Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2013 : Queries Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th April 2013
'Don't control, Let it Flow'
Visit my website

askibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi_kisan View Post
Use the Edit Option . U can add /edit pic till the deadline of posting is valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
what that means is u have to post all the pics in one post only and u have to post thumbnails not full size pics.

May i get little more detail explanation pls?

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 12th April 2013
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by askibii View Post
May i get little more detail explanation pls?

Old 12th April 2013
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
Like this, i posted 10 images in one single post.

Old 14th April 2013

bluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to bluemoonn21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi_kisan View Post

< image >

Please Post All Your Queries here

hi RK... nirali wan to participate in dis contest.. shw us some expl of pic posting n wen its start n wer we post pic?

thanks for invite nirali for contest...

Old 14th April 2013
Custom title

ravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoonn21 View Post

hi RK... nirali wan to participate in dis contest.. shw us some expl of pic posting n wen its start n wer we post pic?

thanks for invite nirali for contest...
Nirali
I have replied to your query ,check ur PM.
For futher information about how to post pics ,please see the last year contest thread .
here 1. , 2. , 3.,
In case of more query feel free to reach us .

Old 14th April 2013
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database

Last edited by japs : 14th April 2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: :D

Old 15th April 2013
I Love India

navneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps database
Hi Ravi..............

that logo is not working...............when I try to mask, its covering the whole pic.........

Guys...........Please don't repost my high resolution pics while commenting..................instead you can keep it to thumbnail if at it is necessary...........................It annoys me a lot...........Even I post only thumbnails...................

Old 15th April 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by navneet19_69 View Post
Hi Ravi..............

that logo is not working...............when I try to mask, its covering the whole pic.........
What is the dimension of the pic. that you are trying to mask?
Which software are you using?
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 15th April 2013 at 11:24 AM.

Old 15th April 2013
Custom title

ravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by navneet19_69 View Post
Hi Ravi..............

Try Now ...
Our design Team has updated the Logo
Feel free to reach us if any inconvenience exists

Old 21st April 2013
I Love India

navneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps database
Hi..Dear mods/Organizers.....................

My 2nd and 3rd round pics will be posted by one of my friends, and his user id is "solverforallreal".

Thank you.................

Guys...........Please don't repost my high resolution pics while commenting..................instead you can keep it to thumbnail if at it is necessary...........................It annoys me a lot...........Even I post only thumbnails...................

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls