Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How to convince wife?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 5th March 2018

KBosss is beginning to get noticed
How to convince wife?

Can Any body suggest me how to convince my wife for her pusy licking. She is very shy and never allows me to do that...

Old 5th March 2018

sammydacosta7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Blindfold her, spread legs and start licking

Old 5th March 2018

Sureshkumar32 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to Sureshkumar32
Do lot of foreplay, romance her, ask her intrests,tell her how you like her, tell her how much you love her body, tell her importance of satisfying each other needs in sex. Feed her grapes , pour honey on her knob and pussy entrance at start slow licking! Kiss her whole body gently! If she still persists ask her slowly why is not comfortable with it! Best way solve this is slowly rub on her pussy by deeply giving her French kiss then insert your two fingers in her pussy lick them by bring into mouth and compliment her by saying she tastes good and you love her very much!

Old 5th March 2018
Kautilya
  Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Chanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographChanakya20 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
what if she tastes bad ?

Old 6th March 2018

If she taste bad, dont tell her , once you start licking ,utimately its mix of our saliva and her juice,so there is no question of tasting bad.just ignore the taste and give her enjoyment until she cums,then never she will never let you go out of your life!

Old 6th March 2018

If she taste bad, dont tell her , once you start licking ,utimately its mix of our saliva and her juice,so there is no question of tasting bad.just ignore the taste and give her enjoyment until she cums,then never she will never let you go out of your life!

Old 13th March 2018

Ashish_ has received several accoladesAshish_ has received several accoladesAshish_ has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBosss View Post
Can Any body suggest me how to convince my wife for her pusy licking. She is very shy and never allows me to do that...
Gently slip in down there without asking and let the pleasure overpower her shyness.

Old 13th March 2018

JacobHill is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, i have the same problem. But i did it 2 or 3 times a year ago. But now, she saying that she wont it...

Old 18th March 2018

kartik.toronto is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to kartik.toronto
Quote:
When in mood just do it, some times she allows it for your pleasure even if she don't like. Don't be so pushy, wait for the good mood.

Old 22nd March 2018
Just a Login

justalogin is hunted by the papparazijustalogin is hunted by the papparazijustalogin is hunted by the papparazijustalogin is hunted by the papparazijustalogin is hunted by the papparazijustalogin is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
First, try and understand why she does not want you to do that.

Many people are brought up to believe that genital areas are "dirty". Maybe, as a result, they do not wash/ clean that area thoroughly. In that case she could be be reluctant to allow access that area of her body.

Here's what I suggest:

1. Talk to her about it. Tell her how important it is for you.
2. Suggest that you both clean your genital areas - together, before sex. Maybe even clean each other.
3. Understand that she may not want to indulge in cock sucking - maybe that's why she is preventing you doing anything to her. If you're not doing it to her then there's no pressure for her to do it to you - - that sort of thing (I am only guessing here). If that is the case - reassure her that you licking her pussy does not mean that she needs to do the same in return. At least not immediately.
4. Take it slow.
5. Be considerate. Be Gentle. It'll happen.

Good luck !!

Last edited by justalogin : 22nd March 2018 at 12:31 PM.