Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > boys are you try any time crossdressing wear bra panty aur peeing like girl share experience

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th March 2017

pooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accolades
boys are you try any time crossdressing wear bra panty aur peeing like girl share experience

Old 11th March 2017

anuj_thefunguy has received several accoladesanuj_thefunguy has received several accoladesanuj_thefunguy has received several accolades
Are you a crossdresser yourself???

Old 11th March 2017

pooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accolades
Just i ask experience i am not just small like doing

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56 Send a message via Skype™ to falcon56
Am a part time crossdresser. I wear ladies clothes. Lingeries, saree salwar etc. I like to pee like a girl. I wear panty to work. I have some kinky experiences. Not sexual experiences though Will share if anyone interested.

Last edited by falcon56 : 12th March 2017 at 12:47 AM.

Old 12th March 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon56 View Post
Am a part time crossdresser. I wear ladies clothes. Lingeries, saree salwar etc. I like to pee like a girl. I wear panty to work. I have some kinky experiences. Not sexual experiences though Will share if anyone interested.
Yes here all are intreasted please share

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

anajo1988 is hunted by the papparazianajo1988 is hunted by the papparazianajo1988 is hunted by the papparazianajo1988 is hunted by the papparazianajo1988 is hunted by the papparazi
तू आहेस का क्रॉस ड्रेसर??

Old 12th March 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by anajo1988 View Post
तू आहेस का क्रॉस ड्रेसर??
Ok

Old 12th March 2017

Nahi bas vicharl mulanna tumhala avdat ka avadat asel tar shere kara

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56 Send a message via Skype™ to falcon56
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja shinde View Post
Yes here all are intreasted please share
okay. I started wearing while i was in teens, I used to wear my moms aunts. Etc.First time when I wore was When me and my cousins were playing hide and seek. I hid in a shed which had an attic. only way to climb that attic was ladder. But i knew another way to go to attic. In the attic i saw a plastic bag filled with old clothes. I saw bra and panty in it. I found it very sexy and interesting. I thought let me try it, I removed my clothes and wore it. My cock was erect and I was excited and thrilled wearing it. It was a lime green bra and panty. After that i was addicted to ladies clothes.

There are some more stories/incidents

Last edited by falcon56 : 12th March 2017 at 12:33 PM.

Old 12th March 2017

riteshnaughty is an unknown quantity at this point
ha mujhe pasnad hai

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls