Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > Do married desi aunties masturbate when alone

View Poll Results: Do married desi aunties masturbate when alone
Desi aunties are very tharki and masturbate a lot 260 40.63%
Desi aunties masturbate sometimes with veggies and hair brushes 110 17.19%
Desi aunties masturbate when they take bath 221 34.53%
Desi aunties never fondle their pussies 49 7.66%
Voters: 640. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th October 2013
Vanga Palagellam

grapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autographgrapher has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 384.92 gb DL: 244.00 gb Ratio: 1.58
voted

Old 7th October 2013
Fun Times for All
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
Lumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps database
Saali Tharkan

Old 7th October 2013
Custom title
Visit my website

renuranirano has received several accoladesrenuranirano has received several accoladesrenuranirano has received several accoladesrenuranirano has received several accoladesrenuranirano has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to renuranirano
my bhabhi do it when she go for bath she do it with fingers

Old 13th October 2013
Fun Times for All
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
Lumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps database
Aunty enjoying herself

Old 13th October 2013
Banned

TANUJAYADAVCG is an unknown quantity at this point
i m sure they do even i will also do i dnt think i can stop that

Old 13th October 2013
Banned

mham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmham07 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
s many marrd working women/housewife do... they enjoy a lot....

Old 13th October 2013
Fun Times for All
Aunty enjoying her tits

Old 15th October 2013
Fun Times for All
Touching her hot body

Old 16th October 2013

deecee is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah!

I have seen my sister masturbating with fingers.

Old 16th October 2013
Fun Times for All
Quote:
Originally Posted by deecee View Post
Yeah!

I have seen my sister masturbating with fingers.
Tell more...how did u see, what was she doing and what did u do while watching her

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls