Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii Queen Contest 2012 - The Short List

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th August 2012
HIGH HIGH SKYHIGH !

Aakaash66 is hunted by the papparaziAakaash66 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post
< image > eXBii admin team proudly announces < image >

XB's Xclusive Queen
2012 First Edition

After a Month & 4 Super Rounds, We Are Down to the Final 5 Now.

20 contestants took part, not all of them completed all 4 rounds.

Nevertheless We are gratefull to all 20 contestants for making this contest such a big hit.

As you guys probably know everyone who completed the 4 rounds will get 1000 Repp Points each. < image >

The Short List in no particular order is as follows:

Queen Poster
Tinatinaaryan85
Mridula16young.blood
TanishkaSpoiledgirl
Masexywifemasxywife
Raginithegr88one

There were many candidates for the wild card slot. Ragini, Dixa, Zeba & Diana for persevering despite not getting as many votes as they would have liked. Rati for posting some awesme pics, sadly she did not complete all the 4 round otherwise I'm sure she would have been in the short list on merit. And then there was Sanjana who came late and entered in the final round only but stole many hearts..< image >

It was a close call but the Wild Card went to Ragini.

Thanks a lot titan bro for this short list ... my heartiest congratulations to all of them for their unflinching , tireless efforts to keep their fans ever pleased , happy and cheerful with their lively pictures .

My best wishes for them too who participated and showed their true sporting spirit ...

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 7th August 2012
MY NAME IS ENOUGH
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
raone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps databaseraone66 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to raone66
5th round ?

Old 7th August 2012
Thanks Google 4 Showing Me XB
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
sweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsweet_hot_tamil_cpls has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Its sad that we dont even deserve to get mentoned in ur short list.
This is what u expected, and finally got in the end.
After changing rules to multi select voting.

Can we know where we got lost to ragini??.

Old 7th August 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_hot_tamil_cpls View Post
Its sad that we dont even deserve to get mentoned in ur short list.
This is what u expected, and finally got in the end.
After changing rules to multi select voting.

Can we know where we got lost to ragini??.
Did u realy want to be in the short List?
Then why did u quit mid way?
ragini got the wild card for sticking around.

Old 7th August 2012
Custom title

daddyofall is a pillar of our communitydaddyofall is a pillar of our communitydaddyofall is a pillar of our communitydaddyofall is a pillar of our communitydaddyofall is a pillar of our communitydaddyofall is a pillar of our communitydaddyofall is a pillar of our communitydaddyofall is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil_sadism View Post
please organize a "KING 2012 CONTEST" in similar manner
what gay contest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamakha View Post
The big deal is one of the mods was already supporting a contestant (now winner) when the poll started. so naturally biased results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahit View Post
May be tina offered something special to the admin team to tip the scale in her favor.Now the real question is what possibly she could offer?

Old 8th August 2012
.:| The Notorious |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan04 View Post
< image > eXBii admin team proudly announces < image >

XB's Xclusive Queen
2012 First Edition

Queen Poster
Tinatinaaryan85
Mridula16young.blood
TanishkaSpoiledgirl
Masexywifemasxywife
Raginithegr88one

There were many candidates for the wild card slot. Ragini, Dixa, Zeba & Diana for persevering despite not getting as many votes as they would have liked. Rati for posting some awesme pics, sadly she did not complete all the 4 round otherwise I'm sure she would have been in the short list on merit. And then there was Sanjana who came late and entered in the final round only but stole many hearts..< image >

It was a close call but the Wild Card went to Ragini.

Congratulation to all the participants !!!! Good to See my to Two favorite TINA & TANI in short listed table. Thank you Titan for the best result. Hope will see some good competition in next round, But what is your next step now?

Old 8th August 2012
Hate the game, not the playa.
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
titan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps databasetitan04 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by akki_123 View Post
Congratulation to all the participants !!!! Good to See my to Two favorite TINA & TANI in short listed table. Thank you Titan for the best result. Hope will see some good competition in next round, But what is your next step now?
The admin team will vote for the winner among the 5 in the short list.
Result due early next week.

P.S Plz use normal fonts and sizes in text.

Old 8th August 2012

madhus369 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmadhus369 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmadhus369 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Awesome.. everyone. All of you are doing a wonderful job and posting excellent pics. Thanks Thanks Thanks.

Old 8th August 2012

Powarramesh is beginning to get noticed
Talking

Logical choice!

The 5 highest scores among the ones that took part to all rounds got selected.

One should add special thanks to:

Sumitha

Rati

Diana

Zeba

for their participation and score.

Now it's gonna be difficult not to elect Tanishka, though I support Mridula and found Tina wonderful too.

Make fucking an Olympic event and India will finally manage to get a medal

Old 8th August 2012
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
to all the participants & the mods who carried out the contest in free and fair manner.
for the results eagerly.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls