Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > What is most popular cuckold fantasy?

View Poll Results: How you will like it for your wife?
She getting fucked by your best friend behind your back 13 12.75%
She cheating on you and having sexual relation with her close relative 14 13.73%
She getting raped against her will by your boss - in front of your eyes 6 5.88%
You helping her sell her body as prostitute 20 19.61%
She getting gang-raped by street labors in a winter night 12 11.76%
she flashes her body to your frnds & people on street - but dont let them fuck 28 27.45%
You drug her and let guys fuck her body - she has no idea 9 8.82%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st January 2018

wifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticedwifyfantasy is beginning to get noticed
I m thinking of writing sex story in xossip with wife/cuckold theme. Anyone interested send me PM. It will be fun if you send me wifes name, side charecters &
what thing u want to happen to her. I will write accordingly. Also send some of wifes sexy photos ... that will b posted along with story. Edit face if u want.(

Old 21st January 2018

rahulhdx is beginning to get noticed
chk ur inbox

Old 21st January 2018
Custom title

illegal_secret has received several accoladesillegal_secret has received several accoladesillegal_secret has received several accoladesillegal_secret has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to illegal_secret
I love the concept of a husband guiding someone else's cock in his wife's pussy..

Disclaimer : I am not cuck.

Old 23rd January 2018
thinking about Desi Cuties
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
thalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps databasethalagune has hacked the reps database
Me helping her sell her body as prostitute.

Old 23rd January 2018

rahulhdx is beginning to get noticed
i want dirty coments on my wife

Old 3rd February 2018

smartex123 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would love below mentioned fantasy to happen in reality:

1) She getting raped against her will by my friend or boss - in front of my helpless eyes
2)
I drug her and let my friends or any guys fuck her body - she has no idea

Old 4th June 2018
Custom title

mastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our communitymastkalan502 is a pillar of our community
She cheating on you and having sexual relation with her close relative

Old 14th August 2018
Custom title

shang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographshang40 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by wifyfantasy View Post
wow u r real cuckold. I m sure your wife thanks God everyday for geting a loving husband who gives her freedom to taste new cocks. Now that she has done PG, are you planning for phd? As part iof phd program you should make her open to more & more ppl - and not confined to only those 2 hunks.
Waiting for her Phd

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls