Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Fall From Grace- A revenge Story. (AMA Award Winner 2017)

View Poll Results: What you like your gf to be in?
1. Threesome with you 3 8.82%
2. Foursome with you 2 5.88%
3. Gang bang with you 6 17.65%
4. Lesbian sex with you watching 15 44.12%
5. With other guy/guys while you watch 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st November 2016
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:

Old 2nd November 2016
:LOVE IS SO OVERRATED:
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Darkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post

Thanks . Appreciated

Old 2nd November 2016
Darkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamDEvil View Post
can you change the font size to 5 or something which can be easily readable in mobile as well..

Sure will do that in next update.

Old 2nd November 2016
THE UNLIKELY TEAM

Jenny was feeling uncomfortable as she stood next to aks in the elevator. She didn't knew how to react in front of the guy that has just practically raped her few minutes back. But she also has to agree that in the end she gave herself up and now she is in no position to complain. Meanwhile, aks was leaning on the lift wall and whistling while surfing his phone . He had a great dream and a even better morning sex session. There's nothing compared to having morning sex with a sexy woman and that also dominating her like a slave. His confidence was very high today and this was giving him strength to take some steps with Ayesha too. But Ayesha won't be as easy as Jenny. Where Jenny was a desperate gal , Ayesha is a rich snob who has everything one can want. She has money, status and power. She won't fall for him just like that, he needs to get info on her , what she likes? What she dislike? What is she afraid of?

Before hunting a hunter studies his prey in detail before, at what spot the prey is most vulnerable and where it hurts most. But he knows nothing about her. He only knew she's a bitch and he wants her sucking his cock, but other than that nothing. Then he looked at Jenny, Ayesha did say that she was her babysitter and close friend in past. He was thinking of using Jenny just as a sex toy and a favour to Ayesha to get in her good books, but he now has a full encyclopaedia with all of Ayesha secrets.

"Hey slut, listen"

Jenny face turned red as aks called her out like a cheap whore on streets. But she knew anger will lead to nothing favourable for her.

"Aks please , call me Jenny na."

"I'll call you what I want slut. Now don't act all classy all of a sudden, I saw how professionally you suck a dick. Now listen quietly else will turn your reddish face blue with my slaps. "

Hearing aks authoritive voice gave away any protest Jenny had inside her. She was a perfect example of a broken Indian female. With no support system and successive defeats, she has given up fighting the world and has submitted herself under a dominating male figure. Her body language and face were showing her defeats as she squirmed under aks tall figure and harsh voice.

"So how well you know Ayesha?"

"Ayesha? Well pretty well. I use to babysit her when ..."

"Yeah yeah, when she was a child and all. Ayesha has told me that stupid lines before. I mean how WELL you know her, like about her personnel stuff, does she have any secrets ? Any hidden info on her ? Anything she is afraid of coming out? Like that "

"But why? Why you..."

-thackkkkkk, aks moved his left hand in a swift motion and hit the left cheek of Jenny face hard with the back of the hand without any warning . Jenny lost her balance and fell to her right colliding with the lift wall. She slowly went down on the floor covering her cheek and tears rolling down her eyes. Her body trembling with the shock and pain of aks attack on her. Aks bent forward and grabbed her hairs from her back and made her stand again.

"Behen ki lodi (Indian dirty slang) told you not to ask any question. Don't you know what I can do to you."
He moved his right hand over her breasts and pinched her left nipples as hard as he can.

"Ahhhhhhh..... Akshay ..... Akshay..... sir..... sorry..... sorry......"

Aks stood there for few seconds enjoying her squealing in pain in his grasp and then he pushed her on the floor again from where he picked her up. Jenny laid there rubbing her breast to ease of the pain and face filled with watery paths formed by her tears. This action was enough to start her mouth like a tape recorder to spill info on Ayesha.

"Please no, I'm sorry . I won't ask anymore questions."

Aks was beaming with more and more confidence seeing a sexy woman begging to him on the floor. Aks always liked being rough with a girl in bed . But this was a new experience for him too. Treating someone like this , he was enjoying it too much that even he couldn't control himself. He pressed the stop sign on the elevator And grabbed her hair and made her stand again and then moved his fingers straight under trousers , rubbing against her wet damped panties. He loved them aside and started to rub her clit vigorously. Jenny was already quite turned on from what happened in interview and she started to moan loudly in an instant .

"Ohhhhh....... please...... hmmmmmmm..... Ayesha... yes .....Ayesha.... she .... she is a rich snob. You can't imagine how rich her dad is. Ummmmm......When I used to stay there, they literally eat in silver crockery. When I go to shop with Ayesha , in few hours she will spend lakhs and ..... and..... ohhhhhh.....won't even shed a thought on it."

"Slut I know they are rich. I need info on Ayesha"

"Ok, she.... she.... yes.... yes.... yes , she is full of ego and attitude. Like for everything is a competition and she has to come first. like .... ummmm.....if I tell her that my friend has bought a 50,000 bag she will buy a more expensive one. If I tell her someone has done this for me she will do more .... ahhhhhh......for me."

As aks kept playing with her clit while Jenny in her ecstasy was telling anything aks wanted to know. She had her eyes shut and was biting her lips as aks was pressing her hard back to the wall. Her body was rubbing with aks as he bent over her and her ass was squeezed by the lift wall behind her.

Old 2nd November 2016
THE UNLIKELY TEAM-2

"So the bitch likes to show off. I can use that. What is she afraid of?"

As aks hands started to move with more pace. He can feel her juices flowing again over his fingers , but this time it was not lust, it was pure control. As she was moaning and trembling like a caged animal and he was just staring at her with full control. She moved her one leg over his hips and aks held that leg wrapping it around him.

"she hate close spaces and dark. Like I had to train her hard to be not afraid.... afraid.... ummmmm.....of getting inside lift and all. Ahhhhhh...... One time the kind gets went off and she panicked so much , I had to take her to the doctor."

"Nice .....nice. Now you are getting some use to me Jenny. See I'll reward you as you do your part."

Jenny face lit up seeing that aks expression were getting soft and he was calling her by her name now. She felt happy inside and more confident . Aks little gesture was making her to submit to him more and more. She was close to her 3rd climax of the day and it wasn't even noon. Within seconds she gave a big squeal as her whole body tenses up and can feel every muscle stretched to its limit. She can feel aks fingers squeezed by her vaginal walls and she hold his shoulders as she felt the after effects of her orgasm. She then put her body weight over aks , leaning her head over his shoulder and there was only sounds of her. Reaching heavily.

"Yes. She becomes a little rabbit when she's in dark and small spaces. This is same to her stage fright "

"What?"

"I remember in school she had to give a big speech in front of school and she pissed herself on the stage. She becomes tense when people stare at her in large. She doesn't like to stand and talk in front of big crowd. "

As she got on her feets again and started to tidy her dress up and look presentable again.

"Wow , nice babes. See I was not wrong about you. "

As aks moved forward and smacked Jenny hard on her ass. Jenny was surprised at his sudden gesture as she jump with pain but smiled back at him as he was appreciating her answers.

"And what does Ayesha like? What calms her down?"

As aks mind was working on over drive and he was imagining different scenarios where he could use all that Jenny told him to his advantage over Ayesha.

"Shopping . Period. She lives for shopping . She can spend days in a mall and won't complain. She doesn't drink or do anything so shopping is her drug."

"No drinking? Really? "

"Yeah. She's afraid that her dad will find about it. She's quite scare of him"

"Yeah I saw that. But it's not that bad is it?"

"It is. Her dad is one scary dude. He use to hit her often when she was young . Like locking her up in dark room, scolding her hard and all. She's always scared that she will upset him . Always tries hard to prove herself to him.

In that instant aks pushed the basement button again and the lift started moving again. Jenny was now beaming with pride like she has just won a marathon. Her face was still a little reddish at one side from the slap aks gave her but inside she was healing fast . Aks was surprised at the amount of info Jenny just provided him. He had enough ammunition at his hands now and just needed perfect time to fire a shot at that bitch Ayesha. He knew her weaknesses and soft points now.

As aks walked out with Jenny to the basement floor he saw Ayesha leaning over her posh Audi car. Seeing her gave aks a hard on for the third time . Who can say that this bitch is a college girl and a teen.

Aks can make out her perfect figure out of that tight shirt and shirt skirt. That blue shirt was looking like it will pop out its buttons any time now as Ayesha breathing causes her breasts to rise and fall heavily . Her legs were so mesmerising that aks felt the need to lay down and kiss them instantly . The pantyhose were adding more sexiness to her looks. Her thighs were looking so milky and her hips were showing there curves like inviting him to eat them out. Her blue shirt had its top half open to let this juicy breaths get some air . But all they were doing were providing aks boner inside his pants. Aks had a big turn on for panty hose and skirts and this bitch was making him feel weak at his knees with this look. She was looking like a hooker goddess asking for his submission. In that moment he thought how can he cause harm to this piece of beauty. He came back to planet earth and walked alongside Jenny to Ayesha.

Ayesha raised her eyes and saw them approaching but didn't moved to greet them. As they came closer she ignored them completely. They stood there for her reaction which didn't came any time soon. They can see that she was pissed off after waiting for them for just 5 mins.

Jenny-"Ayesha"

Ayesha raised her finger and pointed to shut her up. After a while she switched her phone down and put it in the car.

Ayesha-"so you guys done with your stupid interview? I was waiting for like a lifetime for you guys "

Hearing Ayesha cocky voice aks suddenly looked at her face and he went back to yesterday when she humiliated him like a dog in front of his office and the fire of revenge burned all the horniness he had in a moment .

Aks-"it's just 5 mins...."

Ayesha-"who gave you permission to speak. I'm talking to Jenny. "

Aks shut her mouth and tried to hide his anger with all the strength he has.

Ayesha-"looks like you had failed your interview. Man how dumb you are. I pleaded my dad for one chance for you and you fucked that up like every other guy u meet on street . What will I do with you"

Jenny was also taken aback by Ayesha harsh comments and egoistic behaviour. She just stood there staring at her.

Ayesha-"what you looking at huh? Now what ? You will ask for money. (She took out some thousands from her purse and offered to Jenny). Here take it. At least you will dress better next time."

Aks-"Mam actually Jenny got the job. She was superb. I'll even say she's over qualified for the job"

Jenny was smiling now as she saw aks defending her while Ayesha just made a smuck face. Jenny felt a little pride after a long time and was feeling closer to aks than Ayesha.

Ayesha-"really? You sure you're talking about Jenny . Haha. Maybe she's good at making and serving coffee at least. I kept my words then . You got your job. Now don't come crying and begging to me next time. Try to keep this one. Now mr. Akshay are you coming or taking a bus to the presentation."

As she got inside her car without even saying bye to Jenny. Aks looked at her with anger and then at Jenny. At that moment both he and Jenny shared something. They both shared mutual hatred for the person who thought that both of them are no better than dirt. They didn't spoke anything . Just stared at each other and that was more than enough to confirm what's going on each other mind. Jenny had always taken Ayesha under her wing like her little sister. But now this bitch had messed up that relationship in a second. She knew she was a snob but treating her like that Ayesha just squashed Jenny heart from inside. In comparison to Ayesha , aks looked like a saint. At least he was honest and to the point.

Jenny just looked at aks and can see in his eyes the same hatred she was feeling inside her. Her stun and sad face turned into a wide smile as she realised why aks was asking him questions about Ayesha. She realises who was the person aks wanted to take down. And in that smile Jenny confirmed her willingness to aks as he smiled back and opened the car door and sat across Ayesha in the front seat as she zoomed away in an instant leaving Jenny being alone in the parking lot.

Last edited by Darkgirl21901 : 2nd November 2016 at 05:41 PM.

Old 2nd November 2016

AYESHA dress for the scene. I may be posting dresses in different posts now. because they take too much space and text can't be reduced.

and keep commenting and reviews are appreciated always.

Old 2nd November 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisshcool View Post
nice update
Thanks dear

Old 2nd November 2016

david360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good stuff, hope she undergoes plastic surgery to look "the best."

Old 2nd November 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by david360 View Post
Good stuff, hope she undergoes plastic surgery to look "the best."
sorry didn't get your comment dear.

talking about whom?

Old 2nd November 2016

david360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl21901 View Post
sorry didn't get your comment dear.

talking about whom?
Ayesha. You said she has a weakness of wanting to be the best and have the best stuff, etc. So, one of the things she could "better" is her looks with more makeup, hair extensions, plastic surgery, etc.

do not post outside links

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 3rd November 2016 at 11:49 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls