Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Fileflash caluclation

Old 12th January 2017
REMO
Visit my website

remo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographremo_ram2 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
Fileflash caluclation

Guys can anyone tell me what is the calculation of the fileflash download points ?
I see sometimes to 15 points and some times 10 points for download after some hours it will decrease to 8 points !

So my confusion is
1) is there any calculation behind it ?
2) does it change as per our video traffic ?
3) how to get the maximum download points for any video upload ?

Thanks in advance
REMO

Old 21st January 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by remo_ram2 View Post
Guys can anyone tell me what is the calculation of the fileflash download points ?
I see sometimes to 15 points and some times 10 points for download after some hours it will decrease to 8 points !

So my confusion is
1) is there any calculation behind it ?
2) does it change as per our video traffic ?
3) how to get the maximum download points for any video upload ?

Thanks in advance
REMO
Yes, there is a calculation behind the ppd you get every hour.

It depends on a no. of factors. ff has not given any updates on how it is calculating now.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 21st January 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
check here bro to get an overall idea how points are calculation btw its unofficial and based on my analysis.

http://xossip.com/showpost.php?p=682...postcount=6780