Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2012 - Queries Thread.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th July 2012
Reincarnated Wizard of eXBii
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
ultimate_me is one with the universeultimate_me is one with the universeultimate_me is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer_1214u View Post
IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE OUR FOUR VOTES FOR A SINGLE CONTESTANT? OR COMPULSORY TO SELECT FOUR DIFFERENT CONTESTANTS?
You can vote for a minimum of one contestant and as many as 4

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 19th July 2012
Custom title

dreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographdreamer_1214u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_me View Post
You can vote for a minimum of one contestant and as many as 4
Thats good! Actually it is becoming difficult to have 1 fav contestant. All are putting up more efforts as evident from round 2 pics! we can distribute our votes to support the one who is doing good job but low in votes....now we have to save 3 votes till end!

Old 19th July 2012
Custom title

ravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer_1214u View Post
Thats good! Actually it is becoming difficult to have 1 fav contestant. All are putting up more efforts as evident from round 2 pics! we can distribute our votes to support the one who is doing good job but low in votes....now we have to save 3 votes till end!
voting you can do only 1 time ...
But you can chose upto 4 contestants for vote

Old 22nd July 2012
Says Leacherz Suck

cdinz is hunted by the papparazicdinz is hunted by the papparazicdinz is hunted by the papparazicdinz is hunted by the papparazicdinz is hunted by the papparazicdinz is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via ICQ to cdinz Send a message via Yahoo to cdinz
Please have a rule from next round on the picture size. Some of the pictures are too small and they do no justice...

Old 22nd July 2012
Custom title

thegr88one is one with the universethegr88one is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_hot_tamil_cpls View Post
DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS
FINAL SET OF PICS WE HAVE IN OUR PC
WHICH WE TOOK IN THE FOREST
SO FINALY ENJOY DEARS.

< image > < image >
< image > < image >
< image > < image >
< image > < image >
< image > < image >
< image >

BYE BYE DEARS.
can we change or add new pics during the running of the contest?what about votes that will come due to this?

Old 23rd July 2012
Custom title

tinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to tinaaryan85
can anyone tell me the result of round 2....

TINA..

Old 23rd July 2012
Custom title

joydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universe
WHAT IS THE RESULT OF ROUND 2 ?

Old 23rd July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinaaryan85 View Post
can anyone tell me the result of round 2....

TINA..
Quote:
Originally Posted by joydick View Post
WHAT IS THE RESULT OF ROUND 2 ?
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1167997

Old 23rd July 2012
PutYourFingerInMyAssAndSm ellIt
Visit my website

PutYourFingerInMyAss has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPutYourFingerInMyAss has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPutYourFingerInMyAss has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPutYourFingerInMyAss has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPutYourFingerInMyAss has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPutYourFingerInMyAss has celebrities hunting for his/her autographPutYourFingerInMyAss has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I have a very small question Is this contest straight or rigged ?

Old 23rd July 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by PutYourFingerInMyAss View Post
I have a very small question Is this contest straight or rigged ?
absolutely straight.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls