Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > eXBii's Xclusive Queen Contest - 2013 - Entry Thread - Round 1--- ~ RESULTS ~ --

View Poll Results: Vote For Your Favourite eXBii Xclusive Queen 2013- Choose Maximum 4 Options Only
Mona Bhabhi -(james2mona) 302 40.76%
MOU -(hemchandra roy) 30 4.05%
Priya Bhabhi -(Priya4u32) 143 19.30%
Vanessa-(sampat_desi) 92 12.42%
Nirali -(bluemoonn21) 229 30.90%
askibii 93 12.55%
Luxmi-(sarees_lover.tn) 109 14.71%
banarsibabu 25 3.37%
Saroja -(navneet19_69) 93 12.55%
Sherin- (rahuldhanyainc) 88 11.88%
dixa 26 3.51%
Pavithra - (rahulpavi) 162 21.86%
pankuka 46 6.21%
Rati - (Cupid n Psyche) 304 41.03%
Reena - ( reena_m007) 84 11.34%
Shalini - (nice_sexy_gal) 95 12.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 741. You may not vote on this poll

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th April 2013
www.MasalaDesi.com
Visit my website

rahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrahuldhanyainc has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Sexy Sherin

MY SEXY WIFE SHERIN......YOU KNOW HER WELL IN MY THREAD MY WIFE SHERIN.....NOW IN EXBII QUEEN CONTEST....PLEASE SUPPORT...AND VOTE FOR HER...THANKS..EXPECTING YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS ,OPENION...AND REQUESTING VOTES...THANKS FOR EVERYBODY....RAHUL & SHERIN.

Last edited by rahuldhanyainc : 25th April 2013 at 05:50 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 24th April 2013
Custom title

dixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps databasedixa has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to dixa
Dixa.........again hoping more support than last year.........plsssssss vote 4 m..............
In x'parent Blak sareeeee full view.....

Closer viewssssss.

Removng sareeeee 4 gerous front view............

turn 4 bakkkkkkk pose.:..........

seeee d curyyyyyy figure

Panty claded ass in dogyyyyyy

can u guess m assssss is vergin or not????????from legs viewwwwww........

m turn bakkkk n remove my red panty....seeee its on floor.......

see d crakkkkkk

Bend 4 better viewwww

IN GREEN X'PARENT SAREEEEEEEEEEEE..................

finallyyyyy removed 4 gerous viewwwwwwwww

All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from Internet posted by some one else. Iam not violating any copy rights law. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that they can be removed or mod/Admin can remove them without my notice.

Last edited by dixa : 25th April 2013 at 10:44 PM.

Old 24th April 2013

rahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universerahulpavi is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to rahulpavi
Hai vote for pavithra

Starting with Kerala Style
-- Irrukki anachki oru umma tharumo

Salwar

Saree

OutDoor

OutDoor with Pattu Saree - Closely look at 2nd one She sat like this showing nipple while some people crossed us.

Dhoti - politician style -" vote for pavithra. Standing up because of you, for YOU. ungal Ottu pavithravukkey "

Final

Last edited by rahulpavi : 25th April 2013 at 06:15 PM.

Old 25th April 2013
Custom title

reena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Reena

Coming Tomorrow...... love u all my lovers....

Its ur love tht brought me here....

Old 25th April 2013
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
friends,please use this Thread to post your comments and for further discussion.

Last edited by japs : 25th April 2013 at 01:22 AM.

Old 25th April 2013

pankuka is hunted by the papparazipankuka is hunted by the papparazipankuka is hunted by the papparazipankuka is hunted by the papparazipankuka is hunted by the papparazipankuka is hunted by the papparazipankuka is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to pankuka Send a message via Skype™ to pankuka
Hello Everyone here comes my sexy slutty wife .............

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...344&highlight=

Last edited by pankuka : 25th April 2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: re

Old 25th April 2013
Custom title
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Cupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universeCupid n Psyche is one with the universe

RATI
Goddess of Love

Last edited by Cupid n Psyche : 25th April 2013 at 07:09 PM.

Old 25th April 2013
Custom title

reena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographreena_m007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Reena is here...

Hi it's me Reena, I am 26 yrs old and rest is before you guys...

Its ur love that brought me here.... Now its time to Vote for me and make me win..... Lots of love

Last edited by reena_m007 : 25th April 2013 at 09:31 PM.

Old 25th April 2013

nice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazinice_sexy_gal is hunted by the papparazi
Hi people.....My name is Shalini.....I am 23 years old....software engineer by profession....i love to strip for men.....love to make them hard for me....i love it when they shag on me.....their dirty comments makes me go horny and cum like crazy.....now enjoy me...

Old 3rd May 2013
Custom title

ravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universeravi_kisan is one with the universe
Results Announced Check here

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls