Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > What is most popular cuckold fantasy?

View Poll Results: How you will like it for your wife?
She getting fucked by your best friend behind your back 13 13.13%
She cheating on you and having sexual relation with her close relative 14 14.14%
She getting raped against her will by your boss - in front of your eyes 6 6.06%
You helping her sell her body as prostitute 19 19.19%
She getting gang-raped by street labors in a winter night 11 11.11%
she flashes her body to your frnds & people on street - but dont let them fuck 27 27.27%
You drug her and let guys fuck her body - she has no idea 9 9.09%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th January 2018
Custom title

erotic_wife is hunted by the papparazierotic_wife is hunted by the papparazierotic_wife is hunted by the papparazierotic_wife is hunted by the papparazierotic_wife is hunted by the papparazierotic_wife is hunted by the papparazierotic_wife is hunted by the papparazi
Expose wife front of family members and others

LIKE THIS

Old 14th January 2018

indian_couples has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by wifyfantasy View Post
thats a very good fantasy. My friend tried it with his wife. He didnt allow me to fuck her, but first few days he let me see her nude than touch her and moul her boobs. One day after much persuasion he let me rub my cock on her face & boobs and than cum on her lips. Both me n him covered her face with cum. Till date she has no idea about what we did to her.
> Till date she has no idea about what we did to her.

How do you know for sure that she has no idea what happened to her? May be it was a fantasy game for the couple and she knows but they don't want you to know that she knows? [So that you always think of her as a good woman]

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
तिने सांगावे की मला माझ्या प्रियकरासोबत सुहागरात करावयाची आहे.
मग मी खोली सजवावी, तिला नवीन साडी व खास आतले कपडे देऊन सजवावे. त्याला आदराने न्यावे व त्याच्या बाहुपाशात हिने समर्पित व्हावे जशी ती त्याचीच राणी.
त्यांच्या प्रऩयानंतर त्यांना काॅफी दिल्य्वर ते पीत असताना त्याच्या लंड प्रहारांनी व चिकाने सुगंधित झालेली तिच्या योनीचा सुगंध घेत चवीने चोखावी.

Old 15th January 2018
Custom title

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by erotic_wife View Post
LIKE THIS

< image >
So hot expose her

Old 15th January 2018

wifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian_couples View Post
> Till date she has no idea about what we did to her.

How do you know for sure that she has no idea what happened to her? May be it was a fantasy game for the couple and she knows but they don't want you to know that she knows? [So that you always think of her as a good woman]
what u say might be true ... never thought that way . But while playing with her, she did seem like in deep sleep.

Old 15th January 2018

wifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf1973 View Post
The other fantasy goes like this: she gets kidnapped by someone from this forum and he posts pics and starts a poll on what should be done with her...the highest number of votes gets to decide how to rape her...
why dont u post her photo here (edit face if u want) and let us see how fuckable she is n what dirty rape thought she gives us?

Old 15th January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotic_wife View Post
LIKE THIS

< image >
which family member? Your dad or your brother? or someone else?

Old 15th January 2018

maheshmdk2010 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to maheshmdk2010 Send a message via Skype™ to maheshmdk2010
hi

I am 36 man, looking for Matured cuckold couple who are looking for Cuckold or sissy fun with NSA. love to give soft erotic sensual massage & hot fun to married females in front of husband. if you like to share the fun along with your wife. Reply if interested.
Looking for Trustworthy, Matured cuckold couple who are looking for Cuckold fun with NSA. I love to give soft erotic sensual massage to married females in front of husband. where husband like to watch his wife enjoying.

Old 15th January 2018

mVids is beginning to get noticed
My fantasy is not exactly seeing my wife being raped, it's more to see her being seduced against her will and after getting aroused seeing her being fucked.

Old 15th January 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mVids View Post
My fantasy is not exactly seeing my wife being raped, it's more to see her being seduced against her will and after getting aroused seeing her being fucked.
yes ... u mean start as rape but end as consensual sex. Who will be the guy? Your friend? Some relative? Or someone else?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls