Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Fall From Grace- A revenge Story. (AMA Award Winner 2017)

View Poll Results: What you like your gf to be in?
1. Threesome with you 5 11.63%
2. Foursome with you 4 9.30%
3. Gang bang with you 7 16.28%
4. Lesbian sex with you watching 18 41.86%
5. With other guy/guys while you watch 9 20.93%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th September 2016
:LOVE IS SO OVERRATED:
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Darkgirl21901 is one with the universeDarkgirl21901 is one with the universe
Mine First Day in Office

I followed my dad to his office at the end of the hall. As he was the CEO he had the biggest office and like 100 people working directly under him. His Busy schedule has always kept him away from me. He has compensated for that absence with full freedom and unlimited pocket money. I can't remember the last time I had to check my purse before buying anything. But he has a temper which I always try to avoid.

His office was so huge, filled with his massive table and seat along with separate place for sofa and sitting. He also had a mini bar in his office. He went straight to his bar and poured himself a drink. Inspite of my dad being a heavy drinker I never laid hands on anything alcoholic. I hated the stuff from childhood as i didnt liked what it did to my dad. I can sense he was upset.

"is this the way to dress up in office" as he stared at my naked legs and skirt. "and your first day you started a fight with your in charge. If you keep behaving like a child Ayesha I have to take some drastic steps regarding the company future. If u can't handle yourself in office better keep dressing like this and hope some rich guy marries you"

As he keeps scolding me about my Amateur behavior and childish manners. I had no option but to stand and listen to him like a spoiled brat. After a while he gave me his leave. His secretary came to me and gave me an intern vouchers, and also told me to report to akshay at cubicle 6. I went quietly as I was still little bit shaken from the onslaught my dad just gave me. But I was still obvious of the stares men were giving me as i walk through the office hall. my skirt was tight enough to give my ass cheeks proper shape and my legs were shining in the hall light. I alos saw some guys even staring at my shirt trying to make out my bra lines inside. It was getting irritating so I increased my speed and quickly passed the hall to the finance dept. As i entered everyone started to stare at me and froze at there place.

"Hey you, yeah you old man, wheres cubicle 6?"

I spoke to an elderly with such rudeness that he looked at me in disgust and pointed to a cubicle at the last corner of office. I walked away without saying thanks and entered the cubicle. all cubicles were in open , but separated by temporary walls. There was no one so i just sat on the main chair and puts my leg on the table on all the papers. i took out my iPhone and started to chat with my friends. After a while I realized that someone was standing behind me. As i turned on the chair and looked back over my shoulder I saw the same guy staring down at me in anger.

"What do you think you are doing in my chair?" he looked hot even as he was angry but this time was trying to control his tempo.

"just passing time till lunch. Dont have to stand there grab a stool and u can sit there on the side" I can see he was controlling himself as he grabs a small stool and sat on other side of table and started to do work trying to ignore me. But i can see him trying to get a glimpse of my legs on the table here and there. As time passes he got calmed down. Suddenly everybody started to leave for there lunch break and stood up, he also took his tiffin and was about to leave when i stooped him by blocking his path with my legs.

"Hey my tiffin is with my dad secretary. Go and grab it and also a glass of water"

"I'm not your bloody waiter. get it yourself"

"I don't have to remind you what happens to you when u say no to me dear. No be a good puppy and grab my lunch and bring it to me."

He knew he had no choice as he left his tiffin and went to grab my lunch. As i was laying ther I heard someone walking towards the cubicle. I was expecting him to be Akshay but it was a bulgy man , with a fat tummy and short height like me. He had a dark face and short hair. He looked like a villain from 80's moviies.

"Akshay behenchod jaldi chal late kar raha....... oh sorry.... who are you?"(Akshay sisterfucker hurry up, getting late for.....)

as he stopped in his tracks watching me. His eyes moving from my legs on the table, to my thighs to my skirt, then to my tight shirt where my breast shapes were perfectly laigned with my shirt.

"oh oh aks new plaything ho kya. kahan hai tera bf"?(oh are you Aks new plaything? Where is your bc?)

I got angry and irritated by such rude behiour.
"who the fuck are you man. don't you know who i am?"

At that moment Aksha came with my tiffin in his hands and a glass of water.

"are Aks kya maal hai cubicle mai tere. should have told me. Woudn't have disturbed you yaar."(Aks what a hot ass u have in your cubicle man. I wouldn't have disturbed if I had known)

"abey chup reh. She is boss daughter. Sorry mam from his side. He is Sooraj. My junior and friend" ( shut up stupid. She is boss daughter. Sorry mam from his side. He is Sooraj. My junior and friend)

this was the moment I met my second mistake. The person who was one of the reason for my future complications.

Last edited by Darkgirl21901 : 19th October 2016 at 09:57 AM.

Old 2nd October 2016

vgcb123 is beginning to get noticed
good, better with faster updates

Old 10th October 2016

rohanakasachin is beginning to get noticed
Update man

Old 11th October 2016
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
good start

Old 16th October 2016
sorry guys for the delay. I have been busy with office work and all. I'm going to post a update soon and also going to make few changes too the writing to make it better.

Please keep posting replies and ideas, these motivates me.

Old 17th October 2016
Cookie :)

AizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparaziAizenSama is hunted by the papparazi
Promising plot

Take time to visit my Stories on unfaithful housewives.
[http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1151691]

Old 18th October 2016

krish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazi
Nice build up for the fall of a bitch.
It's very rare (in xossip) to see 'attitude' playing such a prominent factor in the build up and you're playing it in the right way. One need not to stick to the general erotic theme to make his/her story thrilling. Keep going, do not expect comments in the beginning itself; they'll come. Make sure you update regularly. Don't make us forget the thread's thrills..

Old 18th October 2016
The bet

Ayesha was so furious with this fat man who was still staring at her . Aks telling him that she's the boss daughter had no effect on him. He was mesmerised by the beauty of a 17 year old teen girl in front of him dressed like something in between a hooker and office secretary.
As Ayesha glared at him in anger he again moved his eyes to her legs, those white milky legs shining in the artificial lights of the office, as he moved his glare upwards his view was obstructed by her short skirt. "Shit" that's what he thought inside his mind . Then he moved to her tight white Tshirt which was easily outlining her breast shape for his eyes. The little transparent shirt hinting a lower lace top that gives his dick a sudden rush of blood and a jolt which made him adjust his pants in front of his senior and boss daughter.

As Sooraj was from a village background and had more experience seeing girls like this in movies, sudden appearance of one such girl right in front of him made him horny as hell and he felt a instant need to offload his feeling somewhere.

"Is he for real? You have worse people than yourself working under you ...... what way your name again.... oh yes Aks. "

Ayesha grabbed her Tiffin from Aks hand and jolted away from these creeps. As she walked away to find a place to eat, both Sooraj and Aks were busy staring at her perfect ass cheeks moving away from them. Sooraj was full hard on with a need of relief while Aks was filled with rage and anger again. He was trying to keep his anger controlled as he knew its not wise to get in bad books with the boss daughter but this bitch was getting out of hand now. He was not used to being shouted at and specially tiny girls. As aks turned to talk to Sooraj he was no where to be seen.

Aks grabbed his Tiffin from the mess and went to the open terrace at the roof to eat. It was a restricted area but he had made a cope of the key by paying the guard and he and some guys comes here to smoke in open air. After few minutes he saw the belly of Sooraj near his face as he was panting.

Aks- "atlast u are here fucker. What took u so long and where were you"

Sooraj just looked at him and smiled showing his half yellow teeth from all the tobacco he chews.

"Shit man what a piece of ass. Needed to offload else I would have burst" as he made a fist in front of his crotch and made a gesture of spraying his cum. Then He sits beside Aks and lights up a cigarette.

Aks-"oh fund her, she's just 19 and still got attitude like she owns us. She's boss daughter else I would have ...."

Aks took the cigarette from Sooraj and starts to puff nonstop.
Sooraj-"warna kya? Tu bada ruka hai kabhi. 3 saal mai tere karan 5 ladkiyan office chod gayi hai.yeh bhi challenge hai ek. And ass dekhi us ki, behenchod, salla, khadus boss ki mast daughter. Waise Teri aukad nahi hai uske layak. Tu bas apne level ki ladkiyan tak hi reh" (else what, has that ever stopped u man, 5 colleagues have already left the office because of your sexual adventures with them. And did u see her, what a sexy figure. Ugly father hot daughter. Anyways your not worth her, better you stay at your level"
Aks is kind of a guy who once challenged doesn't back down easily and this fatty Sooraj making fun of him was not acceptable to him.

Aks-"bas bas, Aisa hai toh tu Dekh. Woh bitch ko apne pair ke niche nahi laya toh dekhna. Uske ke bad dikega kiski kitni aukad hai" (don't you dare challenge me Sooraj. If that's the case let's see now, in some time he will be under my shoes and then will see who's at what level")

Sooraj-"done phir. Dekhen kitni aukad hai teri aur kitna dum hai tere hatiyar mai" (oh then it's done. Let's see what's your level and how much power is in your gun (manhood)")

As Aks took a final puff and threw the butt under his shoe imagining Ayesha and walked back to the stairs. Meanwhile Sooraj took out some tobacco and pressed it under his palm and thumb grinning. Sooraj was no fool, he has used Aks anger and ego many times to his advantage . Every girl Aks screw with , Sooraj also enjoys. Either by blackmailing them or using the emotional torture Aks endures on them for his advantage. He was just waiting for Aks to strike this bitch and get his chance.

Ayesha meanwhile was sitting in her dads posh office , and surfing for dresses online unaware of hell and humiliation stored for her in future.

Last edited by Darkgirl21901 : 5th November 2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Skipping writing Hindi now. Hope it satisfy readers.

Old 18th October 2016

krish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazikrish_999 is hunted by the papparazi
You don't have to make him speak Hindi to make him a rough and tough villager. You can do it Chetan Bhagat way. I don't know how others feel here, but I'm not in favour of hinglish.

Old 19th October 2016

breville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our community
English site. Go to Hindi site for Hindi....or provide translation

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls