Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > My wifes pics all over xossip what to do

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th April 2018

ppatelnits is an unknown quantity at this point
My wifes pics all over xossip what to do

Hello,

I have been uaing xossip for aome time now and have shared pics of other girls but yesterday i found out that my wife Niteesha's pics have been posted in various threads by different users. What should i do.

Old 30th April 2018
Tere Liye . . . .

lockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps databaselockpascal has hacked the reps database
Report them. Get them removed. Later, Catch your wife the neighbor in photoshoot.

Old 30th April 2018
Custom title

breville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazibreville1 is hunted by the papparazi
This the nightmare of all this technology....its alright when it's someone else's wife/GF not yours. I guess the pictures are "revealing"?

As lockpascal says, report them to the moderators and they will be removed. But whoever posted them can repost them, whoever saved them from the thread can repost them, ad infinitum. Once it on the internet, it is virtually impossible to remove them completely.

Then the post mortem begins.....unless you took the pictures and posted them yourself or yourselves.....when were the pictures taken, who took the pictures, who were they sent to, why were they sent, is there an affair going on, etc.
[/color]
3."When the Unthinkable Happens" extended Epilogue by me. Story by Ramesh1990
https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1464261

Old 30th April 2018
Banana

fatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazi
Are the pictures "private" or public? Public means which have been posted on facebook, instagram, orkut, etc. which can be accessed easily.

Are the pictures nude or semi nude or just normal pictures?

Last edited by fatguysmart : 30th April 2018 at 11:37 AM.

Old 30th April 2018

I havent clicked those pics.. though they are usual non nude pics .. They are not posted from facebook or social networking... dont know how they came on net

Old 30th April 2018
Banana

fatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazifatguysmart is hunted by the papparazi
If they are usual non-nude, them somebody must have clicked those candid pics while your wife was moving in on the streets, malls, etc.

Old 30th April 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguysmart View Post
If they are usual non-nude, them somebody must have clicked those candid pics while your wife was moving in on the streets, malls, etc.

should i be worried?

Old 30th April 2018

pspreader5 is beginning to get noticed
i do not think so that you shud be worried in that case , but u can still go ahead and report

Old 30th April 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspreader5 View Post
i do not think so that you shud be worried in that case , but u can still go ahead and report

tbe problem is that the posters know my wifes details like name location etc.. the details are shared in few posts.. i think they know her

Old 30th April 2018
Prince of India
Visit my website

crazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universecrazyboyxossip is one with the universe
You started a thread asking how to post your wifes pics in XOSSIP...EVEN NUDES and now you only are complaining...

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1499053&highlight=

Baat kuch hajam nahi hui

PM ME FOR NON NUDE/SEMINUDE/NUDE FAKES

Last edited by crazyboyxossip : 30th April 2018 at 02:21 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls