Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2012 - Queries Thread.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th July 2012
I Love India

navneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps database
asadassd

Guys...........Please don't repost my high resolution pics while commenting..................instead you can keep it to thumbnail if at it is necessary...........................It annoys me a lot...........Even I post only thumbnails...................

Last edited by navneet19_69 : 11th July 2012 at 07:24 AM. Reason: useless

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 9th July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Before going to poll, all entries will be verified to be eligible.

Its very easy to point fingers, its difficult for us to stay here 24x7 and monitor everything.

This is why we have what we call - RULES.

Old 9th July 2012

mangalpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Does theme 1 require nude pics or real pics, blurred faces??

does it require ur "owned pics" "Real, wife or GF" pics???

If yes....then how wud v do it for videshi girl theme???

Old 9th July 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalpa View Post
Does theme 1 require nude pics or real pics, blurred faces??

does it require ur "owned pics" "Real, wife or GF" pics???

If yes....then how wud v do it for videshi girl theme???
Nude or non nude.
own, wife/gf any one. Not taken from other sites.
Videshi means western style cloths.

Last edited by titan04 : 9th July 2012 at 05:30 PM.

Old 9th July 2012
Thanks Google 4 Showing Me XB
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
sweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
titan ji
Still many fans dont know about the contest
Provide the pics posted contenders with some siggy
That will help.

Old 9th July 2012
Custom title

thegr88one is one with the universethegr88one is one with the universe
can we post a series from pics already posted in our thread by adding more pics from the series to complete required number?

Old 9th July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_hot_tamil_cpls View Post
titan ji
That will help.
Thnx for the suggestion, will be done soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr88one View Post
can we post a series from pics already posted in our thread by adding more pics from the series to complete required number?
yes u can.

Old 9th July 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
titan ji
That will help.
for the moment u can copy and use mine or Hameshaa'a siggies to advertise the contest.

Old 9th July 2012
Thanks Google 4 Showing Me XB
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
sweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post
for the moment u can copy and use mine or Hameshaa'a siggies to advertise the contest.
If v copy the siggy
Then it will b only a pic
Persons clicking dont go to the thread
So no use in it ji.

Old 9th July 2012
Visit my website
Quote:
If v copy the siggy
Then it will b only a pic
Persons clicking dont go to the thread
So no use in it ji.
It will take u to the main contest thread.

Alternatively u can use this :

Follow the instructions here on how to use it in ur siggy

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls