Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Desi eggs in Hyderabad

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 25th December 2016

footbalfan is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to footbalfan Send a message via Yahoo to footbalfan
Desi eggs in Hyderabad

Where can we get desi/brown eggs in Hyderabad...like a shop/market kind of thing

All these videos are downloaded from internet public forums posted by someone else. If any one has any objection, my postings in this forum will be removed at the earliest. I am not violating any copy rights law. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that they can be removed or Mod/Admin can remove them without my notice.

Old 25th December 2016
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
You are requested to post replies relevant to the topic only. All content posted must be clear and unambiguous. No idle chit-chat or sarcastic replies will be tolerated in this section.

Doing so will result in admonitory action in the form of infraction and if required, a ban.

Last edited by shapey : 25th December 2016 at 07:03 PM.

Old 26th December 2016
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
What's the difference?

How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Old 26th December 2016
Custom title

Satinsilkboy1 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
What's the difference?
desi eggs are organic one.

http://www.thehealthsite.com/fitness...lthier-po0416/

Old 26th December 2016
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
What's the difference?
One of the most obvious difference in between white and desi eggs is the colour. Desi eggs are off-whitish or a light brown in colour and white eggs are well, white. But desi eggs are propagated to be healthier than white eggs, they are also more expensive than their white variety.
Another reason for desi eggs being healthy is that they are devoid of any artificial hormones or chemicals and are not harmful at all.

Old 26th December 2016
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by footbalfan View Post
Where can we get desi/brown eggs in Hyderabad...like a shop/market kind of thing

It can be available in all egg stores. If u want to taste pure desi eggs, simply buy a dozens of desi / country chickens (not broiler chickens) bcos there are lot of mal practices in selling desi eggs. We are having dozens of country chickens in our farm land

Last edited by Kaatupandi : 26th December 2016 at 02:13 PM.

Old 27th December 2016

footbalfan is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to footbalfan Send a message via Yahoo to footbalfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaatupandi View Post
It can be available in all egg stores. If u want to taste pure desi eggs, simply buy a dozens of desi / country chickens (not broiler chickens) bcos there are lot of mal practices in selling desi eggs. We are having dozens of country chickens in our farm land
Can u send few pics plz...
Brought few at a local vegetable market...they r light brownish... regular size...but the yolk is not deep dark yellow...is that ok
All these videos are downloaded from internet public forums posted by someone else. If any one has any objection, my postings in this forum will be removed at the earliest. I am not violating any copy rights law. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that they can be removed or Mod/Admin can remove them without my notice.

Old 29th December 2016

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Brought few at a local vegetable market...they r light brownish... regular size...but the yolk is not deep dark yellow...is that ok
In mumbai they collect used tea powder from roadside tea shops and soak it in water and then dip the White eggs in them overnight and in the morning they become light brown and then they are sold as desi eggs...Easy money....

My family has farm property and we hv desi hens and cocks...
Those desi egg omelettes used to taste yummy....
Me a veggie now in diet...but cannibal when it comes to humping....

Old 2nd January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
Quote:
Desi eggs are not like normal eggs in shape. They wl b little small, also it has some different smell. The yolk will be in bright golden yellow.