Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Good toothpaste

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th July 2016

gaand_faadoo has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to gaand_faadoo Send a message via AIM to gaand_faadoo Send a message via Yahoo to gaand_faadoo Send a message via Skype™ to gaand_faadoo
OP: if you are a real muslee (as your id suggests) why don't you use well known meswak sticks? you ought to use it 5 times anyway. if that doesn't take out the bad breath then it's coming from inside you. most common problem is halitosis.

Old 29th July 2016

Sanazz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
neem stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayre View Post
fine powdered calcium carbonate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaand_faadoo View Post
OP: if you are a real muslee (as your id suggests) why don't you use well known meswak sticks? you ought to use it 5 times anyway. if that doesn't take out the bad breath then it's coming from inside you. most common problem is halitosis.
I think I don't have bad breath problem because I have checked it twice from the time when he commented but thanks for this helpful advice by the way I am using Colgate may be he was saying this just to tease me but I don't know why I am still feeling embarrassed

Old 29th July 2016

laurakabum is beginning to get noticed
Shenaz Sweetie i cheked with my slave dentist and salt cannot harm u or ur gums or anything. So u use gentle salt rub on teeth at night before sleeping, it will kill bacteria and also neutralise acid that is formed when bacteria works on food particles in ur teeth, this is what the dentist hunk said. If u have night bed partner then use it an hour before sleeping but after ur dinner. Morning u brush with any toothpaste. Dont worry about guys, dont u know most of them have their brains between their legs. Next time that boy says something to u then u tell him to better mind the bad breath between his flat butt cheeks.

Old 29th July 2016

madras_masala is beginning to get noticed
vicco vajadanti.. ek dum first class toothpaste

Old 29th July 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakabum View Post
Shenaz Sweetie i cheked with my slave dentist and salt cannot harm u or ur gums or anything. So u use gentle salt rub on teeth at night before sleeping, it will kill bacteria and also neutralise acid that is formed when bacteria works on food particles in ur teeth, this is what the dentist hunk said. If u have night bed partner then use it an hour before sleeping but after ur dinner. Morning u brush with any toothpaste. Dont worry about guys, dont u know most of them have their brains between their legs. Next time that boy says something to u then u tell him to better mind the bad breath between his flat butt cheeks.
yes this is good idea to ignore him, actually i know another home remedy for this ...through burnt bread, may be u know about this thing thanks for this help by the way

Old 29th July 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by madras_masala View Post
vicco vajadanti.. ek dum first class toothpaste
humne use kiya hay yeh toothpaste

Old 30th July 2016

Pushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our communityPushparaj OO7 is a pillar of our community
if you dnt have bad breath problem then you must try dabor laal dant manjan , its a powder not paste actually , good for teeth. i'm sure i dnt need to tell you that how to use it.

I shall Win.. not Immediately but Definitely

Old 31st July 2016
Custom title

kammyasutra has received several accoladeskammyasutra has received several accoladeskammyasutra has received several accoladeskammyasutra has received several accolades
What the FCK?

Women .. phew!

Just clean ur teeth with any good branded toothpaste .. colgate/closeup/pepsodent .. what difference does it make?

Old 31st July 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushparaj OO7 View Post
if you dnt have bad breath problem then you must try dabor laal dant manjan , its a powder not paste actually , good for teeth. i'm sure i dnt need to tell you that how to use it.
I know about this thanks

Old 31st July 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
What the FCK?

Women .. phew!

Just clean ur teeth with any good branded toothpaste .. colgate/closeup/pepsodent .. what difference does it make?
What ? I did not understand your point .

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls