Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Planning a trip to Germany in 2022

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd April 2018
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our communityraasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
It's fiver years from now I know but I've started saving and plan to visit this beautiful country. What are all the places I could visit and what should be a reasonable budget for a couple including hotel costs, airfare (around 1.3 Lacs I believe) etc.?
Another 5 years is more than sufficient to gather full information. You have mentioned Germany on the title. I have plans to visit Germany in Aug 2018 (this year). After I come back I shall give my opinion based on my experience about Germany.

Last year I had been to London, Paris and Switzerland. The duration of the trip was 14 days for all the 3 countries including the travel days. The cost was Rs.2,25,000/- for 2 persons which includes Hotel room rent, food, sight seeing and local travelling by public transport such as Train, Bus, Boat and Tram etc. Air Ticket from India and back is extra.

Old 3rd April 2018
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post
Another 5 years is more than sufficient to gather full information. You have mentioned Germany on the title. I have plans to visit Germany in Aug 2018 (this year). After I come back I shall give my opinion based on my experience about Germany.

Last year I had been to London, Paris and Switzerland. The duration of the trip was 14 days for all the 3 countries including the travel days. The cost was Rs.2,25,000/- for 2 persons which includes Hotel room rent, food, sight seeing and local travelling by public transport such as Train, Bus, Boat and Tram etc. Air Ticket from India and back is extra.
looking forward to what you have to share.....have a great and safe journey

Old 19th May 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has many secret admirersJust a Salesman has many secret admirers
I will be visiting Frankfurt next month sponsored by my company. Dunno itinerary now but will update u after i come back. Dingdong with German Frauliens is also planned. but this is 2018. By 2022 Germany would have become Islamic State of Germany. So if u want to go u go now only.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls