Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > REAL LIFE EXPERIENNCES...

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th June 2013

boy_1591 has many secret admirersboy_1591 has many secret admirers
Superb Scorpio

Old 7th June 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_1cpl View Post
Last week when we went on holidays the hotel room on second floor was adjacent to terrace of other building. When we reached our room with lights on we did not realize this. As we both were in light mood, we were being naughty and I even fondled my wife while she was changing in to night dress and she too rubbed my dick. Once we put off the lights then I saw two guys standing on the terrace and seeing in to our room and must have enjoyed our cloth change and fondling. I had an instant hard on and had nice session latter. But due to darkness I am sure they saw nothing further
Now thats dam hot man

Old 7th June 2013

wanna_stick_it is an unknown quantity at this point
Myself and my wife were traveling in my car. I was driving. We had stopped at a signal Quite far from our house. My wife was wearing a sari. I get really horny seeing well endowed woman in a sari. She can't hide her big tits in sari. It was a pretty long drive within the city. I was fondling her tits in the signal. The guy in a bike caught me fondling my wife's tits. He quickly told his pillion rider and both of them were straining to see her tits. My wife tried to make sure no one was looking and made eye contact with him. When we got the signal I made eye contact with the pillion rider and the lust he had in his eyes was a million dollar look. Both the guys were in their early twenties. I luv teasing.

Old 8th June 2013
Custom title

premraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autographpremraja has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
nice hot exps

Old 8th June 2013
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
a few days back i was going for work in the bus and as usual it was crowded. i got in but could get standing space on the footboard only. I was holding the vertical bar for balance when i got a bright coloured movement on my right from the corner of my eye. within a second i felt something soft and warm hit my upper arm and elbow. It was a female in late twenties and she was holding the vertical bar with her left hand above my arm completely exposing hr left boob which was pressed against my arm. I moved my arm further and placed it on both the boobs. she responded by pressing into my arm further. I was about to drop my hand on to her pussy when the conductor saw the position of my hand and gave a faint smile. He cud easily see we were both enjoying and having fun. after a few minutes the crowd eased, the female got a seat and i went forward to sit. I turned and looked at the girl and saw the conductor was talking to her and she was giving a broad smile. When i got off from the bus the conductor was staring at me nut i didnt give a damn and got off.
The look in his face is still in my memory. the fellow wud have thought of the scene several times and got teased.

Last edited by vidaikoothinakki : 8th June 2013 at 12:55 PM.

Old 8th June 2013
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
yesterday my neighbor girl ( married with two teenage kids) rang our doorbell. i opened and she was not expecting me to have come back from work so early. I was in my dhoti without any underwear and she was in a see thro nighty with no panty or bra. What a sight she was ! Her camel toe was visible and the nips were poking at the nighty as the chill winds of monsoon hit her from our balcony door (which was open) when i answered the door. My dhoti also flew and my inner legs and dick and balls were in view for her.
embarassed, she ran away to a darker corner and hid herself and asked to see my wife.
It was a fantastic moment. my wife and i were laughing at her and invited her into our house . she came in and we were chit chatting for half an hour.

it was sheer fun

Old 11th June 2013

sammy_1cpl is beginning to get noticed
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_1591 View Post
Now thats dam hot man
Thanx boy_1591.
Theres some more that happened the next day. We went for swimming. My wife wears a single piece swim suit which leaves much of her 34d boobs open and everybody was enjoying the show. While diving her boobs were almost 80 visible to anybody who was observing. So on diving when she surfaced and reached the other end where I was waiting for her, i realised that her right boobs has completely come out of the suit and she was not aware of it. I had instant hard on as I saw so many people in the pool were now feasting on my wife's naked boob. She immediately got the hint, went under water and when came back to surface every thing was well covered. Too damn hot for me and still get the tingling sensation in my groin thinking about it.

Old 16th June 2013

good , keep it going

Old 20th June 2013

sammy_1cpl is beginning to get noticed
Fun continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_1cpl View Post
Thanx boy_1591.
Theres some more that happened the next day. We went for swimming. My wife wears a single piece swim suit which leaves much of her 34d boobs open and everybody was enjoying the show. While diving her boobs were almost 80 visible to anybody who was observing. So on diving when she surfaced and reached the other end where I was waiting for her, i realised that her right boobs has completely come out of the suit and she was not aware of it. I had instant hard on as I saw so many people in the pool were now feasting on my wife's naked boob. She immediately got the hint, went under water and when came back to surface every thing was well covered. Too damn hot for me and still get the tingling sensation in my groin thinking about it.
The pool at this hotel had time limit till 6 pm. So after her boob exposure I was really horny and wanted her to come out of pool early so we could have enjoyed a quicky before dinner. Near the end of pool timing my wife said she wanted to take a last lap and vanished before I could say anything. I was just relaxing by the edge of the pool in about 6 feet water. Suddenly I felt a hand on my dick and then my swimming trunks were pulled down and before I could realise whats happening I felt warm lips on my cock. I suddenly got a pleasant shock and was hard immediately. Now I realised that my naughty wife was sucking me off under water. She licked me just enough to get the desired effect and next moment came out of water saying lets go out of pool. I was really in bad shape as I was rock hard with my dick out of my swimming trunk and so many people around. The pool manager was asking people to come out as it was past the closing time. I am still thrilled thinking about my sweet predicament. I had to kill a few min before coming out so as to allow my dick to go in the briefs.

Old 31st August 2013
Custom title

femaleworship is hunted by the papparazifemaleworship is hunted by the papparazifemaleworship is hunted by the papparazifemaleworship is hunted by the papparazifemaleworship is hunted by the papparazifemaleworship is hunted by the papparazifemaleworship is hunted by the papparazi
nice

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls