Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash verma View Post
you are missing mishra ji,perhaps india went 3 spinners(ass win,Mishra ji n sir jadeja) n 2 pacers(M. Shami,umesh/ishant),because kohli has all time attacking mood .
Mishra might not play all the test matches.....Kohli will chose him according to the surface.....he did not played single test in NZ series......but with Rohit not in team, Kohli can review his 5 bowler strategy

Old 3rd November 2016
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
I hope k. nair perform well like ranji

Old 3rd November 2016
Visit my website
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
Mishra might not play all the test matches.....Kohli will chose him according to the surface.....he did not played single test in NZ series......but with Rohit not in team, Kohli can review his 5 bowler strategy
all depend on pitch condition,but his performance too good in one day series,i think 6 batsman n 5 bowler combination will be best.

Old 3rd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
they have quality spinners those time,but this time,condition n equation are different .
this is the game, this is the life......never remain constant, it changes

Old 3rd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
all depend on pitch condition,but his performance too good in one day series,i think 6 batsman n 5 bowler combination will be best.
I think so, even Mishra can contribute with bat.....but it will depend on Kohli and his perception

Old 3rd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
I hope k. nair perform well like ranji
if India go with 6 bstsman, 5 bowler , he won't get chance

Old 3rd November 2016
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
this is the game, this is the life......never remain constant, it changes
england ke jyadatar player unki board ko bhent chad gaye falen futiyo ko nikalte nahi,or har series ki haar ka theekra ek player par mad kar use target karte rahte hai jab tak use bahar na karwa de

ise bar cook ka no. Hai me daave ke saath kah sakta hu agar usne sahi perfomance na de yaha to

Old 3rd November 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
england ke jyadatar player unki board ko bhent chad gaye falen futiyo ko nikalte nahi,or har series ki haar ka theekra ek player par mad kar use target karte rahte hai jab tak use bahar na karwa de

ise bar cook ka no. Hai me daave ke saath kah sakta hu agar usne sahi perfomance na de yaha to
I hate their system too....there is too much uncertainty of players place in team......If India tour not gone well then they might axe Cook too

Old 3rd November 2016
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
England squad is most unpredictable
They have almost no automatic choice player

Even Root did not play ODI in Bangladesh. Took rest.
Same for Anderson and Broad.

Old 4th November 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
ye thread live kab hogi

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls