View Single Post
Old 15th November 2012
SuperMan of Xossip

Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 27787264 DL: 1305698289 Ratio:

Thread NameThread StarterThread Start DateThread StatusPicIntro
my sexy wife sofia @@@ xossiplove gate26-May-2014Open..but later she accepted for this posting after a long long request.
tell me how hot she is?
do u want to see her?
KUMUDHA MY DESI FUN LOVING WIFElaurie20006-July-2014OpenHI GUYS THIS IS SAMEER HERE PRESENTING MY SEX BOMB KUMUDHA.
eric and anna playseric_carigae29-Apr-2012Openi am starting a new thread of my sexy wife please comment to continue posting
I am going to Marry this SEXxX-BOMB!puloklinda19-May-2014ClosedWell, No Need any Description....the Title Says It All....
My Juicy Slutty Wife For Your Viewing Pleasuretokskew23-June-2014OpenI have finally convinced my wife to post her pics here.
*2M Views*சூத்து பெருத்த தமிழ் தேவிடியா நந்தினிnandhini_purushan13-Oct-2013OpenI am posting pics of my slutty wife Nandhini. Enjoy her and post nasty comments about her and what you would like to do to her.
My Sexy Wife Sneha....pktdmk06-May-2014OpenHello friends watch my sexy wife and comment .....
Sexy Sulty Wife Binitha....rajbinitha01-Jul-2014OpenMy Sexy wife is finally ready to expose...
mature cpl for funcplfun3630-Sep-2013OpenSit back and relax.. and Enjoy Your Stay...
MY HOT GF FOR YOU TO SHAG........mirroronthewall04-May-2014OpenSHE IS RAVISHING HOT FOR YOU TO CUM........
Jaya's sex life.... after marriage....jaya_aanand28-Nov-2014OpenInnocent before marriage, but after marriage she know every things about sex & enjoy sex with hubby & couple friends
Hot Neetucrazyhead6931-Feb-2015OpenAre u ready for the show???
My HOT n SPICY wifefunfantasy21-Jan-2015OpenINTRODUCING MY My HOT n SPICY wife BABALI
IamLakshmiiamlakshmi17-August-2014ClosedHello to all.. I am Lakshmi !
My hot wife with sexy molelovelyqueen11-November-2014OpenR U lovin it?
Desi Patakhadesi.patakha 21-Aug- 2013OpenHot sexy pataka
Sexy Adventure of Priya Anandpriyaanandxyz31st Dec 2014OpenThread to share pictures of my wife priyadharshini
Bangalore S/w Girl Exhibitionist Priyaswingercouple292nd Mar 2015Openr u ready to fantasize and comment dirty fantasies and excite us?!!!

lets see how dirty priya makes u....
Am an Indian horny wifeLavanya4u21st Mar 2015Openhere goes the special pic ...a sandwich pic....he he he
vishwaw sundari my wife jayoticplforsharingpic28th Feb 2014Closedvishwaw sundari my wife jayoti
Curious for response on my woman's picsComet8111th Nov 2014OpenWhat are the intentions after watching this?
CUCKOLD HUBBY SHARING WIFE WITH A BLACK BOYmadhuran27th Nov 2014OpenShe seduced and fucked by a black Negro boy
SEXY AND EROTIC INDIAN LADYindian lady30th May 2014OpenHi Alllll....... I REally want to Become a Randi.. AND I LOVE TO SHOW MY SEXY BODY TO ALL....
I love flashing my bodyavnihot4-April-2015Openi love flashing myself to strangers or getting my body brushed and touched by strangers
My Gorgeous Wife....stud_dada9th June 2013OpenMy Gorgeous Wife....Pure SEXY
My horny Gf with huge boobs and a thirsty pussyxlr8hard15th April 2015OpenWho wants to eat these melons???
*** SRUTHI - MY SEXY WIFE ****slamd1433529th December 2014OpenWhat a sexy navel she has...
Just Married, Congratulate Uscuckoldiehubby3rd June 2015OpenMeet Recently married Wife & Congratulate Her
mumbai cpl for classy peoplehotmandouble197520th June 2014Openfuckinnnn harddd cowgal
My hot soon to be wife KAYA...lovebirdz5-April-2015OpenI want to share my experience with you guys.
ரதி - மன்மதனின் காதலி ( RATHI- LOVER OF MANMATHAN)tn_couples13-Feb-2015Openred hot look.....spicy chilly....
Introducing Myself- DuskyJuicyJyoti [Index in Page 1]juicyjyoti26-Jul-2015OpenCome On Guys Pull my Towel down n Make me Alll Nude.....
WIFE GETTING HORNIER WITH AGEcoolcouplecoolcouple19-Mar-2015OpenTAKING IT ALL IN
My wife sneha is so hot to seeidontfuckmyhotwife18-Oct-2014OpenSUCK ...DEEP
my wife priyankahungryhubby25-Mar-2014Openhere is she posing for u guys
My Wife for your Eye Feastd1003827-Feb-2013OpenHere she comes .....
secrets of my wiferahulneedsyou825-Jul-2015OpenThese inviting melons and sexy navel...
Introducing Minal My 36 yr old wifeexchwph17-Dec-2015Openimagine a black stud fucking her while she rides me
CUCKOLD HUBBY SHAREING HIS HOT N INOCENT WIFE DIVYAcuckhubby323025-Jan-2015OpenMY WIFE'S BRA IS DOWN FOR U ALL
MY DESI HONEY ... WANT TO BE EXCLUSIVEpahelanasha31-Dec-2013OpenCOMMENTS WITH IMAGINATION WILL HELP TO ENCOURAGE .... CARRY ON....!
HOT TAMIL LADY VINAYAAarunvinayaa6-Mar-2013OpenSuper arms and armpit of vinayaa
dare2barehottiestuti27-Mar-2016OpenStuti giving bj in open air ....girls are more wicked in thoughts...you just wanna have guts to click it...
The BOnG Aphrodite - LuSciOus SreeLekhaMuktomona.SreeLekha23-May-2016OpenQueen of Lust !!
dekhta hai tu kyameSneha5-May-2016OpenHello my xossip I'm so excited showing my pics here before u guys !!
ALISHA : The SEDUCTRESS Wife For My DARK FANTASIESjkcutecpl24-May-2016OpenMyself Varun And My Sexy, Cute and Angelic Wife Alisha Once Again Are Here To Entertain All Of You With Our Sexual Adventures.
My Dare Devil Exhibitionist !Mission2Screw19-May-2016OpenHi All,Presenting you MY Dare Devil Exhibitionist for you to see and Enjoy...
Busty Bengali Babe Swati, 22 Yrs, wanna rock your screen with her Exclusive selfie.psychoknight3-Jun-2016OpenThis thread is going to be very different than my other thread. It has nothing to do with art or creative editing. It contains low resolution (whatsapp) selfie images of a young Bengali babe
My hot sexy wifegrandmasterx9030-Jul-2015OpenDear friends I am new to this forum.I wish to share my wifes pics with you I expect everybody to post your comments and fantasies about her
DARING & CUCKOLD COUPLE PREM & SUMANpremsumancouple6-Mar-2016OpenWE ARE DARING AND CUCKOLD COUPLE, PREM AND SUMAN, 28M & 27F. DO NOT USE SLANG WORDS ON OUR PICS, DO NOT MESSAGE US (WE DONT READ THEM). JUST ENJOY THE PICS AND COMMENT.
Hi! I AM HORNY WIFE NEHALovbirds14-Jan-2014OpenHi guys!
WANA CHECK Me out?
Sexy Sabrina `~~~ new 2 xossipsabasexy28-Apr-2016Openwe are a cpl from north india - we live life to the max - want u guys have a sneak peek into our exciting sex life - just for fun

i present to u my sexy wife Sabrina a.k.a Saba
Sex Bomb Sonia - How would you like to see more pics?holsanj3-Nov-2014OpenSexy sonia pics are for your pleasure and to make your cock hard. If she is making your cock hard, so vote now to see more sonia pics. sonia will try to fulfill the request with maximum polls.
SHAMA : My Wife, My Camera, Your Action [INDEX in Page1]Shama4Alam21-Aug-2016OpenPlease Welcome My Hot n Horny Wife SHAMA with Big Round of CUMSHOTS...
ślook at meś Anitta_wilson 13 MAY 2016 OpenThat's my new thread as a contribution here, hoping you guys like that , not from India but my roots are from India so I'm a pure deshi
Mrs. Randi - Wife for one...Slut for the restairbender00715 February 2016OpenHi all,
I have been on Xossip for over 4 years now. I enjoy the content, but have always been a silent observer. I recently got married to the most awesome girl ever . She is the one of my dreams and am now here to show her off .
About my wife: She is very sexy…always horny…very very wet for me at all times and we are crazy about each other . We get very aroused when she behaves like a hungry cock-sucking slut, drinks every last drop of my cum and I, essentially own every inch of her body.
She is fully aware I am doing this and is looking forward to read your hot, dirty comments for her body.
I do not intend to request repeatedly for comments and reps, if you like what you see, please do that on your own and make her feel welcome on the thread by your wild comments. I shall update at my own pace.
MY SLUT,MY WIFE..JUST MARRIED....mamu012325 JAN 2016 OpenGuys,Lets me introduce you to my Slutty Wife..
We are couple based in pune.. Recently married..

W'll be posting pics on regular basis..

Last edited by Mak : 2nd June 2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Row removed

Page generated in 0.02987 seconds