Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Lock Stock & Barrel > share experiences:Enjoy exposing my wife and also others touching her in crowd

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th September 2013

bigbootywife has many secret admirers
share experiences:Enjoy exposing my wife and also others touching her in crowd

hi m a 29 yr old male married to a hot desi big ass wife....
she is 27 her figure is 36-32-44 huge sexy ass....
I love it when she exposes in front of others
and I bcome very horny if I see others touching her or groping her in bus train and various crowded places....
ill share my experiences here and would love u guys to share too if u like watching ur wife being touched felt by strangers

Old 4th September 2013

hotrodarjun is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to hotrodarjun
Wooooow start soon

Old 4th September 2013

thanecpl has many secret admirers
I also get aroused when some stranger grope or fondle my wife in public places, my wife also love to be felt by somone in crowdy place, many times she has been groped by strangers in bus, rickshaws, in some queue and in shopping malls, she love someone poking his hard dick in her ass nd sqeeze it.

Old 4th September 2013

ajaykulsh1 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.23 gb DL: 1.52 gb Ratio: 0.81
Many guys have rubbed their hard cocks on my wife's hips in crowded places. She gets really excited telling me about the incidences.

Old 4th September 2013
Custom title

mamirasigan has received several accoladesmamirasigan has received several accoladesmamirasigan has received several accolades
wow what a hot lovely cpl...

Old 5th September 2013

In my case I used to hate the idea before when my wife used to wear skin showing clothes .....or transparent or sumthng like dat but since d tym I saw her being touched by other guys iv strtd enjoying it ....it first happened ven v were going by bus to thane me n my wife got in she was wearing a normal decent salwar kameez but d bus was very crowded ...v sumhow got it n I wanted her to get it first so pushed her in n bcoz of the crowd I got pushed behind n there was a gap of 4 guys between us....so it was men in her front then behind her n then me ...I was uncomfy n so was she ....but we cdnt help it she was struggling to reach the handle as she is short n while doing so she lost balance n kind of pressed on d guy ahead of her ...he got a nice boobs squeeze on his back ...he jus smiled she said sorry....the man sitting on d seat below was constantly touching her hips frm side with his shoulder ...after a while saira was resting her hips completely on to his shoulders may b she was too tired .....I wanted to get closer to her in this situation but surprisingly I got really turned on n got a hard on watchng this scene n wanted to c more......

Old 5th September 2013

Once when we gone to a shopping mall my wife was wearing a saree tugged very tite nd giving sexy look to her firm ass, I saw one young man around 25 was ogling her nd trying to get close to her, I told her abt det nd said to enjoy while I watch frm a distance, c has bended 2 -3 times pretending to pick material frm lower shelf, he was all d time close to her nd even making some light touches nd brushing his palm on her ass, my wife responded smiling to him, he got more courage nd when c went to take some eatables frm a crowdy counter he adjusted himself behind her, I was having a hardon seeing this, my wife also took more time nd was enjoying his lund on her ass, at d billing counter he stood behind her nd was touching her, my wife told me afterwards det she felt his hard lund with her palm nd pressed it 2 -3 times nd c once got hold of his lund nd squeezed it, this fellow asked her where c lives nd offered her a lift in his car after coming out but my wife said no nd told him det c is with her husband, we had a rocking session after reaching home.

Old 5th September 2013

wowwww that's awesum so sexy ur wife is so open n ull have reached a mutual comfort level...my wife also does many such acts but when I talk to her about it she says she was unaware...I dunt think so...I think she also kind of enjoys it n wants 2 show me shes a gud wife...wat u think?

Old 5th September 2013

experience in the bus....cont

as I was surprisingly enjoying this scene of my wife saira ...the bus halted to d stop n more crowd poured in ...n now saira was all d more touched...the guy bhind her was glued to her and m sure must b rock hard n feeling her ass...as the bus moved saira was resting her hips to the man on her right ,her boobs ver pressed to the guy fwd of her and her ass was pressed by the guy bhind her her one hand was on the side handle to the right and the left hand was on the above handle.......becoz she was stretching to reach the handle above her kurti was slightly lifted exposing the sides of her fleshy dusky waist....as the bus went thru bad roads I noticed the guy bhind her was touching sairas bare waist and slowly was touching n feeling her waist with full palm...this sight made me crazy with arousal......saira was not paying attention as she was so tired of all this dhakka mukki I suppose.....slowly the guy moved his hand fwd from bhind n must hav touched her navel ...coz I saw saira staring angrily at him turning back a Cpl of tyms and them his hand was still feeling her waist navel n she stopped reacting I dunt know if she was feeling helpless or she was enjoying this ........but she didn't make any effort to reposition herself or adjust her dress ...so I thought she was having sum fun too.....later the our stop arrived and the fun stopped there n we got down n sairas dress was all messed up with dupatta away and salwar pulled a lil down showing her panty n kurti pulled up showing her waist ....oooo it was hot n after we stepped from d bus I gave her a tyt squeeze on her asss n asked her how r u...she jus smiled.....this was my first experience .....around a year back...many more to follow

Old 5th September 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootywife View Post
wowwww that's awesum so sexy ur wife is so open n ull have reached a mutual comfort level...my wife also does many such acts but when I talk to her about it she says she was unaware...I dunt think so...I think she also kind of enjoys it n wants 2 show me shes a gud wife...wat u think?
Yes dear, my wife also use to tell me det c was unaware of the touches nd groping initially but when I made her feel comfortable nd also told to enjoy all dis she tells me everything, how c felt nd how she enjoys all dis, nd now c is more open nd do it in my presence after knowing det I too enjoy all dis.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls