Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > App to trade in stock market??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 28th April 2018

bluestar_me has many secret admirers
App to trade in stock market??

Which is the best app to trade in stock market??

Old 29th April 2018
Council Member
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
prvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accoladesprvnrm has received several accolades
opinion restricted to my personal experience hence mentioning about just 2 apps / service providers

I am a regular trader in stock market and use icicidirect and tradesmartonline (TSO)

Started with icicidirect long back and just for that reason continuing with that SP now, otherwise it is quite expensive from brokerage point of view and still uses their age old system with legacy features.

TSO is what I use extensively now as it provides a stable system with many user friendly features and options and USP being pretty low brokerage (comes with diff plans based on ur usage needs but as low as 15 rs / transaction on an average). It has direct pay in and pay out feature with leading banks which makes it easy for you to add and move funds instantly. Pretty reliable and stable system with quite good customer service and online support. And TSO comes as webapp, desktop app and mobile app so you have a choice of platforms to use as per ur convinience. Supports equity, derivatives, commodity n currency trading.
Zerodha is another SP in similar lines as TSO, most of my friends use Zeroda and has provided good feedback, just that I subscribed to TSO first and don't want to maintain my trade in too many systems.

Only downside with TSO (and zeroda as I understood) is the lack of option for margin trading. I use icicidirect for margin trading (again the Late penalty charges is pretty high there) and for normal cash buys and derivatives I use TSO.

I would suggest you to google and do a comparative study (lot of online sites available with readily available comparisons like chittorgarhdotcom) and select the one as per your needs. Happy trading !!

Last edited by prvnrm : 29th April 2018 at 09:51 AM.

Old 29th April 2018
Banned

khiru has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestar_me View Post
Which is the best app to trade in stock market??

all app are best for trading and investing (if you are asking for platform then i implore you to use metatrader or amibroker )

but

you need to made good calls otherwise nothing will work

Old 29th April 2018

bluestar_me has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by prvnrm View Post
opinion restricted to my personal experience hence mentioning about just 2 apps / service providers

I am a regular trader in stock market and use icicidirect and tradesmartonline (TSO)

Started with icicidirect long back and just for that reason continuing with that SP now, otherwise it is quite expensive from brokerage point of view and still uses their age old system with legacy features.

TSO is what I use extensively now as it provides a stable system with many user friendly features and options and USP being pretty low brokerage (comes with diff plans based on ur usage needs but as low as 15 rs / transaction on an average). It has direct pay in and pay out feature with leading banks which makes it easy for you to add and move funds instantly. Pretty reliable and stable system with quite good customer service and online support. And TSO comes as webapp, desktop app and mobile app so you have a choice of platforms to use as per ur convinience. Supports equity, derivatives, commodity n currency trading.
Zerodha is another SP in similar lines as TSO, most of my friends use Zeroda and has provided good feedback, just that I subscribed to TSO first and don't want to maintain my trade in too many systems.

Only downside with TSO (and zeroda as I understood) is the lack of option for margin trading. I use icicidirect for margin trading (again the Late penalty charges is pretty high there) and for normal cash buys and derivatives I use TSO.

I would suggest you to google and do a comparative study (lot of online sites available with readily available comparisons like chittorgarhdotcom) and select the one as per your needs. Happy trading !!
Thats like a good amount of info you provided me with buddy. Thanks a lot. Could you help me know which are the best companies in the list who are performing good in the market and i shall invest in?