Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Most requested celebrity sex doll lookalike revealed - but customers are banned from having it

Old 21st August 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Lightbulb Most requested celebrity sex doll lookalike revealed - but customers are banned from having it

Most requested celebrity sex doll lookalike revealed - but customers are banned from having it

One iconic actress is frequently requested - but the company behind the sex dolls can't replicate her likeness
The "True Companion" sex robot, Roxxxy, on display at the TrueCompanion.com booth at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada (Image: AFP/Getty Images)Don't get too alarmed, but sex robots are on the rise.

Sex dolls have been given a technological make-over and can now incorporate humanoid features such as "warm" silicone skin - with some even programmed to have "personalities."

The evolution of sex robots is such that bereaved men are customising them to look like their dead wives as a way of dealing with their loss.
Unsurprisingly, the requests don't just stop there.

As well as the world's first sex robot, US-based True Companion also produce sex dolls, and there's one famous actress whose likeness is frequently requested.
Douglas Hines, who creates the bots, revealed the company's most popular celebrity request to The Sun .

Some like it bot

According to Douglas, as many as half of the orders the company receives are for celebrity lookalikes - and it's Marilyn Monroe who is one of the most popular requests.

Marilyn is frequently requested (Image: Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images) Celebrity lookalike requests, however, are problematic.
True Companion have to refuse these requests, as they're not allowed to use anyone's likeness without their permission.
Engineer Douglas said: "Marilyn comes up quite often. The caveat is we need the approval of the person or family.
"If you wanted a robot that looked like Marilyn Monroe, you would have to have her estate approve it."

They can produce a custom-made doll who perhaps bears a resemblance to the iconic actress, but not her actual likeness.

Douglas continues: "We cannot do one that models Marilyn Monroe but we could do a very beautiful blonde with a full figure and so forth.

"Unless, of course, we receive the approval of [her] estate."
The company's flagship product is Roxxxy, a fully-customisable sexbot that costs 7,700 and has multiple personality settings. As well as just sex, True Companion says she can provide companionship and social support for lonely men.
The company also sells a male version of the doll called Rocky. In case you wondered.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 21st August 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
yup! another sex-doll news from you.

Old 21st August 2017

Nebelwerfer has many secret admirers
Hopefully, someday these will get cheaper, and come with open-source software that can be hacked and upgraded to the personality of one's favourite characters and mine will be - the bhabhi next door!

Old 21st August 2017
REMO
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
remo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universeremo_ram2 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to remo_ram2
I have seen a video of unboxing a sex doll after the delivery service. They are really awesome and its almost equal to human body since the manufacturing is in such a way that the boobs were pressed in the video and they were squeezed exactly like the real one. The material was synthetic rubber and hot dresses will add more flavor to it.
Unfortunately i posted the video once in the xossip but mods removed it saying its against the rules hence dont ask for the video