Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Test Area > Test TANA TAN

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Days Ago
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

..........I will follow the singing wind.
where it leads me I do not know.
For the winds that blew you from me ...
will take me where I must go.

Upward into the hills,
calmly across the sea,
Hold on my love, I'm coming ...
The wind has beckoned me.

Free to wander and search this earth,
no matter how far that may be.
Free to follow the whispering wind ...
until it blows me back to thee..................

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 2 Days Ago
Namaskar
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

..........I hear your laughter on the wind.
I try with all my might,
to reach out and touch you
on this windy night.

You must be getting closer
for I feel your whispered love.
I reach out my hand to you,
please find me, my sweet dove.

You grasp my hand in yours
and softly speak my name,
out of the whispering winds
We are together again..................

Old 1 Day Ago
Namaskar

.........Kya Tareef Karoon Main Teri.........
Kasak Dil Ki Jab Bhi Tadpaati Hai...
Teri Yaadein Bhi Teri Tarah Muskuraati Hai...
Din Guzarta Hai Shaam Bhi Dhaal Jaati Hai
Zindagi Dekhte-Dekhte Bas Guzar Jaati Hai...

Tuu Khush Rahe, Sada Muskuraati Rahe...
Sache Dil Se Yeh Sada Aati Hai..
Bin Mohabbat, Bin Apnepan Ke,
Zindagi Ek Kadam Bhi Nahi Chal Paati Hai.......
Kya Tareef Karoon Main Teri........................

Old 1 Day Ago
Namaskar

.........Azeeb Kashmokash Mein Hoon Kis Haath Ki Taareef Karun.....
Us Haath Ki Jisne Ye Mehndi Lagayi Hai,
Ya Us Haath Ki Jispe Ye Mehndi Rang Layi Hai.......
Khubsurat To Tu Humesa Se Hi Thi....
Aaj Lagta Hai Jaise Jannat Se Pari Utar Aayi Hai.............................

Old 1 Day Ago
Namaskar

.........Take my hand when my eyes weep.
Hold me gently in your arms.
Finger my curls, as I sleep.
Dazzle me with all your charm.

Provide me time and space.
Listen closely when I speak.
Secure in your life my place.
Support me the times I'm weak.

Cherish our time together.
Dread any time we're apart.
Mean when you say forever.
Let my absence gnaw your heart............................

Old 19 Hours Ago
Namaskar

.........And let all my joys be yours.
Let my sorrows be as well.
And share relationship chores.
Mind your ego, lest it swell.

And I beg you never fight.
Let us walk our time in peace.
With a kiss for every night,
Let our passions never cease.

But above all these my dove,
Swear always that you'll be true.
For's not you I ask these of -
They're my promises to you............

Old 16 Hours Ago
Namaskar

.........Mere Jism Me Faili Hai Har Saans Uski....
Meri Jaan Main Basti Hai Jaan Uski....
Hawa Bhi Rook Jati Hai Kahne Ko Kuch Trane....
Barish Ki Bunde Bhi Use Chune Ko Karti Hai Bahane....

Koyi Nahi Is Jaha Main Uske Siva....
Iskadar Sab Ko Bhati Hai Pahchan Uski....

Wo Kahe To Chand Bhi Tod Laun....
Sagar Ki Bahti Dhara Ka Uske Liye Muh Mod Laun....
Rango Or Noor Ki Shama Hai Meri Jaan....
Phoolon Ki Tarah Hai Muskan Uski................

Old 12 Hours Ago
Namaskar

........Meri aankhon main Ansu aaye na hote,
Wo humein dekh kar muskuraye na hote,

Sochti hun aksar tanhai may main,
Meri zindagi main kash wo aaye na hote,

Na tarapte hum unke liye itna,
Dil ne khawab unke sajaye na hote,

Naa toot kar bikharti main is kadar,
Kash wo mere dil main apna ghaar banaye na hote…...............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls