Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆ 11th Annual Masala Awards 2016 - Discussion and Queries Thread ☆☆☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th January 2017
Custom title

sivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaatupandi View Post
Still u hav not nominatec crctly.. u hav not linked it properly. Jyst quote my previous post and see how i have linked ur thread with story name..

Dear Kattupandi,

I tried it once again. LOL..

Sivasu.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1459120

Old 6th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivasusivasu View Post
I am sorry. I cant do it any more.. ! I am helpless.

If you people honestly consider that my story is a fit enough to be considered for the Award... do yourself..

Good bye.
Ok dontworry.... we wll nominate it bhai...

Old 6th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by siva_reddy32 View Post
Can We add nominations in Telugu Writing ?

Kindly advice

Sorry buddy, this time v have nt added telugu story category. So u cannot nominate telugu stories. Next time we wil take it to consideration

Old 6th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
organizers
Perfect
Check the index ju

Old 6th January 2017
Custom title

sivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazisivasusivasu is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Ok dontworry.... we wll nominate it bhai...

Thank you dear... do the same without fail...

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1459120

Old 6th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Perfect
Check the index ju
Can i nominate threads of other categories after some time

Old 7th January 2017
Custom title

Darkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accolades
how will be the winner judged??

Old 7th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Can i nominate threads of other categories after some time
Yes... u can nominate other category threads...
Even u can nominate ur favorite threads of other categories.

Old 7th January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl21901 View Post
how will be the winner judged??
A panel of judges wl select winners..

Old 7th January 2017
Custom title

Darkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accoladesDarkgirl21901 has received several accolades
Lol so excited, first contest participation for me.......

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls