Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2012 - Entry Thread - Round One - VOTE here

View Poll Results: Vote For Your Favourite eXBii Xclusive Queen - Choose One Option Only
Tina (tinaaryan85) 122 9.69%
Sumitha (sweet_hot_tamil_cpls) 298 23.67%
Rati (Cupid n Psyche) 124 9.85%
Dixa (dixa) 17 1.35%
Rashmi (cplrashmisameer2832) 35 2.78%
Diana (SpicyWife35) 16 1.27%
Zeba (joydick) 15 1.19%
Suja (xx_couple) 16 1.27%
Tanishka (spoiledgirl) 416 33.04%
MRIDULA (16young.blood) 59 4.69%
RIYA (deeppanu) 17 1.35%
Ragini (thegr88one) 40 3.18%
MaSexyWife (masxywife) 42 3.34%
Sumitha (hameshaa) 20 1.59%
Vijeta (vijeta_indian) 22 1.75%
Voters: 1259. You may not vote on this poll

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th July 2012
Custom title

joydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universe
GORGEOUS . "ZEBA".

Last edited by hameshaa : 10th July 2012 at 05:21 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 10th July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
JD, plz post all the images in one post as thumbs and plz post atleast 10 pics of the same set.

Last edited by hameshaa : 10th July 2012 at 05:12 PM.

Old 10th July 2012

xx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our communityxx_couple is a pillar of our community
if u like vote, odrwise just enjoy the pics

my wife from chennai thread Suja

Last edited by hameshaa : 10th July 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Old 11th July 2012
Visit my website
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
spoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universe
Tanishka - Outdoor Saree Photoshoot

Hiiiiii Guys,

Posting my pics for the ethnic dress round, vote for me if you like them

When Vicky asked me where do I wanna go for photo-shoot, I told him "Let's do it outdoors. Let us go to some corner of a beach.". His jaws dropped and eyes sparkled with this idea. Inside me I was feeling so horny thinking I would be stripping a saree outdoors. I enjoyed posing for this photo-shoot so much and had a real fun time teasing the people around me I hope you all will get similar kicks while watching my pics

It was fun to go topless outdoors, the cold breeze from the sea was making me go crazy. The photographer had a real HARD time

Opening up

Zoom in and look closely, you will be in for a treat tonight

Watch this pic in ultra high res of 1600px x 800px

This high res pic shows even the minute golden hairs on my back

The sailors in the sea had some really good time while I was posing for the following pics I could see some speed boats sailing pretty close to the shore I was getting goosebumps everywhere

Hope you guyz enjoyed watching my pics as much as I enjoyed posing for you Enjoy the contest and vote for me if you like my pics

Love
-Tanishka

Last edited by spoiledgirl : 13th July 2012 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Adding more pics

Old 11th July 2012
Custom title

16young.blood is one with the universe16young.blood is one with the universe16young.blood is one with the universe
MRIDULA
MRIDULA
MRIDULA

HII... EXBIIAN ,
MY WIFE MRIDULA PARTICIPATE IN eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2012 - Entry Thread - Round One . AS A CONTESTANT .

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MRIDULA'S BOOBS AND CUNT , THEN PLEASE GIVE VOTE TO MRIDULA AND SEE HER BOOBS AND CUNT AND OTHER SUPER PICTURE IN NEXT ROUND

Last edited by 16young.blood : 11th July 2012 at 03:25 PM.

Old 12th July 2012
Custom title

deeppanu is a pillar of our communitydeeppanu is a pillar of our communitydeeppanu is a pillar of our communitydeeppanu is a pillar of our communitydeeppanu is a pillar of our communitydeeppanu is a pillar of our communitydeeppanu is a pillar of our communitydeeppanu is a pillar of our community
RIYA is taking part in the contest. due to some problem we are posting some pictures which we have posted earlier in our thread, hope u must stay with us & vote 4 RIYA.

Old 12th July 2012
Custom title

thegr88one is one with the universethegr88one is one with the universe
aao huzur! Ragini wants to take you to her secret world...shall she?

ooof...i cant control the feeling of your eyes on me!

Ragini & thegr88one

Last edited by thegr88one : 13th July 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Old 13th July 2012
Custom title

masxywife is hunted by the papparazimasxywife is hunted by the papparazimasxywife is hunted by the papparazimasxywife is hunted by the papparazimasxywife is hunted by the papparazimasxywife is hunted by the papparazimasxywife is hunted by the papparazimasxywife is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to masxywife
M a S x Y w I f E

If You Like Wat You See Den Dont Forget To Vote For Us............................

Last edited by masxywife : 13th July 2012 at 06:46 PM.

Old 13th July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Presenting the Southern Sizzler : Sumitha

XB's own Savita Bhabhi...Sumitha Bhabhi

She took XB by storm earlier, then went into oblivion, she is now back just for this contest and ur replies and comments will ensure , she stays here...forever

Hope u guys like the pics and vote for her

Old 13th July 2012

vijeta_indian has many secret admirers
Vijeta Verma

Vijeta Verma

VOte and make XB Queen 2012

Last edited by hameshaa : 13th July 2012 at 05:55 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls