Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > CLASH OF CLANS -----DISCUSSIONS AND NEWS

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 28th February 2015
Custom title
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Caption: xp Caption Contest      
sshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mms_scandals View Post
Its easy 3 star with drag. zap one AD and take 8 drags, 8 loons and 5 extra loons in CC. That base is easy 3 star.

If I didnt know about ur traps, I would zap the AD newar TH. Drop 2 drags and cc loons near one ad and 2 drags and loons near other ad. remaining drags to be dropped as needed. easy 3
Personally, I have found the people who try that method have drags funnel out despite clearing outer buildings. But then again, most who try my base assume they can get 1 or even 2 AD's easy with CC hogs, and the gi bomb or trap always trips them up.

Try it out once. Looks easy to star, but worked a treat, trust me.

Old 28th February 2015
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshero View Post
Personally, I have found the people who try that method have drags funnel out despite clearing outer buildings. But then again, most who try my base assume they can get 1 or even 2 AD's easy with CC hogs, and the gi bomb or trap always trips them up.

Try it out once. Looks easy to star, but worked a treat, trust me.
How to test?

find me and atk me, I will do a revenge atk

Old 28th February 2015
Custom title
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Caption: xp Caption Contest      
sshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universesshero is one with the universe
Quote:
How to test?

find me and atk me, I will do a revenge atk
Keep it in a war.

Old 28th February 2015
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Keep it in a war.
I dont trust on atks by others

All I said was that I can easy get a 3 on ur base

Old 28th February 2015
Custom title
Quote:
I dont trust on atks by others

All I said was that I can easy get a 3 on ur base
What is the point of that if neither you nor I can attack each other. Am gallivanting around in Crystal right now while you are probably still stuck in Silver

As I said, its a war base, its meant to be hit by others, so go try it

Old 28th February 2015
Quote:
What is the point of that if neither you nor I can attack each other. Am gallivanting around in Crystal right now while you are probably still stuck in Silver

As I said, its a war base, its meant to be hit by others, so go try it
Copied the base, lets see

G2 now, going back down to silver. need to save elixir for pekka3 and de for golem2

Old 28th February 2015
Custom title
Quote:
Copied the base, lets see

G2 now, going back down to silver. need to save elixir for pekka3 and de for golem2
Been there done that

Old 28th February 2015
Quote:
Been there done that
saw ur farming base just now at GSE

Old 28th February 2015
Custom title
Quote:
saw ur farming base just now at GSE
Like everything else, that's also a th8 base with extra walls at top. Gotta re-do today or tomorrow.

But frankly, up in Crystal 9 out of 10 atks are snipes. Loot bonus is such So base seems to matter less and less even when am loaded.

Last edited by sshero : 28th February 2015 at 03:00 PM.

Old 28th February 2015
Quote:
Like everything else, that's also a th8 base with extra walls at top. Gotta re-do today or tomorrow.

But frankly, up in Crystal 9 out of 10 atks are snipes. Loot bonus is such So base seems to matter less and less even when am loaded.
Snipe DE u mean? Saw that u are loaded with elixir and gold too.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls