Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st February 2012
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobanassss View Post
I newly married.
Want to join ur party

welcome

Old 1st February 2012
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by couple19701970 View Post
Hi We are new to this thread but i do like to expose my wife in public she is 40 years damn hot female want to post her pics someone tell me how to go about it
welcome..

post your exposing experiences

Old 1st February 2012
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleforyou View Post
Nice one salem couple..you can also try having long flowing skirts that fly with a gust of wind

thanks will try that also

Old 1st February 2012

karnataka is hunted by the papparazikarnataka is hunted by the papparazikarnataka is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 16.17 gb DL: 23.10 gb Ratio: 0.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by sri77 View Post
guys plz dont make this as a pic thread. only post pics if it supports any real life incidents
sri, Partially agree with you.

Clicking the pics when your wife is 'daring' in public or some incident may not be always possible. But i feel if the wife exposed in a particular place, or in a particular dress. Later re-enacted pic(preferably in the same location) can be posted this gives better imagination for readers. Also if someone do not have any such pictures but has stories to tell he should be also allowed to post some pictures so that people can 'imagine' the body or beauty. And ofcousre remember women likes 'appreciation' that is the key for 'exposure'.
I have a habit of checking out photos first and then follow that users posts closely if i like his 'Wife'

Just my two cents here...But yes it should not become a unrelated picture thread

Old 1st February 2012

nude_couple has received several accoladesnude_couple has received several accoladesnude_couple has received several accolades
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaora_no_1 View Post
I am going to this thread for a long time. Its such a nice and interesting thread that I would like to share few of my experiences.

I am 35 and my wife is 32. She is a bit plump, but very hot. She is 34-30-38 and having very fare complexion. Her lower portion is very well developed including her legs. She always stays shaved and waxed.

I am very fond of erotic stories and from there I got the idea of showing my wife to others.

During initial stage, she was a bit conservative. But several inside and outside semi nude and nude photo sessions prepared her for showing off her body to other males. She started loving this idea and during our sex sessions, we used to fantasize about this.

Then one day I proposed her to tease one of our very close friends. He is about my wife's age. He is a bachelor. My wife agreed to this proposal after several requests and we prepared a plan for this teasing act.

So, one day we invited him to a dinner in our home and told him to be prepare to stay the night with us as we will drink vodka. He is not a regular drinker. However, my wife was too much excited about our plan and was a bit tensed too. However, the friend arrived at about 8:30 pm. After freshen up, we all started gossiping. At about 10 p.m. we started our drinking session. My wife was wearing a house coat and below that she was wearing a red colored semi transparent baby doll dress which was hardly reaching her mid thigh and the top portion was having two thin strings to hold the whole dress. She was not wearing any bra or panty under that baby doll dress. As she was wearing the house coat, nothing was visible.

After taking two large pegs, the discussion turned towards affairs, sexual matters etc. Our friend was a bit shy, but slowly he was participating well. During this time, my wife started behaving drunk (as per the plan). We were all sitting on our bed. That was a hot and humid summer night. Suddenly my wife started telling that she is feeling very hot and she was sweating (we too). She was moving her hand inside the house coat to make it a bit loose. She opened the strap of the coat to further loosen it. Due to this quite a good amount of her night dress became visible to us. Her cleavage had also came into full view.

Seeing this, our friend became a bit shaky. But he was not missing any opportunity to look into her. During this time I also started acting a bit drunk. The atmosphere became very sexy and hot. After finishing the 3rd peg, my wife told that she cannot bear this hot weather and suddenly removed her house coat and threw it away on the floor. In the dim light of the room, she was looking like a goddess. Her nipples were visible below the thin fabric of the dress. Her dress rose up to the top of her smooth and white thigh due to the movement during removing the coat. My friend became spellbound seeing this. He was tensed too as he is a very shaky fellow. I was enjoying the whole situation and fully turned on seeing this tease from my sexy wife.

My wife had also got a big turn on by showing her body to a known person in front of her husband. She expressed this to me after the incident. She also teased him a lot by lying on him, getting closure.

This teasing continued for about 1 hour and during this time the friend had become more easy and responding by placing hand on her fully bare back and holding her from side.

After 4 pegs of drinks, she told that she is filling dizzy and we went to our bedroom. Immediately after going there, she literally jumped on me and she was so wet that I fucked her immediately. After that day, she became more open and inclined to show off to others.
really good dare,,,

Old 1st February 2012

sri77 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 15.18 gb DL: 11.84 gb Ratio: 1.28
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnataka View Post
sri, Partially agree with you.

Clicking the pics when your wife is 'daring' in public or some incident may not be always possible. But i feel if the wife exposed in a particular place, or in a particular dress. Later re-enacted pic(preferably in the same location) can be posted this gives better imagination for readers. Also if someone do not have any such pictures but has stories to tell he should be also allowed to post some pictures so that people can 'imagine' the body or beauty. And ofcousre remember women likes 'appreciation' that is the key for 'exposure'.
I have a habit of checking out photos first and then follow that users posts closely if i like his 'Wife'

Just my two cents here...But yes it should not become a unrelated picture thread
exactly my thoughts . I just dont want to see normal/routine nude pics in this thread, as we have Xlusive section especially for it at exbii..

PS: waiting for your stories

Last edited by sri77 : 1st February 2012 at 01:39 PM.

Old 1st February 2012
Custom title

samss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsamss400 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 21.33 gb DL: 55.56 gb Ratio: 0.38
very nice update

Old 1st February 2012

i4u69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosefire View Post
< image >

for your guys should i also contribute...we are from karachi pakistan and she is my hot sadia
Salam your wife is super item n nice boobs. Saida wannna fuck u darling with my long rod

Old 1st February 2012

sobanassss is beginning to get noticed
My Second Marriage in my First night on my Wedding Day

I'm very happy and excited to share this to you all. my hubby more interested to share this here. With his support im narrating my 1st experience.
Ours is Love marriage. But b4 marriage we never had sex. Only phone sex, hug, touching, kiss...etc I'm virgin till marriage.

I feel very hot even before entering to my 1st night room. I was wearing maroon color saree, with all inner wear.
after closing the door he hugged me and started kissing. I asked him to switch off the light. He said no after marriage we can switch it off.
I was shocked. and said ashok darling, morning only we got married. He said, that is for the friends and relatives. Now we are going to get married for us. This is true love marriege. then he went to the room and gave me a invitation and one dress box.
I was shocked to see the invitation and felt shy also. (Friends You can also see my wedding Invitation)

He simply smiles. then he said, inside the box bride dress is there and asked me wear the dresses and not to remove jewels.

Then i went to the inner room open the box, surprisingly there is only Bra and panty. so what... it is my hubby's gift for my 2nd marriage. So will take the dress. I removed my dress. worn wedding costume

I was shocked to after wearing the dress.every thing is open. (Friends You can also have a look at my marriage costume)

i felt shy to show me to my hubby with this costume. He said come quick darling... then i went to bed. he was waiting for me with full dress. I asked him to remove his dress. He agreed and removed his shirt nd vesti. He is in now Jatti only. He said I was very sexy in this costume. I said ashok it is better to be nude rather than wearing this dress. he said after marriage U can remove this dress darling...! He asked me to come and sit the bed.
After sitting he shown me tali and ring.first he put the ring in my finger. then he asked me to stand to tie the knot. I was thinking im going to get 2nd tali in my neck. But my clever husband tied the thali on my hip. i was so excited. It is below my navel and little above my pus_y. He kissed me for 5 mins. he ate my lip and tongue.My shyness are gone. I felt very hot. i can't wait. quickly i removed his jatti and started sucking his tempered.....cock. So yummy and tasty.

I was very proud, happy, excited, hot, wet... Because...

Which girl can get Married second time in First night
Who will get married in bed room...
Who will get opportunity to wear Bra & Panty as wedding costume
Who will wear Tali on hip
Who can suck hubby's hot cock after the moment the marriage gets over

Then he told me, come on dear our 2nd marriage is over. Lets celebrate our 1st first night...!

Cont...

Readers pls tell ur commands...
what happen next... Click Here

Last edited by sobanassss : 3rd February 2012 at 05:02 PM.

Old 1st February 2012

i4u69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wowwwwww never saw such wedding invitation but u guys haven't inviate exbiians. No problem share ur nude pics of u n ur hubby. We will enjoy. Your so lucky that ur husband loves u and thrills you by doing this. I too plan some thing for my darling . If possible share ur email I'd or message me.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls