Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Circumcision Advice

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Circumcision Advice

Hi, I want to know from those guys who opted for circumcision in their adult life, because of some medical condition like phimosis or paraphimosis or anything similar to that.

Does the procedure hurt? Do they knock you out before procedure?

How long does the weird sensation with the open head of the penis will last?

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Last edited by shawn_smith : 1 Week Ago at 10:09 PM.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
Every procedure on the body hurts! Doesn't it hurt when a mosquito bites you? It depends on how expert the surgeon is! You are not squimish about a little pain, are you?
It's done under local anesthesia, but you won't feel a thing.
Maybe about a month at the max, as I said depends on the experience of the surgeon!
Good luck.
Disclaimer: All the pics are downloaded from internet and are posted by some one else. I'm just saving time for board members to avoid searching everywhere. In case you want any pic to be removed for some reason - PM me.

Old 1 Week Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
it is painless operation. first u will be shaved nicely then local anesthetic injection on dick and then snip snip snip painless then bandage. for one week remain brahmachari. After one week stitches will come out of their own. Then fuck a doodle do.

Old 1 Week Ago

Thullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our communityThullu Bhai is a pillar of our community
I had this minor surgery without any problem, but I won't recommend for anyone, because it reduce the pleasure of sex.

Old 1 Week Ago

incesthere11 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to incesthere11
hi bros,,,,can anybody kindly tell me y surgery is for??

is that mandatory???pls tll me

Old 1 Week Ago

Bichitro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by incesthere11 View Post
hi bros,,,,can anybody kindly tell me y surgery is for??

is that mandatory???pls tll me
1. The surgery is to remove a stubborn penis foreskin, a condition called phimosis, where the foreskin of the penis does NOT retract beyond the penis tip called the GLAN.
Sex may be very painful for the male if this foreskin does not retract, because during friction generated by intercourse, the foreskin is likely to get hurt and bleed!

2. You may see a bulbous swelling of the foreskin during urination because the urine is constricted as released and not easily escape through the constricted foreskin.

3. It may be also advisable for adults, engaged in frequent promiscuous sex, as a precaution against likely infection from sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS, because the foreskin part of the penis is the first target area for infections.

HAPPY CIRCUMCISING!!!!!!!!!!!

A BONG IN HEAT
IS A XOSSIP TREAT!

Old 1 Week Ago
Retired
Visit my website

shawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universeshawn_smith is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to shawn_smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thullu Bhai View Post
I had this minor surgery without any problem, but I won't recommend for anyone, because it reduce the pleasure of sex.
But you can successfully perform sexually activity? Right?!

updated -"XXX Gif Shop - Gif to shag"-updated

Read my story - Vaasna,
Fight or Flight, Jericho's Cafe for The Ultimate Story Contest<<- Click here to Add Review

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
pentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our communitypentium13 is a pillar of our community
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_smith View Post
But you can successfully perform sexually activity? Right?!
Yes, right!
Disclaimer: All the pics are downloaded from internet and are posted by some one else. I'm just saving time for board members to avoid searching everywhere. In case you want any pic to be removed for some reason - PM me.

Old 1 Week Ago

Just a Salesman has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thullu Bhai View Post
There is no question of recommending. Phimosis means either circumcision or dick is gone!!! Pleasure of sex is inside brain not on dickhead. If u are not enjoying sex as per ur expectation then check for other factors. Circumcision plays very little role in pleasure of sex.

Circumcision started in human society as a result of people indulging in anal sex. in ancient times Faecal matter getting trapped beneath foreskin was the reason why the practice of circumcision started. Phimosis is just a medical condition that affects hardly 1–2 cases per 100,000 population per annum.

Last edited by Just a Salesman : 1 Week Ago at 01:25 AM.

Old 6 Days Ago

incesthere11 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to incesthere11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bichitro View Post
1. The surgery is to remove a stubborn penis foreskin, a condition called phimosis, where the foreskin of the penis does NOT retract beyond the penis tip called the GLAN.
Sex may be very painful for the male if this foreskin does not retract, because during friction generated by intercourse, the foreskin is likely to get hurt and bleed!

2. You may see a bulbous swelling of the foreskin during urination because the urine is constricted as released and not easily escape through the constricted foreskin.

3. It may be also advisable for adults, engaged in frequent promiscuous sex, as a precaution against likely infection from sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS, because the foreskin part of the penis is the first target area for infections.

HAPPY CIRCUMCISING!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx alot sir jiiii ....

A small doubt (pls dont mind)
Foreskin moving EASILY upto half of the head of Tool (as i tried upto there only)when it is erected ... Is this a normal expected thing ?? Or am i suffering from phimosis???pls tll me brothers...as iam very much worried on this..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls