Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > incest guys u have cuck feelings

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st December 2015

Wife.Fantasy is beginning to get noticed
Hot thread6

Old 31st December 2015
Visit my website

Darkhorse_tn is beginning to get noticed
Nice thread

Old 31st December 2015
Former Chutiya

amitganda86 has hacked the reps databaseamitganda86 has hacked the reps databaseamitganda86 has hacked the reps databaseamitganda86 has hacked the reps databaseamitganda86 has hacked the reps databaseamitganda86 has hacked the reps database

Greetings ! Friends !!

Team AMA 2015 wishes you a very Happy New Year 2016 !!

We are inviting you to the most awaited event of the year. The Annual Masala Awards is back, as 10th Annual Masala Awards for 2015.

Nominations will commence soon. So, we request you to nominate your favorite threads (before nomination please read Rules) too.

For event related discussion and queries , please visit HERE

Looking forward to your nominations,

Love and Regards
Team AMA 2015.

Old 1st January 2016

bezerk is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmaster123 View Post
Someone times when we are drunk at his house, he casually asks about mom and tells that mom must be getting bored as dad is away and there is no one to take care of her. As uncle has his own business, most of times he will stay at home and only some times he goes to his office. Knowing this, I have told uncle that when he gets bored he can chat with mom and that way mom too does not feel that loneliness and she too gets a friendly companion. Once or twice they have gone out shopping which mom didnt tell me, but uncle told me.

I too want uncle and mom to get together and enjoy each other and I dont have any problem with uncle making love to mom. Uncles Bday is coming this weekend and he casually asked me if I and mom were free this weekend as he wanted to take us out for dinner on his birthday, I checked with mom and she was happy hearing that and I have told the same to uncle.

I will wait and make a change this weekend during dinner for uncle so that he can enjoy mom, I have some plans of gifting mom as a birthday present for him on his birthday so that he can have mom all night and fuck her on his birthday !
Awesome plan!
Keep us updated with what happens.
But after that weekend how will you confirm that they fucked? because mom and uncle wont tell you on their own.

Old 2nd January 2016

kingmaster123 is beginning to get noticed
--

Last edited by kingmaster123 : 25th January 2016 at 09:47 AM.

Old 4th January 2016

bezerk is beginning to get noticed
Good going.. let us know

Old 7th January 2016
Custom title

Open Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmaster123 View Post
I checked watsapp on uncle and yes, they are chatting about sex, I couldnt check moms watsapp as she has set password, good for me that I saw uncles watsapp.
They have chatted about loneliness and sex and uncle has praised mom about her beauty quite a lot of times. I didnt know that they very so close with each other as in front of me they just behave like a normal neighbors, but seeing the chats, both are desperate for each other and I think Uncle will make some move this weekend as its his B'day too !

Am thinking of making some reasons about gifts ( which we would obviously not purchase ) and then gift mom as a BDay present for him that night so that they can enjoy each other on his bday night and fuck.

They both are desperate, they just need to chance to get close and this BDay invite by uncle could be his plan to take mom to bed,

will post as how thins go
this is hot..moms are like that only..they are women too...if u seduce..she will give everything....

Last edited by Open Mind : 7th January 2016 at 12:56 AM.

Old 7th January 2016
Custom title

Open Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our communityOpen Mind is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by bezerk View Post
If you know the neighbor uncle then its easy. In my case there were trust issues. I could not give him all details about mom because of security reasons. That time my aunty and her family were living in sharjah so chatting was the most economical way to stay in touch with them. So I only gave him mom's id and told hm to chat with her casually when she comes online to chat with aunty.
HE slowly became her online friend.. they talked about her their sex life (he show me the chats) and i got to know some of mom's affairs through him. :p
the had sex chats many times. It took more than a year to establish trust but after that they decided to meet just for fucking.
Mom went to his apartment and was with him for a whole day. He has shifted to another city but they are still in touch.

In your case you know the uncle so you are sure he not a fake stranger on the internet. Find excuses to call him home when mom is alone. leave them alone for some time.. start with 5-10 mins, then gradually increase their alone time.
Spend some time with him too, If you can sit and have a drink together then it is best. He may get comfortable with you and hint that he likes your mom.. If he does that then plan something with him.
I have tried the same things with my guitar teacher but mom was not interested in him so the plan failed. But it was very hot when i watched him trying to flirt with my mom. Pm me for more advice
hotttt.....mom getting laid on bed by someone else..mom becomes a woman that day..opening her legs wide..ready for sex

Old 7th January 2016

ghirnee is an unknown quantity at this point
i would rather like my mother doing lesbian with my friends mother.. and then his grandfather doing her

Old 7th January 2016

blackapple2016 is beginning to get noticed
hot fantasy

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls