Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2013 - Entry Thread - Round 1--- ~ RESULTS ~ --

View Poll Results: Vote For Your Favourite eXBii Xclusive Queen 2013- Choose Maximum 4 Options Only
Mona Bhabhi -(james2mona) 302 40.76%
MOU -(hemchandra roy) 30 4.05%
Priya Bhabhi -(Priya4u32) 143 19.30%
Vanessa-(sampat_desi) 92 12.42%
Nirali -(bluemoonn21) 229 30.90%
askibii 93 12.55%
Luxmi-(sarees_lover.tn) 109 14.71%
banarsibabu 25 3.37%
Saroja -(navneet19_69) 93 12.55%
Sherin- (rahuldhanyainc) 88 11.88%
dixa 26 3.51%
Pavithra - (rahulpavi) 162 21.86%
pankuka 46 6.21%
Rati - (Cupid n Psyche) 304 41.03%
Reena - ( reena_m007) 84 11.34%
Shalini - (nice_sexy_gal) 95 12.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 741. You may not vote on this poll

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd April 2013
Custom title
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
james2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps databasejames2mona has hacked the reps database
MONAA YOUR DREAM QUEEN
we request to every exbiians plz give your vote to your hottest, loveable , dream Queen MONAA

monaa in hot pink saree

To be continued..........................

HOT
AND SPICY

today spacial hot video of monaa

sahil mona james.mp4 - 54.73 MB
our second video for our fans
mona sahil 3.3gp - 21.08 MB
our third video for exbiians
VID_20130423_232140.3gp - 8.23 MB

Last edited by james2mona : 25th April 2013 at 04:27 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 22nd April 2013
www.XB-Wiki.com

Priya4u32 is hunted by the papparaziPriya4u32 is hunted by the papparaziPriya4u32 is hunted by the papparaziPriya4u32 is hunted by the papparaziPriya4u32 is hunted by the papparazi
To all you Exbii lovers..
In this series I will post pics along with a real encounter Priya Bhabi experienced with one of our Fellow exbiian. He is just one amongst you and will surely have smile when he sees his story posted in the queen contest. So I had this long fantasy to get Priya drilled in a 3 sum, and some bit of cuckolding.. She has tasted different meat last year August for the first time.. Before this we spoke a lot and fantasized a lot about it just like most of you.. But post August meri sherni ki choot ko khoon lag gaya tha.. I suppose that what I wanted. Me and Spanka (his exbii name) connected through our thread and eventually met.. He had a fantasy to see Priya bhahi in a saree welcoming him.. Me and Bhahi got into a fight the previous night over a domestic issue and I wasn’t sure if she would go as planned. But to my surprise she had taken a shower and was dressing up to welcome him home.. My cock was just erect with the whole thing.. Just seeing her dressing up to get fucked by a stranger and her husband at the same time… Here is the first set of pics from your Slutty Savitri……

Just before the action began. Spanka was on his way and Bhahi was playing and posing for me in anticipation of feeding lavishly on 2 cocks..

Part 2—
Spanka was home and was surely nervous and sexited to see Priya Vahini… She too was excited as he looked like a fair bull to her. I introduced them and we all got talking. About an hour in our discussion Vahini gave her signal to him. I immediately ran to my bedroom to pick up my camera and when I got back this is wht I saw……

U can see how a homely housewife turns into a slutty whore.This foreplay continued for a long time.

In the last pic uploaded u see her filling my scotch and the next set of pictures reveal the way she lusted on Spanka's body.. She ended up feeding him 2 orgasms drying up his balls and slurping away every last drop of cum left in him here are the glimpses....

Check out the videos in action.

This one is when they just started playing. Your Priya Bhabi was naked from the bottom and with her blouse on,she sitting on Spanka, rubbing her wet hole on his undies. Feeling his buldge and then forcing him to finger her..
http://filesflash.net/k0tdslie

This one is an all time favorite.I am sure u guys will want her to blow ur tools after you have seen this.
http://filesflash.net/4rg66a37

This one is my personal fav. Slutty Savitri Priya Vahini is riding and pumping on his huge tool while i take pleasure in spanking her butt, chatting and getting blown by her.. I assure you 100% that this clip will make u cummmmm.

http://filesflash.net/3vhkyvkh

Enjoy the grand finale of round one from your Priya Bhahi

Last edited by Priya4u32 : 25th April 2013 at 04:52 PM.

Old 22nd April 2013

sampat_desi is a pillar of our communitysampat_desi is a pillar of our communitysampat_desi is a pillar of our communitysampat_desi is a pillar of our communitysampat_desi is a pillar of our communitysampat_desi is a pillar of our communitysampat_desi is a pillar of our community
Alright , Here we are trying to participate in "Queen" contest .
Something about My wife , she is 29 Years old , well educated and working in one of the top IT companies. We can call her Vanessa ,You can guess her measurements by her pictures .
I tried very hard to convince her for taking part in the contest .

So here she is all dressed up in saree and ready to strip for each one of you . I have around 50-60 pictures shot in this attire and will try to post all of them .

Note to MODS : Can anyone of you please add my handle to the pictures

So here she is all dressed up in transparent saree , high heels and some naughty stuff..and yeah with open arms

Happy to pose for each one of you ..

For guys who like rear view

So agar warm up so gaya ho to kaam ki baat start karein ?
Do you like me when I wear my pallu like this?

Saree bhi utregi abhi aur baaki sab bhi ..Stay glued ..To be continued BIG TIME

OK I am back as promised, aaj nangi ho jau kya?

See you in next round

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=429913&highlight=

Last edited by sampat_desi : 25th April 2013 at 11:52 PM.

Old 22nd April 2013

bluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazibluemoonn21 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to bluemoonn21
Nirali in traditional choli suit....

Hi to all Exbiians vote for your "Sex Goddess Nirali"

Nirali in choli suit..

chamak challo n chikni chameli looks..

Posting my pics for the traditional dress round, vote for me if you like..

Sexy navel
love to cum all over it.......?

Let me be your chammak challo...

Backless Kamasutra beauty Nirali raises temperatures during dis sexy photoshoot....

ok now its strip tease time ... i wan to show more to my all lover...

I LOVE TRIBUTES CUM ON ME..

Looks cleavage U
lick on where...? on boobs , on navel ,on belly ,on tits , on ass crack or on pussy lips..?

ok now wan see dis HQ pic
...?

SEE HER NAVEL IN DIS PIC

I'm half naked now bt wait for my sexy bouncing boobs..see my My hot sexy back,

I'll never ask you
Should I love or not..
Now I have to live in your dreams
Should I love or not..

wan to see my pink pussy...?

your love NIRALI

Last edited by bluemoonn21 : 28th April 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Old 22nd April 2013
'Don't control, Let it Flow'
Visit my website

askibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universeaskibii is one with the universe
Hi All. I m registering my participation here.. hope you all enjoy.. All the Best to all the posters.. May the Best Win!.

HERE YOU GO..!

SEXY TEASE CONTINUES...

APSARAS IS BACK!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED... SEE YOU IN 2ND ROUND... VOTE IF U LIKE!

Last edited by askibii : 25th April 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Old 23rd April 2013
LUXMI

sarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsarees_lover.tn has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to sarees_lover.tn
Luxmi

LUXMI !!
Luxmi's costume.. back pose

Luxmi with Jasmine and Roses
Side view

A smile for u
Luxmi again in Yellow saree

Last edited by sarees_lover.tn : 25th April 2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Reaarangement :)

Old 23rd April 2013
Custom title

joydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universejoydick is one with the universe
HERE COMES THE GORGEOUS ZEBA…. !!!!

Old 23rd April 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Please Don't Use This Thread For Chit Chatting Or Spamming. Post Only Your Entries In This Thread.

For Discussion And Chat, Kindly Use THIS Thread. All The Unnecessary And Off-Topic Posts Will Be Moved From Here To The Said Thread.

Your Co-Operation In Keeping Entry Thread Spam Free Will Be Highly Appreciated.

Thank You.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 23rd April 2013

banarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our communitybanarsibabu is a pillar of our community
Wink

Posting few pics i had in saree, and thanks for the comments of people on original thread. So posting few pics to keep things up. So just enjoy and have fun
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1089142

Some people might not like the pics its all about different flavors of life

Old 23rd April 2013
I Love India

navneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps databasenavneet19_69 has hacked the reps database
Hi Guys.........................Here is my wife Saroja.........................

Lemme introduce about her for those who does not visit our Exclusive Thread.......................

She is an Electronics Engineer.............preferred to be home maker.........................Age is 40 years.....................A mother of 2 kids............She is an Athlete and Basket Ball player during college days and represented her college in various tournaments (Check her Thunder Thighs and Legs and you will agree).........................Her Vital Stats are 36D (or 40)-33-42............

Guys...........Please don't repost my high resolution pics while commenting..................instead you can keep it to thumbnail if at it is necessary...........................It annoys me a lot...........Even I post only thumbnails...................

Last edited by navneet19_69 : 25th April 2013 at 09:24 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls