Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests > ☆☆☆ 11th Annual Masala Awards 2016 - Discussion and Queries Thread ☆☆☆

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th December 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaatupandi View Post

very nice siggys
better than previous years.
congratulations to admin team and creators of best siggys
hope this year contest will be tough as many new comers and old writers have hot threads
best of luck to all contributors from all section

Old 27th December 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
here is small suggestion to admin team.
this contest is important event for all contributors from all the sections.
as per my opinion all the contributors are winners as it is product of their hard and selfless work.
among all the good works there will be only few winners that is two from each section.one is winner and another is runner up.
winner will carry dibba for life long while runner up wont have any thing except few reps and ff coupon for a week .

PRIZES

Winner of each category - 7500 reps + Dibba + 7-days premium FF Coupon

Runner Up of each category - 3000 reps + 1-day premium FF Coupon

so that runner up will never be remembered though he has almost won the award may be for second place.
what i suggest is think of giving dibba for runner up also.
i had suggested this previous year also.
i wish at least this year you will consider my suggestion.
best of luck and have nice and fair contest.

Old 28th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
as per my opinion all the contributors are winners as it is product of their hard and selfless work.
among all the good works there will be only few winners that is two from each section.one is winner and another is runner up.
winner will carry dibba for life long while runner up wont have any thing except few reps and ff coupon for a week .

< image > PRIZES < image >

< image >Winner of each category - 7500 reps + < image > Dibba + 7-days premium FF Coupon

< image >Runner Up of each category - 3000 reps + 1-day premium FF Coupon

so that runner up will never be remembered though he has almost won the award may be for second place.
Agreed with you ........ there is no second/third runner-up so runner-up also deserves a dibba

Last edited by vikasbarak : 28th December 2016 at 12:51 AM.

Old 28th December 2016
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:

< image > PRIZES < image >

< image >Winner of each category - 7500 reps + < image > Dibba + 7-days premium FF Coupon

< image >Runner Up of each category - 3000 reps + 1-day premium FF Coupon

If both winner and runner gets dibba, hw can both wl b differentiated. Runner s awarded with repps + ff coupon. But what u say s nice idea. Thanks for ur opinion. Wll take in to consideration in future

Old 28th December 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaatupandi View Post
If both winner and runner gets dibba, hw can both wl b differentiated. Runner s awarded with repps + ff coupon. But what u say s nice idea. Thanks for ur opinion. Wll take in to consideration in future

it is so simple you need not give + same dibba, you can design something else for runner up.
why do you want to consider for next time. present time is right for everything, yu ca implement this time only

Old 28th December 2016
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:

it is so simple you need not give + < image >same dibba, you can design something else for runner up.
why do you want to consider for next time. present time is right for everything, yu ca implement this time only
thanx for ur suggestion machi..

Old 28th December 2016
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website

ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Awesome.. Congratulations and waiting for nomination thread..

Old 28th December 2016
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website

AgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparazi
JUST FOR FUN !!!!

Last edited by AgentBond : 28th December 2016 at 10:02 PM.

Old 28th December 2016
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website

AgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:

it is so simple you need not give + < image >same dibba, you can design something else for runner up.
That is correct. Just use some another design for runner up.

Like this

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls