...update in regular gap man...donot spoil ur name by delaying....

Old 23rd May 2016

Second update this Wednesday.

Old 23rd May 2016
ILOVEU Mango Shilpa

mahidhar809 is hunted by the papparazimahidhar809 is hunted by the papparazimahidhar809 is hunted by the papparazimahidhar809 is hunted by the papparazimahidhar809 is hunted by the papparazimahidhar809 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to mahidhar809 Send a message via Yahoo to mahidhar809
sexy

Old 23rd May 2016

gangstercity has received several accoladesgangstercity has received several accoladesgangstercity has received several accoladesgangstercity has received several accoladesgangstercity has received several accolades
Nice start

Old 24th May 2016

Pushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckeeer View Post

Hi, I am Vicky (20) currently in an college pursuing my degree. I have a friend raghu, we both are friends since school days. Apart from other friends we both share a good bond between us.
Our lives were great since a woman crossed in our life in the form of raghu's girlfriend. Her name is priya (19), cute face,seductive lips,flat belly, Proud boobs.. basically a good shaped modern girl.

< image >

She was my primary target since i saw her but my bad luck she became my friend's girlfriend.

for your thread just imaging how did you fuck your freind's gf

I shall Win.. not Immediately but Definitely

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls