Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > Not Just My Favourites...;)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th October 2016
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
Not Just My Favourites...;)

Dear Friends...
In this thread I'll post all the books I possess and I request all of you to contribute as well...
B'coz.... It's our thread.
Regards
Vikatakavi02

My Favorite Books నాకు నచ్చిన (ఈ-) పుస్తకాలు
Not Just My Favourites...కేవలం నాకిష్టమైన పుస్తకాలనే కాదు...(అన్నీను...)

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 30th October 2016 at 12:17 PM.

Old 11th October 2016
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
CONTENTS

CONTENTS
(Index for Pages 1-5)
74 Books (for first 5 pages)

>>> విష్ణుశర్మ ఇంగ్లీషు చదువు(Vishnusarma English Chaduvu) — విశ్వనాథ సత్యనారాయణ ఎమ్. ఏ.(Viswanadha Satyanarayana M.A.)

>>> Chetan Bhagat Works (till date)

>> FICTION <<
  1. FIVE POINT SOMEONE (2004)
  2. ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTER (2005)
  3. THE 3 MISTAKES OF MY LIFE (2008)
  4. 2 STATES : THE STORY OF MY MARRIAGE (2009)
  5. REVOLUTION TWENTY20 (2011)
  6. HALF GIRLFRIEND (2014)
  7. ONE INDIAN GIRL (2016)

>> NON - FICTION <<
  • WHAT YOUNG INDIA WANTS (2012)
  • MAKING INDIA AWESOME (2015)

>>> అంతర్ముఖం(Antarmukham) — యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్(Yandamoori Veerendranath)

>>> ఆనందోబ్రహ్మ(Anandobrahma) — యండమూరి వీరంద్రనాథ్(Yandamoori Veerendranath)

>>> EMPIRE OF THE MOGHUL
By
ALEX RUTHERFORD
  1. Empire of the Moghul: Raiders from the North
  2. Empire of the Moghul: Brothers at War
  3. Empire of the Moghul: Ruler of the World
  4. Empire of the Moghul: The Tainted Throne
  5. Empire of the Moghul: The Serpent's Tooth
  6. Empire of the Moghul: Traitors in the Shadows

>>> PREETI SHENOY WORKS
  • IT HAPPENS FOR A REASON
  • THE ONE YOU CANNOT HAVE
  • TEA FOR TWO AND A PIECE OF CAKE
  • LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT
  • THE SECRET WISHLIST

>>> RAVINDER SINGH BOOKS
  • I Too Had A Love Story
  • Can Love Happen Twice?
  • Love Stories That Touched My Heart
  • Like It Happened Yesterday
  • Your Dreams Are Mine Now
  • Tell Me a Story: Inspiring, Touching, Funny and Heartfelt Stories from Life . . .

>>> J K ROWLING's NOTABLE WORKS

HARRY POTTER BOOK SERIES
  1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets;
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban;
  4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire;
  5. Harry potter and the Order of the Phoenix;
  6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; and
  7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
  8. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two (SPECIAL REHEARSAL EDITION SCRIPT)

COMPLEMENTARY BOOKS OF HARRY POTTER
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
  • Quidditch Through the Ages
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard
  • Harry Potter: The Prequel

# The Casual Vacancy

J K ROWLING's NOTABLE WORKS under the pseudonym of ROBERT GALBRAITH

<> Cormoran Strike Series
  1. Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
  2. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
  3. Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith

>>> RAMACHANDRA GUHA's —
  • Gandhi Before India
  • India After Gandhi: The History of the World's Largest Democracy

>>> లేడీస్ హాస్టల్ (Ladies Hostel) — యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్ (Yandamoori Veerendranath)

>>> FIFTY SHADES TRIO AND GREY BOOK by E L JAMES
  • FIFTY SHADES OF GREY
  • FIFTY SHADES DARKER
  • FIFTY SHADES FREED
  • GREY

>>> Amish Tripathi's

>>Shiva Trilogy
  1. Immortals of Meluha
  2. The Secret of the Nagas
  3. The Oath of the Vayuputras

>>Ramachandra series
  • Scion of Ikshwaku

>>> Private India

>>> One Part Woman

>>> నానకు చరిత్ర(Nanaku Charitra) — చిలకమర్తి లక్ష్మీనరశింహారావు(Chilakamarthi Lakshminarasimharao)

>>> ANAND NEELAKANTHAN's WORKS
# Asura: Tale of the Vanquished: The Story of Ravana and His People (2012)
# Ajaya Series:
  1. Roll of the Dice: Duryodhana's Mahabharata (2013)
  2. Rise of Kali: Duryodhana's Mahabharata (2015)

>>> You Can Win: A step by step tool for top achievers By Shiv Khera

>>> Ravi Subramanian Works
  1. IF GOD WAS A BANKER (2007)
  2. I BOUGHT THE MONK'S FERRARI (2007)
  3. DEVIL IN PINSTRIPES (2010)
  4. THE INCREDIBLE BANKER (2011)
  5. THE BANKSTER (2012)
  6. BANKERUPT (2013)
  7. GOD IS A GAMER (2014)
  8. THE BESTSELLER SHE WROTE (2015)

>>>BOOKS OF VIKAS SWARUP
  • Accidental Apprentice
  • Q & A
  • Six Suspects

INDEX FOR PAGES:
6-10 ~ 11-15

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 10th April 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Old 11th October 2016
Sree

విష్ణుశర్మ ఇంగ్లీషు చదువు

విశ్వనాథ సత్యనారాయణ ఎమ్. ఏ.

ఎప్పుడో సంస్కృతంలో 'నీతి చంద్రిక'(పంచతంత్రం)ను రాసిన విష్ణుశర్మకి ఇప్పుడు కొత్తగా ఈ ఇంగ్లీషు చదువేమిటి? మన కవిసామ్రాట్ విశ్వనాథ సత్యనారాయణగారు ఈ కథకు ఈ పేరు పెట్టడంలో ఆంతర్యమేమిటి?

'వేయిపడగలు' నవలా రచయిత ఈ పుస్తకం ద్వారా అసలు ఏం చెప్పాలనుకున్నాడు?
తెలుసుకోవాలనుందా..?

అయితే ఈ క్రింది లింక్ ని క్లిక్ చేయండి:

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 18th October 2016 at 02:20 AM.

Old 11th October 2016
Sree

CHETAN BHAGAT WORKS

Chetan Bhagat's Works (till date)

FICTION

1. FIVE POINT SOMEONE (2004) - 960 KB
Five Point Someone is a story about three friends in IIT who are unable to cope.

The book starts with a disclaimer, “This is not a book to teach you how to get into IIT or even how to live in college. In fact, it describes how screwed up things can get if you don’t think straight.”

Three hostelmates – Alok, Hari and Ryan get off to a bad start in IIT – they screw up the first class quiz. And while they try to make amends, things only get worse. It takes them a while to realize: If you try and screw with the IIT system, it comes back to double screw you. Before they know it, they are at the lowest echelons of IIT society. They have a five-point-something GPA out of ten, ranking near the end of their class. This GPA is a tattoo that will remain with them, and come in the way of anything else that matters – their friendship, their future, their love life. While the world expects IITians to conquer the world, these guys are struggling to survive.

Will they make it? Do under performers have a right to live? Can they show that they are not just a five-point-somebody but a five-point-someone?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y5o99b5usuy1h0x/Five_Point_Someone%282004%29.pdf

~~~~~~

2. ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTER (2005) - 1.3 MB

In winter 2004, a writer met a young girl on a night train journey. To pass the time, she offered to tell a story. However, she had a condition: that he make it into his second book. He hesitated, but asked what the story was about.

The girl said the story was about six people working in a a call center, set in one night.

She said it was the night they got a phone call.

That phone call was from God.

Welcome to one night @ call center

Are you ready to take the Call?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8d78es37qdlvj5g/One_Night_at_the_Call_Center%282005%29.pdf

~~~~~~

3. THE 3 MISTAKES OF MY LIFE (2008) - 1.2 MB

In late-2000, a young boy in Ahmedabad called Govind dreamt of having a business. To accomodate his friends Ish and Omi’s passion, they open a cricket shop. Govind wants to make money and thinks big.* Ish is all about nurturing Ali, the batsman with a rare gift. Omi knows his limited capabiltiies and just wants to be with his friends. However, nothing comes easy in a turbulent city. To realize their goals, they will have to face it all – religious politics, earthquakes, riots, unacceptable love* and above all,* their own mistakes. Will they make it? Can an individual’s dreams overcome the nightmares offered by real life? Can we succeed despite a few mistakes?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gvthpfez4ne5dxz/The_3_Mistakes_of_My_Life%282008%29.pdf

~~~~~~

4. 2 STATES : THE STORY OF MY MARRIAGE (2009) - 1.7 MB

Love marriages around the world are simple:

Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy.

They get married.

In India, there are a few more steps:

Boy loves Girl. Girl loves Boy.

Girl’s family has to love boy. Boy’s family has to love girl.

Girl’s Family has to love Boy’s Family. Boy’s family has to love girl’s family.

Girl and Boy still love each other. They get married.

Welcome to 2 States, a story about Krish and Ananya. They are from two different states of India, deeply in love and want to get married. Of course, their parents don’t agree. To convert their love story into a love marriage, the couple have a tough battle in front of them. For it is easy to fight and rebel, but it is much harder to convince. Will they make it?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ab28tue5g0vp17p/2_States_-_The_Story_of_My_Marriage%282009%29.pdf

~~~~~~

5. REVOLUTION TWENTY20 (2011) - 1.2 MB

Once upon a time, in small-town India, there lived two intelligent boys.
One wanted to use his intelligence to make money.
One wanted to use his intelligence to create a revolution.
The problem was, they both loved the same girl.

Welcome to Revolution 2020. A story about childhood friends Gopal, Raghav and Aarti who struggle to find success and love in Varanasi. However, it isn’t easy to achieve this in an unfair society that rewards the corrupt. As Gopal gives in to the system, and Raghav fights it, who will win?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7mt3k6bqb8c9ecw/Revolution_Twenty20%282011%29.pdf

~~~~~~

6. HALF GIRLFRIEND (2014) - 1.1 MB

Once upon a time there was a Bihari boy called Madhav. He fell in love with a girl called Riya. Madhav didn’t speak English well. Riya did Madhav wanted a relationship. Riya didn’t.

Riya wanted just friendship. Madhav didn’t. Riya suggested a compromise.

She agreed to be his half-girlfriend.

Welcome to*Half-Girlfriend, a rural-urban love story like none other. Because to make love exist between classes, many battles need to be won.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ejxve33hmjnhdci/Half_Girlfriend%282014%29.pdf

~~~~~~

7. ONE INDIAN GIRL (2016) - 1.1 MB

Hi, I’m Radhika Mehta and I’m getting married this week.

I work at Goldman Sachs, an investment bank. Thank you for reading my story. However, let me warn you. You may not like much.

One, I make a lot of money.

Two, I have an opinion on everything.

Three, I have had a boyfriend before. OK, maybe two.

Now if I were a guy, you’d be cool with it. Since I am a girl, these things don’t make me likeable, do they?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9q53lhjqqxq75s4/One_Indian_Girl%282016%29.pdf
★★★

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 21st October 2016 at 01:35 AM.

Old 11th October 2016
Sree

CHETAN BHAGAT NOTABLE WORKS

NON - FICTION

WHAT YOUNG INDIA WANTS (2012) - 739 KB

Why do our students regularly commit suicide? Why is there so much corruption in India? Cant our political parties ever work together? Does our vote make any difference at all? We love our India, but shouldnt some things be different?

All of us have asked these questions at some time or the other. So does Chetan Bhagat, Indias most loved writer, in What Young India Wants, his first book of non-fiction.

What Young India Wants is based on Chetan Bhagats vast experience as a very successful writer and motivational speaker. In clear, simple prose, and with great insight, he analyses some of the complex issues facing modern India, offers solutions and invites discussion on them. And, at the end, he asks this important question: Unless we are all in agreement on what it is going to take to make our country better, how will things ever change?

*If you want to understand contemporary India, the problems that face it, and want to be a part of the solution, What Young India Wants is the book for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kgv3g6f1kp14rgm/What_Young_India_Wants%282012%29.pdf

MAKING INDIA AWESOME (2015) - 1018 KB

Love your country?

Want to make it truly great?
Tired of loud debates and complex arguments which lead to no solutions?
Welcome to MAKING INDIA AWESOME.

Following the phenomenal success of his first non-fiction book, What Young India Wants, Chetan Bhagat, the country’s biggest-selling writer, returns with another book of essays in which he analyses and provides inspired solutions to the country’s most intractable problems—poverty, unemployment, corruption, violence against women, communal violence, religious fundamentalism, illiteracy and more. Using simple language and concepts, this book will enable you to understand the most complex of problems facing the nation today and give practical solutions on how you can do your part to solve them.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ai571sn1owxk46/Making_India_Awesome%282015%29.pdf

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 30th October 2016 at 10:43 PM.

Old 11th October 2016
Sree

యండమూరి
వీరేంద్రనాథ్

అంతర్ముఖం

His career best novel

మాటా - చేతా ఒకటవటమే నిజాయితీ.
నీ వ్యక్తిత్వంతో నువ్వు బ్రతుకు.
నిన్నిష్టపడే వాళ్ళు నీతో వుంటారు.
లేనివాళ్ళు నీ నుంచి దూరంగా పోతారు.
— యండమూరి వీరంద్రనాథ్

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bt...rendranath.pdf

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 21st October 2016 at 01:39 AM.

Old 11th October 2016
Sree

యండమూరి
వీరేంద్రనాథ్

ఆనందోబ్రహ్మ

ఇది స్కాన్డ్ కాపీ కాదు.... నేను తయారు చేసినది
దోషాలేమైనా వుంటే మన్నించండి.

కోనసీమ కొబ్బరాకు - గలగలా గోదావరి
ఆ ఇసుక తిన్నెల మీద నుంచి గాలి తరంగాల్లోంచి వచ్చే వేద పఠనంలా ఒక కుర్రవాడు ఎగిరి పట్నం వచ్చిపడ్డాడు.
ఉక్కిరి బిక్కిరి అయ్యేడు.
ఓ ఇరవై నాలుగేళ్ల గృహిణి అతడికి లలితంగా సేద తీర్చింది.
అది ప్రేమా ? ఆకర్షణా ? స్పందనా ? సెక్సా?
ఆ బంధం నిర్వచనం ఏమిటి ? అమ్మాయిలయితే స్వీట్ సిక్స్ టీన్ అంటారు.
మరి అబ్బాయిలకి స్వీట్ ఎయిటీనా ?

నవల 2054 ఎ.డిలో మొదలవుతుంది.
మళ్ళీ అక్కడి నుండి వందేళ్ళు వెనక్కు మళ్ళుతుంది.
అబార్షన్ కు తండ్రిని డబ్బడిగే పెళ్ళికాని కూతురు దగ్గర్నుంచి,
అనిర్వచనీయ ఆత్మీయబంధం పెనవేసుకున్న సోమయాజీ మందాకినిల వరకూ ఎన్నో విలక్షణ పాత్రలు తారసిల్లే అపురూపమైన నవల 'ఆనందో బ్రహ్మ'.
ఫ్యూచరాలజీకి పాస్టాలజీ మిక్సు చేసి అచ్చ తెలుగులో యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్ అల్లిన లలిత పదాల సన్నజాజి పందిరి 'ఆనందోబ్రహ్మ'.

ఇదుగోండి లింకు : ఆనందోబ్రహ్మ — 4MB

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 30th October 2016 at 12:19 PM.

Old 12th October 2016
Custom title

globalherosex is a pillar of our communityglobalherosex is a pillar of our communityglobalherosex is a pillar of our communityglobalherosex is a pillar of our communityglobalherosex is a pillar of our communityglobalherosex is a pillar of our communityglobalherosex is a pillar of our communityglobalherosex is a pillar of our community
UL: 547.83 mb DL: 1.80 gb Ratio: 0.30
nice start

Hello sir ,,,

nice start....

wht is this reserved items ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikatakavi02 View Post
Reserved 5
Quote:
Reserved 4
Quote:
Reserved 3
Quote:
Reserved 1
Quote:
Reserved 2

Old 22nd October 2016
Sree

EMPIRE OF THE MOGHUL
(6-book Historical Fiction series)
By
ALEX RUTHERFORD

Empire of the Moghul is a series of historical fiction novels written by Alex Rutherford (the pen name for Diana Preston and her husband Michael Preston).

Empire of the Moghul series consists of six books which is about the reign of the epic rise and fall of one of the world’s most powerful, opulent and glamorous dynasties - Mughal Empire across two hundred turbulent years.

They have done only serious non-fiction till Empire of the Moghul series and it was their first attempt at historical fiction. They decided to create a new persona to make a distinction between their earlier writing and this new series. The Rutherford came from the Nobel Laureate Ernest Rutherford, and Alex was chosen as a name that could be male or female.
~~~

Empire of the Moghul*: Raiders from the North

The mighty Empire of the Moghuls burst out of Central Asia into India in the sixteenth century. The first in a compelling new series of novels, Raiders from the North tells the largely unknown story of the rise and fall of the Mogul dynasties.
LINK:Empire_of_the_Moghul_01.pdf

Empire of the Moghul*: Brothers at War

1530, Agra, Northern India. Humayun, the newly-crowned second Moghul Emperor, is a fortunate man. His father, Babur, has bequeathed him wealth, glory and an empire which stretches a thousand miles south from the Khyber pass; he must now build on his legacy, and make the Moghuls worthy of their forebear, Tamburlaine. But, unbeknownst to him, Humayun is already in grave danger. His half-brothers are plotting against him; they doubt that he has the strength, the will, the brutality needed to command the Moghul armies and lead them to still-greater glories. Perhaps they are right. Soon Humayun will be locked in a terrible battle: not only for his crown, not only for his life, but for the existence of the very empire itself.
LINK:Empire_of_the_Moghul_02.pdf

Empire of the Moghul*: Ruler of the World

Akbar, ruler of a sixth of the world's people, colossally rich and utterly ruthless, was a contemporary of Elizabeth I, but infinitely more powerful. He extended his empire over much of Asia, skillfully commanding tens of thousands of men, elephants and innovative technology, yet despite the unimaginable bloodshed which resulted his rule was based on universal religious tolerance.

However, Akbar's homelife was more complicated. He defied family, nobles and mullahs to marry a beautiful Rajput princess, whose people he had conquered; but she hated Akbar and turned Salim, his eldest son, against him. What's more, as any Moghul prince could inherit his father's crown and become Emperor, his sons were brought up to be intensely competitive and suspicious of each other: to see each other as rivals for the greatest prize of all. And, as Salim grew to manhood, the relationship between father and son became tainted by rebellion and competition to be the greatest Moghul of them all.

LINK:Empire_of_the_Moghul_03.pdf

Empire of the Moghul*: The Tainted Throne

Agra, India, 1606. Jahangir, the triumphant Moghul Emperor and ruler of most of the Indian subcontinent, is doomed. No amount of wealth and ruthlessness can protect him from his sons' desire for power. The glorious Moghul throne is worth any amount of bloodshed and betrayal.
LINK:Empire_of_the_Moghul_04.pdf

Empire of the Moghul*: The Serpent's Tooth

The Moghul emperors are still bloodthirsty and entirely ruthless; they control a quarter of the world's population and have wealth beyond imagining. But this is the final flowering of a doomed empire and, while Shah Jahan mourns his dead wife and obsesses over the Taj Mahal, her monument, his son Aurangzeb is planning to take his father's throne, by any means necessary.
LINK:Empire_of_the_Moghul_05.pdf

Empire of the Moghul*: Traitors in the Shadows

A new emperor, Aurangzeb, sits on India's glittering Peacock Throne - the throne he seized from his father while the old emperor still lived. He has paid for it with blood: during the brutal civil war he hunted down and killed his brothers. Now he must return the Moghul Empire to the true path and achieve new glory. But the exercise of great power is isolating. With enemies everywhere, who should he trust? Certainly not his sons. He must rely on himself and the knowledge that there are more ways to subdue a man than on the battlefield.But as the years pass memories haunt him - memories of a father who never loved him and a mother who lies in the Taj Mahal; of murdered brothers and of sons and daughters locked in sunless prisons. He tells himself that everything he has done has been necessary - moral, even. But how will his God judge him?
LINK:Empire of the Moghul_06.pdf

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 30th October 2016 at 09:12 PM.

Old 23rd October 2016
Addict
Visit my website

hyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazihyd_cock is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
యండమూరి
వీరేంద్రనాథ్

ఆనందోబ్రహ్మ

ఇది స్కాన్డ్ కాపీ కాదు.... నేను తయారు చేసినది

కోనసీమ కొబ్బరాకు - గలగలా గోదావరి
ఆ ఇసుక తిన్నెల మీద నుంచి గాలి తరంగాల్లోంచి వచ్చే వేద పఠనంలా ఒక కుర్రవాడు ఎగిరి పట్నం వచ్చిపడ్డాడు.
ఉక్కిరి బిక్కిరి అయ్యేడు.
ఓ ఇరవై నాలుగేళ్ల గృహిణి అతడికి లలితంగా సేద తీర్చింది.
అది ప్రేమా ? ఆకర్షణా ? స్పందనా ? సెక్సా?
ఆ బంధం నిర్వచనం ఏమిటి ? అమ్మాయిలయితే స్వీట్ సిక్స్ టీన్ అంటారు.
మరి అబ్బాయిలకి స్వీట్ ఎయిటీనా ?

నవల 2054 ఎ.డిలో మొదలవుతుంది.
మళ్ళీ అక్కడి నుండి వందేళ్ళు వెనక్కు మళ్ళుతుంది.
అబార్షన్ కు తండ్రిని డబ్బడిగే పెళ్ళికాని కూతురు దగ్గర్నుంచి,
అనిర్వచనీయ ఆత్మీయబంధం పెనవేసుకున్న సోమయాజీ మందాకినిల వరకూ ఎన్నో విలక్షణ పాత్రలు తారసిల్లే అపురూపమైన నవల 'ఆనందో బ్రహ్మ'.
ఫ్యూచరాలజీకి పాస్టాలజీ మిక్సు చేసి అచ్చ తెలుగులో యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్ అల్లిన లలిత పదాల సన్నజాజి పందిరి 'ఆనందోబ్రహ్మ'.

ఇదుగోండి లింకు : ఆనందోబ్రహ్మ — 4MB

ధన్యవాదాలు.

అయ్యబాబోయ్. అడిగిందే పనిగా ఇంత కష్టపడ్డారా?? నాకు మాటలు కూడా దొరకటంలేదు.

మరలా... ధన్యవాదాలు మిత్రమా.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls