Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > boys are you try any time crossdressing wear bra panty aur peeing like girl share experience

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to falcon56 Send a message via Skype™ to falcon56

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title

falcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfalcon56 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph

Old 2nd April 2017

amberpeta pothuraju has many secret admirers
Few month back, our maid servant brought some bag of old clothes given by another employer of her and kept it in our garage to take them home after finishing her work in our house. But to my luck, she forgot to take them home after completing her work in our house. Then in the night after 8 o clock, I went to our garage and brought the bag containing old clothes inside my room. When I opened that bag, I found 3 sets of nighties, 2 sets of salwar kameez, 3 sarees with 2 sets of petticoats and blouses. I could not resist myself from wearing them. So I tried one by one. Wearing nighties and salwar-kameez were easy. But I had problem in wearing saree as I dont know how to drape. So I wore petticoat and blouse and satisfied myself. While wearing one of the salwar-kameez, I could not control and ejaculated inside the salwar only. I was about to ejaculate and I could not untie the draw string of the salwar fast. Then after finishing my dinner, I went back to my room and again changed my clothes and slept in nighty whole night. Then in the middle of the night, I woke up and changed to salwar-kameez and went inside the bath-room and urinated like a girl after yanking salwar down to my knees and squatting. Then I got up early morning and placed the bag back in the garage where it was originally.

But one wish of mine still remained unsatisfied till now. I want to wear panty and see how it feels. There are no panties and bras in that bag.
AMBERPETA POTHURAJU IS AN INFECTED, CORRUPTED, CONTAMINATED, FRAUD, MANIPULATED, PERVERTED, FRAUDULENT, ROTTEN, UNETHICAL, FAITHLESS, UNPRINCIPLED, TWO FACED TWISTED, CROOKED, CRIPPLED CRIMINAL IN THE WORLD...

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title

sguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our communitysguanrigl16 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon56 View Post
Here are some more of my pics. In babydoll outfit

< image > < image >
lets chat in private

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title

amberpeta pothuraju nice read. hot act. U should try wearing bra and panty. Nothing gives u more thrill than the lingeries.

Old 2nd April 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by sguanrigl16 View Post
lets chat in private
hmmmm

Old 3rd April 2017

pooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberpeta pothuraju View Post
Few month back, our maid servant brought some bag of old clothes given by another employer of her and kept it in our garage to take them home after finishing her work in our house. But to my luck, she forgot to take them home after completing her work in our house. Then in the night after 8 o’ clock, I went to our garage and brought the bag containing old clothes inside my room. When I opened that bag, I found 3 sets of nighties, 2 sets of salwar kameez, 3 sarees with 2 sets of petticoats and blouses. I could not resist myself from wearing them. So I tried one by one. Wearing nighties and salwar-kameez were easy. But I had problem in wearing saree as I don’t know how to drape. So I wore petticoat and blouse and satisfied myself. While wearing one of the salwar-kameez, I could not control and ejaculated inside the salwar only. I was about to ejaculate and I could not untie the draw string of the salwar fast. Then after finishing my dinner, I went back to my room and again changed my clothes and slept in nighty whole night. Then in the middle of the night, I woke up and changed to salwar-kameez and went inside the bath-room and urinated like a girl after yanking salwar down to my knees and squatting. Then I got up early morning and placed the bag back in the garage where it was originally.

But one wish of mine still remained unsatisfied till now. I want to wear panty and see how it feels. There are no panties and bras in that bag.

You also order a bra panty online

Hot

Last edited by pooja shinde : 3rd April 2017 at 03:07 PM.

Old 3rd April 2017

pooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accoladespooja shinde has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon56 View Post

Sexy body of sexy handsome boy

Old 3rd April 2017
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja shinde View Post
You also order a bra panty online

Hot
No. The pleasure of wearing a female's stolen panties is something different.

You can always buy the panties. But the felling of having your nuts where the real owner of the panties had kept her door of heaven, gives you a real instant hard on.

Of course you wont get an hard on in this life, since you have a female identity on this board, which I suppose is true.

Old 4th April 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2001 View Post
No. The pleasure of wearing a female's stolen panties is something different.

You can always buy the panties. But the felling of having your nuts where the real owner of the panties had kept her door of heaven, gives you a real instant hard on.

Of course you wont get an hard on in this life, since you have a female identity on this board, which I suppose is true.
You are right

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls