Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2012 - Entry Thread - Round Two - VOTE Here

View Poll Results: Vote For Your Favourite eXBii Xclusive Queen - Choose Upto 4 Option Only
Sumitha (sweet_hot_tamil_cpls) 245 29.77%
Tina (tinaaryan85) 250 30.38%
Tanishka (spoiledgirl) 507 61.60%
Kavi (ind_cuck) 40 4.86%
LAKSHMEE J (aspire47) 19 2.31%
Mridula (16young.blood) 146 17.74%
MASXYWIFE (masxywife) 189 22.96%
Rati (Cupid_n_Psyche) 212 25.76%
ZEBA (joydick) 50 6.08%
Dixa (dixa) 22 2.67%
Ragini (thegr88one) 93 11.30%
JOSNA (hemchandra roy) 36 4.37%
Diana (SpicyWife35) 53 6.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 823. You may not vote on this poll

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th July 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Thanks to all who took part and to those who voted in round one.
Round 2 starts now.

At the end there will only be one winner, sadly. But I'm sure u would have seen how much free publicity all the contestants got out of this.

The 15 participants in this round are know to all xb by now.
With 1000s of thread in PnV, it isn't easy to get noticed, taking part in this contest gives you unparalleled Exposure.

Anyone who did not take part in the first round, can still take part and win this contest. the door is still open for all.

Many thanks.

From round 2 onwards it will be multiple choice voting, everyone will be asked to vote for 4 contestants that they want to see in the short list.

As a result of complaints recieved from members and some competitors, we have added the following clause to the rules of the competition:

# All the images posted as part of the competition have to be hosted on Picscrazy.com.

Last edited by titan04 : 16th July 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 16th July 2012
Thanks Google 4 Showing Me XB
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
sweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS
FINAL SET OF PICS WE HAVE IN OUR PC
WHICH WE TOOK IN THE FOREST
SO FINALY ENJOY DEARS.

BYE BYE DEARS.

Last edited by sweet_hot_tamil_cpls : 22nd July 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Old 16th July 2012
Custom title

tinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps databasetinaaryan85 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to tinaaryan85
**DESI WINE**

NOW THE TEASER BEGINS..

1st SERIES:- DESI WINE

2nd SERIES :- NAUTICA

VIDEO TEASER

caps:- FUCKING TEASER 1

LINK:-

Picture 011(1)(1).mp4 - 655.7 KB

2. CAPS:- FUCKING TEASER 2

TINAVID2.mp4 - 3.00 MB

3. CAPS:- FUCKING TEASER 3

TINAVID3.mp4 - 3.92 MB

Last edited by tinaaryan85 : 20th July 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Old 16th July 2012
Visit my website
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
spoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universespoiledgirl is one with the universe
Tanishka - The girl in red

For round two presenting to you - Red Hott Tanishka

We have 3 Western themes for you -

1. Tanishka - The Party Girl - I am in red hot cocktail dress in a clubbing mood.

2. Tanishka - The Girl Next Door - I am in my office wear rocking a formal suit and the backdrop is that of a team outing in a jungle.

3. Tanishka - The Sports Girl - I am in my jogging attire and shot on the forest trails that I jog on.

And there are some surprises for you at the end, don't forget to check them out

Let the show begin

Tanishka - The Party Girl

Hey you! Come here..... Wanna dance with me??

Hey shy guy, you’ve been staring at me all evening long. Either your jeans are two sizes too small for you... or … you really like what you’re seeing!

Time’s up. You’re too busy ogling me to answer! That’s really rude. I want you… to come closer to me. Now! But no touching, sweetie

"You look so cute with that desperate, longing look on your face. But you can’t see more of me till I’ve seen all of you. Yes, right here, in the club. Isn’t spending quality time with me worth the risk? "

"Enough drooling over my backside. Here’s a view of me, spilling out of my dress."

You’ve been such a good boy so far. Maybe I’ll give you a peek at what every man in this club has been dying to see. Would you like that, baby?

You see how I’ve left just a little pit hair to tease you even more? I bet you like how my twin peaks accentuate my dress, right?

Ohhh! Naughty boy! You just couldn’t control yourself, could you? Well, I can’t take you home now. Rules are rules. You’ll just have to wait for Round 3 and hope that you have more self-control then. Please call Vicky...I need to be leaving soon. B’Bye Sweetie! I hope you had a good time. I sure did !

Tanishka - The girl next door

Wanna see what my colleagues see and then dream about me?

"Me in a teasing mood in a jungle safari. I'm sure my colleagues are having a HARD time concentrating on the flora n fauna "

"A peaceful and quiet corner of the jungle makes my imagination run wild n I am sure it does the same for you too "

"I know what you have been trying to portray in your mind with this quiet, exotic forest in the backdrop Is it going on the similar lines depicted in these pics? There are some things that feel the best when allowed to remain in our imaginations, so I am leaving the rest for you to imagine... I hope you had a HARD... Oops! Good time in the forest"

Tanishka - The sports girl
Would you like to come with me for a jog into the forest?

For folks with fetish for pretty feet

Some HQ treat 1600px wide images with amazing clarity

Wanna come closer?

Did you see it?

Armpit fetish anyone?

Thanks a lot guyz for the support shown by you all in round one. I hope to get more support in this round too

For round 1 victory a small treat is waiting for you guys in my thread hope you like it

And as promised if I win this contest then you guys would be treated with Golden Showers pic that too outdoors

-Tanishka

Last edited by spoiledgirl : 20th July 2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Adding more pics

Old 16th July 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Sumitha Bhabhi For Round 2

Disqualified, Not enough pics posted.

Last edited by titan04 : 20th July 2012 at 11:49 PM.

Old 16th July 2012

ind_cuck has received several accoladesind_cuck has received several accoladesind_cuck has received several accolades
vote for this slutty housewife - kavi

here's kavi for u in all her glory - free style.

please vote for her and see more scintillating pics of her

and finally ......

Old 16th July 2012
EXCLUSIVE !!!

aspire47 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaspire47 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographaspire47 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to aspire47
VOTE THE THREAD LAKSHMEE J.

Last edited by aspire47 : 16th July 2012 at 10:12 PM.

Old 17th July 2012
Banned

jyoti98rawat98 has received several accoladesjyoti98rawat98 has received several accoladesjyoti98rawat98 has received several accolades
[IMG] [/IMG]

Last edited by jyoti98rawat98 : 21st July 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Old 17th July 2012
Custom title

16young.blood is one with the universe16young.blood is one with the universe16young.blood is one with the universe
mridula for all exbiian.......

friends, now your mridula bhabhi show her body in western dress........

Last edited by 16young.blood : 20th July 2012 at 12:24 PM.

Old 18th July 2012
Custom title

ronny5568 is one with the universeronny5568 is one with the universeronny5568 is one with the universeronny5568 is one with the universeronny5568 is one with the universeronny5568 is one with the universe
Disqualified, Not an Xclusive Poster.

Disclaimer: None of the pictures on this site belongs to me or anyone who is known to me, all the pictures have been gathered from different websites which have been allowed for the public display. I am no where responsible for any kind of reuse or misuse of the contents or the pictures in any from.

Last edited by titan04 : 20th July 2012 at 11:47 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls