Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > REAL LIFE EXPERIENNCES...

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th May 2013

Sajidnzn2205 is beginning to get noticed
Spine chilled thriller , tell us wat happend next
eagerly waiting

Old 12th May 2013
Custom title

immortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accolades
I loved the story went on...... lovely

Old 12th May 2013

fromhyd is an unknown quantity at this point
To err is human, correcting is gentleman. Your mother, though carried away for sometime, corrected her family before its getting worst. Might be still feeling guilting for what went wrong.

Its also fault with boys age, if, you would have got married (marrying at right age), probably you wouldn't peek your mom. Age factor makes to explore, and catches up the with nearest victim, could be mom, sister, aunt, neighbor or maid. The desire is like fire, and to quench that thirst, we are all in this fantasy. And fantasy is like dreams. Plz understand and respect others emotions before making the dream into reality. Plz, let us not force on others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_1591 View Post
That night she asked me why I did those gestures while leaving home, i frankly told that i was suggesting about your friend. She replied " he is not coming on Saturdays anymore, and I want to tell you something very serious, its just to explain something to you". I was curious about what she wanted to explain. She continued " the first time it happened it was by chance and accidental, and that can happen to any human being, I tried to avoid it as much as possible for moral reasons and you being in the room, but there is always a breaking point for humans in this matter, which you will understand when you grow up. so please don't have an idea of me being bad and immoral". I replied " mom, it was shocking to see and i was angry with you for a while, but then things took a wrong turn and that's where i started doing what i did and you caught me". She said " i understand that, and the reason why i see him again is more complex and is difficult to explain, all i can say is that probably you also notice that your dad comes home after being with friends in a bar, he has absolutely no time to spent with me and you, there are things that people get carried away with, i also got carried away with the time spent, attention offered, But now this incident is an eye opener for both of us, lets get things back before it becomes worse". It was a bit too much for me to comprehend at that age though i was a bit sad that mom is not going to falter anymore and my sexual arousal associated with that thought is going to stop - don't know why i felt that way, i blame it all on the age!
That week we didn't say anything about her friend till Friday, all the time i had it in my mind but refrained from asking. On that Friday i just playfully suggested to mom while she was in the kitchen " your friend is not coming anymore on Saturdays?" she replied without looking at me " no , we do have an agreement don't we?" being kinky enough and horny due to the adolescent age of mine i told her " i don't mind your friend coming on Saturdays" , she gave a sarcastic smile at me and said " i know boy you are going to come back to sneak up on me". I said i have no intention for sneaking up on her, and i am saying it because i understand what you !. she looked at me with lots of dis belief..!!

Old 12th May 2013
Enjoy your day
Visit my website

anitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universeanitasexy is one with the universe
nice expereince keep it up

Old 12th May 2013
www.desikuriyan.com
Visit my website

Hotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHotboy2009 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice work

Old 14th May 2013

HUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirersHUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirers
Boy,
this is surprising what u said to her!! Tell me did you talk in english with each other that time, i am curious. And tell me did she start being whore again on saturdays and let you enjoy peeping after your permission?

Old 14th May 2013
LIVE TO LOVE
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
reps added ++25

Old 14th May 2013

sammy_1cpl is beginning to get noticed
I like this thread and want to add this real experience of mine.
We were visiting seaside resort during February a few years back. There were three families including me and two of my sis in laws. Our room had a common terrace with that of sis in law facing the sea. There was big french window separating the terrace from the room with large curtain to maintain privacy. My wife was wearing this sexy transparent gown where nothing was left to imagination. Early morning the curtains were partially drawn to prevent the sunlight from coming in. My wife went out to get fresh air in her gown. It was about 6.30 in morning. I was just relaxing on bed and thinking about last nights action. Suddenly I thought some thing amiss and just started to go to the terrace to join my wife. On reaching the curtain what I saw raised my dick to sudden attention. my wife was standing facing the sea with her back towards the room, holding the railing. My brother in law was standing just behind her. My wife's ass was clearly visible in early day light. His hands were doing something which I could not see from behind but could imagine that he was playing with her boobs while they were talking in very hushed tone. I was quite sure his dick was pressing in to her crack from behind. I watched them for a while and came back to room and waited. She came back in room after about 15 min in high mood. Seeing me awake she told me that she was enjoying the early sea view wanted to fuck. I too was hot and had real nice fuck. She never suspected that i saw their little early morning mischief.

Old 14th May 2013
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_1cpl View Post
I like this thread and want to add this real experience of mine.
We were visiting seaside resort during February a few years back. There were three families including me and two of my sis in laws. Our room had a common terrace with that of sis in law facing the sea. There was big french window separating the terrace from the room with large curtain to maintain privacy. My wife was wearing this sexy transparent gown where nothing was left to imagination. Early morning the curtains were partially drawn to prevent the sunlight from coming in. My wife went out to get fresh air in her gown. It was about 6.30 in morning. I was just relaxing on bed and thinking about last nights action. Suddenly I thought some thing amiss and just started to go to the terrace to join my wife. On reaching the curtain what I saw raised my dick to sudden attention. my wife was standing facing the sea with her back towards the room, holding the railing. My brother in law was standing just behind her. My wife's ass was clearly visible in early day light. His hands were doing something which I could not see from behind but could imagine that he was playing with her boobs while they were talking in very hushed tone. I was quite sure his dick was pressing in to her crack from behind. I watched them for a while and came back to room and waited. She came back in room after about 15 min in high mood. Seeing me awake she told me that she was enjoying the early sea view wanted to fuck. I too was hot and had real nice fuck. She never suspected that i saw their little early morning mischief.
were you happy or angry. if u r happy us must go for more such threesome or group action.
if angry my sympathies to you

Old 14th May 2013

boy_1591 has many secret admirersboy_1591 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNGRY_HULK View Post
Boy,
this is surprising what u said to her!! Tell me did you talk in english with each other that time, i am curious. And tell me did she start being whore again on saturdays and let you enjoy peeping after your permission?
I really can't say why , the only thing I can think of is being a bit dirty minded due to the age factor and having no real affection to my father as he was an alcoholic and used to totally neglect us. I never really felt for him in the whole incident. May be that's the real reason.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls