Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > No deadline for linking Aadhaar card to services says Supreme Court

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2018
Proud Noob Padawan

damaaldusk has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
On a side note, I wanted to post this as new thread but let it be. Jaya Bacchan has declared assets worth 1000 crores for RS election. In 2012 she had declared just near about 500 crores.
have you not heard of panama mama?

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaaldusk View Post
have you not heard of panama mama?
Yes i hv seen one panama mama in xossip but that is some chodu's id in xossip. U must be referring to panama and paradise papers.

Old 14th March 2018
Hello Fraands, Lund Peelo
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_me_ur_boobs View Post
That is all due to Panama papers. Nahi toh wo kisaan h.
If jaya had 500 cr in 2012 she can have 1000 cr in 2018, thats nothing surprising.
They have invested their money thru experts where they can get handsome returns. One need not to be a superstar to earn 500 cr in 4 years from 500 cr.

500 +12% = 560
560 +12% = 627
627+12% = 702
702+12% = 786
786 +12% = 880

In 5 years 500 cr becomes 880 cr @ 12% return every year.
Not a rocket science.

Last edited by axba : 14th March 2018 at 08:06 AM.

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

Just a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accoladesJust a Salesman has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
If jaya had 500 cr in 2012 she can have 1000 cr in 2018, thats nothing surprising.
They have invested their money thru experts where they can get handsome returns. One need not to be a superstar to earn 500 cr in 4 years from 500 cr.

500 +12% = 560
560 +12% = 627
627+12% = 702
702+12% = 786
786 +12% = 880

In 5 years 500 cr becomes 880 cr @ 12% return every year.
Not a rocket science.
Wow u r a financial Stephen Hawking, really so simple it is to double money in five years no. Why every Indian cannot do that no? Tee hee heee. So how did she have 500 crores in 2012 after working in few low budget movies and average RS salary? Same way?

Old 14th March 2018
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Wow u r a financial Stephen Hawking, really so simple it is to double money in five years no. Why every Indian cannot do that no? Tee hee heee. So how did she have 500 crores in 2012 after working in few low budget movies and average RS salary? Same way?
Lol, i do not understand what flop films or RS has to do with earning Rs. 500 or 1000 Crores ?

With this theory, KRK should be a bhikhari ?

Last edited by axba : 14th March 2018 at 01:26 PM.

Old 14th March 2018
Visit my website
Quote:
Why every Indian cannot do that no?
Lol, who said indians dont do that, i myself is an indian.
If you invest properly you may even double your money within a year or two.
Depends on nature of your business.

Old 14th March 2018
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Lol, who said indians dont do that, i myself is an indian.
If you invest properly you may even double your money within a year or two.
Depends on nature of your business.
Sir i agree with you that if one succeeds in business or one invests wisely one can create wealth. But not everybody is able to do that isnt it otherwise all would hv been wealthy. 80:20 rule says 80% people fail and remain upper middle class or middle class or poor and remainign 20% become very rich mostly by 50% productive work and 50% chutiya banaoing and cheating.

Also what u are saying is basically u are a wealthy guy who doubles his wealth every five years. Really great u r. Congratulations. Now U should donate to Xossip server fund more and more so we can all enjoy xossip.

Coming to Guddi, what u are saying is Jaya Bacchan is worth 1000 crores today because she has worked in whatever little low budget films she has and then invested her money wisely so that now it has become 1000 crores. My common sense (whatever little i hv) and my conscience does not allow me to swallow this TRUE LIE. I am sure many xossipians also think the same thing. Speak up chodus!

Old 14th March 2018
Visit my website
Quote:
Sir i agree with you that if one succeeds in business or one invests wisely one can create wealth. But not everybody is able to do that isnt it otherwise all would hv been wealthy. 80:20 rule says 80% people fail and remain upper middle class or middle class or poor and remainign 20% become very rich mostly by 50% productive work and 50% chutiya banaoing and cheating.

Also what u are saying is basically u are a wealthy guy who doubles his wealth every five years. Really great u r. Congratulations. Now U should donate to Xossip server fund more and more so we can all enjoy xossip.

Coming to Guddi, what u are saying is Jaya Bacchan is worth 1000 crores today because she has worked in whatever little low budget films she has and then invested her money wisely so that now it has become 1000 crores. My common sense (whatever little i hv) and my conscience does not allow me to swallow this TRUE LIE. I am sure many xossipians also think the same thing. Speak up chodus!
She is married to Amitabh Bachchan who is not just a salesman ?

Do you think nita ambani or teena ambani are poors because before marriage they were not drinking a cup of tea which costs a forutne.

If you know its 80:20 ratio, count jaya in those 20 %

Last edited by axba : 14th March 2018 at 02:48 PM.

Old 14th March 2018
Proud Noob Padawan

damaaldusk has disabled reputations
Quote:
Yes i hv seen one panama mama in xossip but that is some chodu's id in xossip. U must be referring to panama and paradise papers.
Panama Mama is the nickname of our national farmer bacchan saheb!

Old 14th March 2018
Aavjo
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
japs has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps databasejaps has hacked the reps database
recently , bachhans had a , kindaa , lottery thro their investment done in bit coin. amout was not disclosed but it was

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls