Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > my resignation

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th April 2017

Accha bacha has disabled reputations

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 17th April 2017
Custom title

Deadheart786 is one with the universeDeadheart786 is one with the universeDeadheart786 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Keep counting
Me five

Old 23rd April 2017
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster View Post
Forum ke liye kitna dimag lagata hai bhai ....... i think u r physco .....

Kya likha hai result biased hai isliye resine kiya .... aur election se uska koi lena dena nahi hai hai...... to do baat ka jabaw dena ....

Resine ka nek khyal itna din baad kyon aaya ... jab pura story section result ko le kar lad raha tha tum defend kar rahe the.....

Aur dusri baat ..... jab election se matlab nahi to ghanta dono sr & jr Rs kyon logon ko presonaly contact kar ke kah rahe .... this time vote for me .......

Achha likh lete ho ....... waise ek baat yaad rakhna yadi lungiyon ke vote tumhare is faltu post se aayenge to mera wada hai main ek bhi vote na aane dunga ..... last year ki apni nautanki bhul gaye jab maine lungi join kiya aur tumne mujhe paresan kiya tha......

Overall ache hathkande hain ec ke liye ....... hope u get well soon
abhi tak to koi aisa irada nahi tha par romance section ka neta challenge kare aur use kabul na kiya jaaye to usmein uski beizti hai aur ham aisa kabhi nahi hone denge ...so your challenge accepted Mr nain11ster

Now let the game begin

samne khud aana na chele ko rakhna na lungi mein chupna

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 23rd April 2017 at 02:19 AM.

Old 23rd April 2017
Custom title

Thewisenerd has disabled reputations
Waaw

Old 23rd April 2017
Banned

Aditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps databaseAditya rocks has hacked the reps database
Bhery good

Old 23rd April 2017
Custom title

Raj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps databaseRaj shukla has hacked the reps database

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Is this way to give resignation
Sorry I was offline for a year.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
If prizes are distributed as per the results declared for VSC. I would like to tender my resignation for modship. I am with story section. Sorry can't be party to all your parties. no judge if have eyes would declare a non legible story to be winner ....if this fiasco is to have a rolicking election then you are mistaken. We resent this divide and rule you guys are playing since long of this lungi & chapatis. To hell with this divide. Why this divide is basis of NHB election, why some say that you are south Indian so support me ...fuck man And this all starts from the fucking seniors. Now to save yourselve you will say proove . The proof is in your ass and you know it and we all know it.

Divide and Rule as a strategy to oppress and suppress and repress and depress and compress noobs ...

Old 3 Weeks Ago

ag86 has disabled reputations
chutiya decision
Originally Posted by ag86 View Post
muh mat khol lawda ghus jayega

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Deadman Walk-in
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Phenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikaal Raj View Post
Is this way to give resignation
Sorry I was offline for a year.

Attention seeking act.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls