Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > PAN Card trouble :( ;(

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th December 2016

UserNameIsPassword is an unknown quantity at this point
PAN Card trouble :( ;(

I have 3 initials along with my first name.All my proofs are same, they have 3 initials and my first name, hwoever, the PAN people are asking me to expand my name, but i got no proof with my expanded name.it got rejected twice.how do i get a PAN car now? ;(

for ex. my name is Stephen Thomas David Raj, my initials are STD Raj, all my proofs have STD Raj as my name and PAN people are not accepting initials in my name.....

i request knowledgeable people to help me

Old 28th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
you need to expand as there might be many people have have such initials. you need to bring any proof containing the expanded initials, it might be school certificate, birth certificate or any other. your parents certificate also might be useful when you go there. expanded name is needed.

Old 28th December 2016

UserNameIsPassword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
you need to expand as there might be many people have have such initials. you need to bring any proof containing the expanded initials, it might be school certificate, birth certificate or any other. your parents certificate also might be useful when you go there. expanded name is needed.
but i got no such certificate having my expanded name, from school till college, everything is in intials only, what can i do now? is it impossible for me to get pan card,im worried like shit, worried more than sem ;(

Old 28th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameIsPassword View Post
but i got no such certificate having my expanded name, from school till college, everything is in intials only, what can i do now? is it impossible for me to get pan card,im worried like shit, worried more than sem ;(
ask your parents and bring their proof certificates and try to convince the officers. if still not they agreeing then try to change your name expanding initials bit tough but no other choice as initials need to be expanded at least in one of the certificates to identify yourself.

Last edited by swon : 28th December 2016 at 05:31 PM.

Old 28th December 2016

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 3.65 gb DL: 5.20 gb Ratio: 0.70
Exactly.. PAN Card always have the extended initials for the name

Old 28th December 2016

unwanwhy is beginning to get noticed
UL: 3.65 gb DL: 5.20 gb Ratio: 0.70
By the way, I would like to ask a question... any one changed the PAN card name details.... for me first name and Second name got reversed in the name section. I need to submit my passport and change it accordingly...

Old 29th December 2016

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
There is a name and there is a legal name....

Like sonu monu pappu ....These are just names...

and Shankar Dayal Mehra
or Manish Raju Saxena...
or Rahul Rajiv Gandhi...
These are legal names....

Consult a good lawyer...make an affidavit..get ur legal name changed...u will have to publish it in a newspaper that u hv changed ur name....Give them the affidavit and ur other documents and u will get the pan card..

Once this is done...get all other legal documents including passport, bank, Income tax returns, driving licence, etc....changed to ur new legal name...

By the way STD initials is very funny....
I had a good laugh....

Old 5th January 2017
Custom title

Always Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparaziAlways Right is hunted by the papparazi
Enter your first name as Raj and last name as STD. Matter closed

Old 5th January 2017

fuckfox is an unknown quantity at this point
i got my PAN card after long hesitation i.e{ i was not with my father from my childhood but intially i applied filled in all detail with particular option i need my mothers name printed in the card but i received with my fathers name. again i reapplied with confirmation of my mothers name in card i received with my mothers name printed in the card .....BUT as i check the particulars in pan issuing website with my PAN NUMBER THERE MY NAME INITIALS EXPANDS WITH MY FATHERS NAME .I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS RULES SO PLEASE ANYONE SUGGEST ME HOW TO GET MY MOTHERS NAME EXPANDED...............

Old 5th January 2017
aka platform

only father's name is mentioned in pan card

Last edited by swon : 5th January 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls