Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Bigg Boss 6 - Discussion Thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th October 2012

n0name has received several accoladesn0name has received several accoladesn0name has received several accoladesn0name has received several accolades
UL: 7.57 gb DL: 12.86 gb Ratio: 0.59
Chutiye Kashif ko bahar nikalo, saala raandpanti kar raha hai.....

iss baar mast maal hain BB me, umeed hai kuch mast dekhne ko milega.

sex dikhana bhi parivarik hi hai aajkal, isliye umeed kayam hai

sana to twoing karke 3-4 bachhe mere toilet me girawa hi degi
DISCLAIMER: All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just doing a favour for our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos/pics. I am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

Old 9th October 2012
Custom title

Paglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 26.10 gb DL: 32.41 gb Ratio: 0.81
सिद्धू सबको प्रेग्नेंट कर दे तो मज़ा है

Old 9th October 2012
Custom title

Paglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparaziPaglet is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 26.10 gb DL: 32.41 gb Ratio: 0.81
kitna achha hota agar BB wale Manisha Aunty jaisi kisi mast MILF ko bhi bulata

Old 9th October 2012
Just human, nothing else.

Human 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHuman 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHuman 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
I wish I were a king. I would have made Karishma Kotak my queen and Sana Khan my "special" servant (qaneez/daasi). Kashif ka lund katva kar use harem ka toilet-cleaner banaata aur Sapna aunty burqa pehan kar raani aur daasi ki bodyguard banti.

Old 9th October 2012
Just human, nothing else.

Human 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHuman 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHuman 1024 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 0.00 b DL: 512.00 kb Ratio: 0.00
According to Zoom TV Niketan Madhok is best-buddy (fuck-buddy) of Katrina Kaif. He accompanies her almost everywhere and a lot of pics were shown too in which they both were together. However, since Madhok is a non-celeb, no one bothered to talk about his relation with the top-star. Kat urged Salman to fit her fuck-buddy in Big Boss like Salman had fit Mehak Chahel last season. Salman granted her request and hence Madhok went in this season.

Old 9th October 2012
Banned

d_impy has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0name View Post
Chutiye Kashif ko bahar nikalo, saala raandpanti kar raha hai.....

iss baar mast maal hain BB me, umeed hai kuch mast dekhne ko milega.

sex dikhana bhi parivarik hi hai aajkal, isliye umeed kayam hai

sana to twoing karke 3-4 bachhe mere toilet me girawa hi degi
Ok,……. now let us characterize this most moronic, homophobic, dim-wit, fart-arse, a piss of an ant, and a peanut sized brain carrying, unmatured, …aka,…Kashif character also.

Why not ?

Don’t worry,..... we can evaluate, analyze and characterize anyone and everyone on this operation table
and can do post-mortem of any to a 0.0001 decibel of accuracy to any mini- micro precise level
and yess,....from all angles, all sides,.... without missing a single sense, angle or corner,….about ....that, from where this londa or londi is coming from !
What remains his/her thot'-process and why he/she is wrong !!

Assured evaluation,.. or the money back guarantee,...... so far me is on this forum.
Just take my words.

Our analysis never fail,....... and that’s what we are here for !

So, be convinced that,…

Aate jaate huye main,.. sab pe nazar rakhta hun,…. Naam dimpy hai mera, sab ki khabar rakhata hun !!

Ya phir,….

Sab se bada naadaan woh hi hai,…. Jo samaze nadaan muje,…
Kaun, kaun, kitne paani mein,….. sab ki hai pahechaan muje,…

Having said that,… let us come to the point,…. This thingu, aka so called martial artist ( my foot )
An idiotic, immature, loud and senseless, empty upper floor, londa,…..

IMHO, Kashif is none other than a dagaroo, unthaau, and a real gelsappa level of insaan.

This clever by half ( over-wise), iditic moron,…. has learnt by heart ( rutting ) some faaltu shero-shayari,... and that to please Sidhu,
but my guess is,..... very soon, he will be running out of his
LBH quota and then ??? No skill left for any dancing, singing, model-walk, acting,........ no nthg and,...since he does more chen-chen-pe-pe, taang-ghused
And at the same time having no skills in any area such as
Singing, dancing, acting, model-walk, height, body or personality ,….. this two cent valued baaystrad,
ant-piss will be insulted and thrown out sooner rather than later !! My two cents.

This guy thinks, he will label himself as a mango people – aam janta, and thus will won the votes of the normal public with sympathy,
but,.... Yo,.... moorakh ke sardaar,..... he has already characterized himself as an arrogant idiotic, fart-arse, quarrelsome, so far.

He has not even sharp ears to listen that, Sapana today told him upfront to shut up !

This angooli-khor, who had no skill today, …..and now This baaysturd is fueling Karishma, that she is hurt and hence he is simply feeling for her,. .. and thus
trying to let the fire of vengeance be burnt and live-ignited.

Woow ! Bravo ! Divide and rule !

If he were smart, all he had to examplize today to Spana was,.. "Look in the last BB shows, the winners like Khali ( till last finalist ), Raja Chaudhari ( till last ) , aasutosh kaushik
and,... were none of them da singer, dancer, actor or model-walker and still were winners/last finalists
due to their other skills, virtues, innocense, and many other observed areas,
so Khali or Asutosh never had to dance !! Plus they were and also Darasingh-son were MALES, so, no question of showing thighs, breasts, bums and cleavage for winning arises "

But NOOO, this over-wise likes to take fight home,...( w/ Sapna ) and invite for bashing his own home ( image n' character ) !!
What a 'hole in the head', persona !!!

IMHO, this kadachha will be kicked arse soon, and to be precise,..... pretty soon !

Last edited by d_impy : 9th October 2012 at 10:06 AM.

Old 9th October 2012
Custom title

zardoz is hunted by the papparazizardoz is hunted by the papparazizardoz is hunted by the papparazizardoz is hunted by the papparazizardoz is hunted by the papparazizardoz is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 2.20 mb DL: 4.00 mb Ratio: 0.55
to save karishma kotak sms KAR to 56882

Pls save this hot milky white legged beauty from eviction
sms KAR TO 56882

Old 9th October 2012
Banned

^^^

You do not need to canvass,... she will be saved anyway,...so far,.. ( provided ) if she does not ruin her image,..
since she is clean by heart
and her dance was too good,
also she is a buty-doll, good-look persona, sane, civil, quiet, calm and understanding, less-speaking, and still show-womaniyaa-ship, malaayi ki dukaan,......... so, hanging swords I see rather on others ,.. not her.

My take is, people will go for KAR.
Since,.. KAR bhala,... tau Hoga Bhala.

She will be pleased and even proceed w/ more,....... w/ further stripping for thighs and panty-shows and yess,....more slippery breastal valleys, deep down there in white milky flood . ......and if she gets in lip-locked with someone in rain,.. or say wet bikinis in pool,... or say Karishma's org song of sexy sexy sexy muje log bole,... by bouncing legs and thighs and showing panty from all angels,.... Boy ! We die for !
tell ya,.....lucky we will be, to enjoy her eye-ful of vision for her candies, cherries, pubic hairs and what not !

Well,....... let us wait till bigg boss puts her to this song,...... and no allows to wear any underneath,.... let us also pray for that whole-heartedly and we whole-together !!

Karishma plays Karishma,.. how about that ?? ,......till time enjoy the org. KAR baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ_8oJZIHMU

God Bless KAR, and so do i pray, whole-heartedly.

Also don' undermine our org. baby Sana - the steal of the show !

Last edited by d_impy : 9th October 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Old 9th October 2012

vampirekingAB is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 134.75 mb DL: 290.70 mb Ratio: 0.46
Hmmm ... This Kaashif is salting his game pretty wrong way and very stereotype efforts of Flaming with White Chick Karishma KOTAK (Sexy One There ) against Sapna.... She is no Better one too.... all those loud volume Lessons are just plain defends of increasing TRP ..... Abhee to aage aage dekho hota hai kya!!

BIG BOSS ~~~ BIG BOSS ALAG CHE!!

Old 9th October 2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekingAB View Post
Hmmm ... This Kaashif is salting his game pretty wrong way and very stereotype efforts of Flaming with White Chick Karishma KOTAK (Sexy One There ) against Sapna.... She is no Better one too.... all those loud volume Lessons are just plain defends of increasing TRP ..... Abhee to aage aage dekho hota hai kya!!

BIG BOSS ~~~ BIG BOSS ALAG CHE!!
While talking about show's cancer like Kashif, at da same time,
also no undermine that the other baboochuk, Hijara guy, urfe
Vijesh is also equally and idiotically so loud, irritating and Gelfaadya-gamaar level of hopeless and hapless, chhakaaa ( Kudarati Brahmchaari ) insaan.

For a while it seems like,..
Kashif and Vijesh, both seems like on a competition,.. to establish them-selves,..
" Sab se bada moorakh kaun ? " - and trying their best to win n' compete each other !

It is also said,..... ( btw,..some had witnessed this event, too ) that when the God was distributing the wit,..... i mean ,.. da real wit,...
this guy Vijesh was found standing on that veeeery long line, da very last one and with a
hole-full of a screened bowl !!!

Sure,.. if common sense were the food,.... this guy would have been the first one, starve to death. and,.....I guarantee it.

Yeh Khadoos, Ullu ki Doom aur Gadhe ki Poonchh kinda fake item,....
chikh ne - chillah ne mein
aur Shor-bakor karne mein,.... maano ki, maahir sa ho gaya hai,...

What He knows not is,.... he is fakking himself ! ( apni goyiind khud hi maar raha hai,.. aur woh bhi, bina lore se ! )

My hunch is,....
This loud-mouthed, silly, inter-sexion standed basturd
may leave the house one day abruptly and out of anyone's knowledge,...without even saying good-bye to any,...
even without knowledege of any members,...
and smwhere from the secret back door of the confession room,.... ( BB will hold him by neck, give two tight ones,...n' will throw outta this 'garbage' like a trash can from da back window ! )
that no one will even find his, any blood or morsel to trace about, that what happened to this "trash-bag" and Why !

My six sense is telling me of this future scenerio, very strongly about this scumbag fakking retarded moron !
My guess is, he is either deaf or blind,....... and hence screaming to a erroneous level always, thinking that rest of the world is deaf !

I rather wish, he gets two tight slaps from some strong hand, before this
'loud-speaker' leaves !

But, tell ya,..for sure,..... this guy WILL get 2-4 grand "Rasheed" from someone !
Like it happened last time,.... when Sallu guy got into da house and that sky ( aakash) guy was hit like a stray dog, for being over smart !

But hey.,.... here our Vijesh very truly Deserves it ! God bless and let us pray, that our Vijesh makes it possible sooner, rather than later !

This Chor guy also thinks constantly of hiding from 67 cameras, and looking for a spot !
Sure, when he will be thrown outta,.. from some hidden window from any secret room,....... even no camera will ever know it !

My very strong 'take' on this.
Just remember,..... where did you hear it, first ! - I am still raising my shirt collars !

Last edited by d_impy : 9th October 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls