Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > Chat software

Old 3rd April 2018

blazeforth is an unknown quantity at this point
Chat software

Hi guys,

Anyone know any chat software which is secure to share images and chat which doesnt allow other user to take screenshots or save images? Like snapchat.

I really love cuckhold chatting with images, but am afraid to share the images due to privacy concerns.

Old 3rd April 2018
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
>>tech

Old 3rd April 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ondipuli View Post
>>tech

Am sorry if this message is at inappropriate section. If yes, then i will delete this thread. I want to chat about girls that I personally know including images with sobber comments.

Old 3rd April 2018
\~! Im Active !~/
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universeMrghostrider is one with the universe
Telegram >> Private Chat

of course, with rooting and xposed and magisk these can be overriden but those are extreme cases and majority have not rooted their devices.

Old 3rd April 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Telegram >> Private Chat

of course, with rooting and xposed and magisk these can be overriden but those are extreme cases and majority have not rooted their devices.
Thanks bro...lemme try that.

Old 18th April 2018
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeforth View Post
Hi guys,

Anyone know any chat software which is secure to share images and chat which doesnt allow other user to take screenshots or save images? Like snapchat.

I really love cuckhold chatting with images, but am afraid to share the images due to privacy concerns.
Telegram secret chat is the best.

Anyways I have 2 phones.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Special Treat to ARMPIT LOVERS Shilpa Shetty's Pussy Show
If You Like my Posts then Please Rep & Rate my Threads

Old 18th April 2018
Evanescent

Thermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autographThermometer has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
From the Telegram FAQ

Quote:
Q: Can I be certain that my conversation partner doesn't take a screenshot?
Unfortunately, there is no bulletproof way of detecting screenshots on certain systems (most notably, some Android and Windows Phone devices). We will make every effort to alert you about screenshots taken in your Secret Chats, but it may still be possible to bypass such notifications and take screenshots silently. We advise to share sensitive information only with people you trust. After all, nobody can stop a person from taking a picture of their screen with a different device or an old school camera.

Banned and unbanned four times for no reason at all.

An existing proof of abuse of power by moderators.

Old 22nd April 2018

Dominus_ is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Hi guys,

There is nothing like security or privacy in world of internet... especially when you are sharing stuff.. the other person can always shoot photo through another camera.

Why not blur the image and than share?!

Old 29th April 2018
Custom title

jsmithfb is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Skype™ to jsmithfb
Quote:
Hi guys,

telegram is one of the best and is replacing whatsapp everywhere take a look at it
Actress Dumpster (HD) CUM CONFIRMED W/Menu

Old 14th May 2018

charakkuwife999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to charakkuwife999
Quote:
Hi guys,

Guys Try wickr - one of the best - cannot make screenshot & self destructing chat & mobile no no required to register account