Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Woman with biggest boobs in Europe begs surgeons for matching bum implants - despite huge health risk

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd June 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
Lightbulb Woman with biggest boobs in Europe begs surgeons for matching bum implants - despite huge health risk

Woman with biggest boobs in Europe begs surgeons for matching bum implants - despite huge health risk

A former air hostess who inflated her breasts to a giant 32S now wants bum implants to match. Martina Big, who gives her age as 28, appears in the latest series of Botched, where she asks doctors to give her bum implants, despite their warnings that it's "a very bad idea".

German Martina, who lives in Trier with her partner Michael, said: “I have the biggest boobs in Europe but I need my butt to match my boobs.”
She recently shocked viewers on This Morning after appearing with a deep mahogany tan, which she achieved after getting tanning injections.

Even the doctors were shocked at the size of Martina's breasts (Photo: E!)
Martina originally had 32D breast implants, but uses a valve under her arm to inflate them with saline.

She began modifying her body in 2012 and has since pumped up her boobs around 18 times.
Each boob now contains an eye-watering seven pints of saline, and she wanted the same device in her bottom.
"Because I had liposuction to get long legs my butt is a little bit too flat," she explained to Botched doctors Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow.
She adds that her liposuction was a "really bad idea" and that she wants "huge butt implants that I can control my size to grow bigger and bigger."

The valve Martina uses to inflate her 32S breasts (Photo: E!) Dr Dubrow warned that the procedure was risky.
“This particular surgery is a very bad idea. There are several reasons why this area (the bottom) is not the same as this area (the boobs).”

Martina then stuffed saline implants in her tights and attempted to sit down, only for one of them to burst.

Botched doctors warn Martina of the risks of bum implants (Photo: E!)
Earlier in the show, she can be seen trying to create the look she wanted by having boyfriend Michael put water balloons in her leggings.
After getting a feel for what the bum implants would be like, she admitted that the procedure may not work.

Martina attempts to sit down on the saline implants (Photo: E!) "Sitting on saline implants is like sitting on rubber. The fantasy is not real," she said.
"Now I am more realistic and I still want a bigger butt, but not that extreme."
The doctors also warned her that her repeated breast-inflating could put her at risk of losing both breasts.

"Tissue expanders are safe in the short term but not in the long term. If you keep using them you expose yourself to the risk of losing both breasts," Dr Dubrow explained.
The new season of Botched is on Tuesdays at 9pm on E!

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 23rd June 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
gross

Old 23rd June 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
do some squats you lazy wanker

Old 23rd June 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
She went full retard.

Old 2nd July 2017

dangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our community
I am sure about one thing. The women would have looked more beautiful and pleasing before any surgeries in the first place. Regardless of that she did everything to mess up herself. She is a bad example of what not to do.

Old 2nd July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerzebra123 View Post
I am sure about one thing. ... She is a bad example of what not to do.
who decides the hair style for you? your neighbors, right?

Old 2nd July 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accoladesAmitwithhotwife.83 has received several accolades
Scary ..

Old 4th July 2017

dangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our communitydangerzebra123 is a pillar of our community
My simple thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
who decides the hair style for you? your neighbors, right?
As you pointed out, she is free to do anything. Neighbors opinion (friends-parents-strangers) can also be a deciding factor in my hairstyle. If someone complemented or suggested to have a goatee I would try it. My dad had step-cutting style like 80's but I have a simple crew cut according to the fashion of those respective periods. Hairstyle is reversible, cheap and easy. Surgical procedures are often irreversible, costly and even life threatening. The comparison is like apples vs oranges.

Let me give my real life example. I don't have six packs but I am trying by diet and exercise.I want to make my neighbors or strangers envy in the pool. I don't have six pack yet. There is a surgical procedure to get it. Do I choose to surgically achieve my goal? "NO". Sorry, the whole purpose is being defeated.

--an arm-chair philosopher...

Old 4th July 2017
Click here!
Visit my website

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerzebra123 View Post
As you pointed out, she is free to do anything...
That's the only message I wanted to convey.

Don't know for whom you typed so much text.

Old 5th July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
That's the only message I wanted to convey.

Don't know for whom you typed so much text.

Sure I agree with you. I typed all those text for you and others who might be silently reading. Even if you are not reading, I hope there might be some purpose for the thoughts and texts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls