Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Planning a trip to Germany in 2022

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th February 2017
Heart Wrenching XP !!
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
what only 2.5 lacs p.p? are you including airfare?
I am only covering 5 days, not much, yes correct, it was somewhere near 2.5 or 2.6 lacs only per person

Old 7th February 2017
Heart Wrenching XP !!
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member      
MumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universeMumBaekar is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
Sunny can help u big time here, he has traveled places , recently he went Kiwi land and Cape town for his projects, besides his passport is almost on the verge of renewal third time , lemme reach out to him for this,. Wait

Old 7th February 2017
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Sunny can help u big time here, he has traveled places , recently he went Kiwi land and Cape town for his projects, besides his passport is almost on the verge of renewal third time , lemme reach out to him for this,. Wait
would appreciate inputs of sunny too as his was a business travel but during free time how he explored the destination would be beneficial for business travelers.

Old 7th February 2017
Heart Wrenching XP !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
would appreciate inputs of sunny too as his was a business travel but during free time how he explored the destination would be beneficial for business travelers.

Yes, and he also will teach all here, how to not receive calls when Ur in travel mode despite being active on international roaming

Old 7th February 2017
Banned
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Yes, and he also will teach all here, how to not receive calls when Ur in travel mode despite being active on international roaming
really admire you two friends

Old 7th February 2017
Deadman Walk-in
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Phenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universePhenomenal Khan is one with the universe
Quote:
Ok, tomorrow, heading to my cooking classes right now
I will write my experience in Belgium, London, USA, Maldives, Indonesia, and Australia
I don't think there is much to write about Singapore or Malaysia, locals hain woh ab and I don't like Thailand

Old 25th February 2018

dilkhushbb is beginning to get noticed
Hi Dear All,
I did some research with intention to celebrate our coming marriage anniversary in europe. I am glad to share details,
1. Rather than planning for only Germany I would suggest you to plan for visit to 2-3 countries. In europe travel distances and time required are shorter ( as compared to India, thanks to flights and rail network)
2. Book a tour through any reputed travel operator. Reputed mean those having pan India presence and not those who operate through a single city with limited volume.
3. The main reasons for booking through travel operators are low cost air tkts, ease in getting visa and food.
- Air tkts: Tour operators book in mass and get advantage, they pass it to customers by adjusting hotel costs. Believe me competition is so fierce among them that you can get really good hotels to stay
- Visa: Of recent getting visa on personal basis has become tough owing to refugee problems faced by all European nations. travel operators have reputation and their goodwill makes visa process less painful, though you have to give biometrics is compulsory.
- Food in europe is not much liked by Indians (counting non veg people too). However travel operators assure you indian food as they have tie up with local indian hotels (and you cant find these hotels very easily) or they can arrange for catering.
- Language is big problem as english is not understood by common Europeans. In fact they dont need to. Travel operators provide guides so no worry.
Think of above and plan wisely.
However if you are really bent upon travelling by yourself, there are sites ( airbnb, eurail, mmt etc.) using which you can plan yourself.

Old 27th February 2018
mazy muzzy mezig

gizem has disabled reputations
I always book travel and accommodation online and the biggest packages I considered were just day trips. Sounds daunting, but it's really fun.

A tip if anyone is booking travel with high-speed trains in Europe (not Eurostar). Keep an eye on the release of the economy tickets. For about an hour after release, they offer free upgrade to a higher class (usually business class, but sometimes first class as well).

Old 2nd March 2018
Respect Mah Authoritah
  MasalaDesi Birthday Feast: Winner - Uploaders Category    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
krazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkrazydude has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to krazydude
I would say concentrate on South Germany (Stuttgart and Munich) rather than North Germany (Hamburg). More beautiful, but also more expensive than the North.

Flight ticket per person should be INR 40-50k depending upon when you travel and if it's a direct flight or not. Stay and moving around is again based on your preference. Good hotels will be upwards of 80 per night, but then you can find deals in certain months of the year.

Best time to visit is summer i.e. March to September.

Old 2nd April 2018

Cadaver is beginning to get noticed
Try out the cool shady places of Frankfurt. ofcouser don't forget to visit seaport city lubeck and Dresden

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls