Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2012 - Queries Thread.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Tomorrow.
All entry threads will be open on weekdays and all voting threads on weekends.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 13th July 2012
Thanks Google 4 Showing Me XB
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
sweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Titan ji
As per ur rule
# Participants should post all thier pics for the same round in one single post in thumbs.
Thumbs?????
I think not all contenders posted pics in thumb
No more rule change titan ji.
Be strict pls

Old 13th July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Quote:
plz show the post where the rule was flouted

Old 13th July 2012
Custom title

no spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps databaseno spamming has hacked the reps database
where do i vote?
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=825498
all pics are collected from internet. If any of the pics are illegal or against copyrights law please notify for removal of the same immediately.

Old 13th July 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_hot_tamil_cpls View Post
Titan ji
As per ur rule
# Participants should post all thier pics for the same round in one single post in thumbs.
Thumbs?????
No more rule change titan ji.
Be strict pls
there is no change.
maybe the thumb sizes differ for different posts.
will take care of that for next round as well, it's too late now.

Old 13th July 2012
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by no spamming View Post
where do i vote?
in the entry thread from midnight to night....

Old 14th July 2012
The Aunty Fucker
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
VKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to VKR420
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post
in the entry thread from midnight to night....
But midnight crossed already TITANji...
pls open the Poll...

Old 14th July 2012
Thanks Google 4 Showing Me XB
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
sweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Titan ji there r 2 sumitha in the list
Any plans to specify?

Old 14th July 2012
The Aunty Fucker
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
VKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparaziVKR420 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to VKR420
Quote:
Any plans to specify?
I don't belive that it is to confuse the EXBIIians...
EXBIIians are clever..even if it so...

Old 14th July 2012
Visit my website
Quote:
Any plans to specify?
done that

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls